Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 92. (Read 380876 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Think the max will be 2,50 dollar
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Thinking about hopping on the GNT train before it leaves the station.  Any realistic estimates on when major market moves may happen and what price targets we might have near and midterm (end of June, July etc.)?

It's really good and Never miss this chance to collect some cheap coins for your investment.

I invested GNT 3 months ago and I had some big profits now it's time to buy more cheap coins before a big pump in this month.

GNT is cheap you think? ICO price was near 1500, now it is near 20k. GNT has huge marketcap. I think it is dangerouse to buy it now. But i agree that big news can make some positive movement to a price.

Maybe it's a bit pricey, but I bought some today. Those were my first GNTs. Yeah I'm a bit late but better than without GNTs  Cheesy

As usual I sold out when it was much lower and missed the train but I can't get myself to get back on, here I'm hoping it will fall again.

Well, I've just caught the train, shouldn't fall immediately  Cheesy

I bought like 400 Dollar GNT 1 week ago Smiley im holding hehe.
https://twitter.com/golemproject/status/872401762422071297

Bought today, also holding  Grin
Activity: 15
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Thinking about hopping on the GNT train before it leaves the station.  Any realistic estimates on when major market moves may happen and what price targets we might have near and midterm (end of June, July etc.)?

It's really good and Never miss this chance to collect some cheap coins for your investment.

I invested GNT 3 months ago and I had some big profits now it's time to buy more cheap coins before a big pump in this month.

GNT is cheap you think? ICO price was near 1500, now it is near 20k. GNT has huge marketcap. I think it is dangerouse to buy it now. But i agree that big news can make some positive movement to a price.

Maybe it's a bit pricey, but I bought some today. Those were my first GNTs. Yeah I'm a bit late but better than without GNTs  Cheesy

As usual I sold out when it was much lower and missed the train but I can't get myself to get back on, here I'm hoping it will fall again.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
I'm Not Pretty Enough !!!
I have to admit the layout for the announcement looks like something a high school student would do, not to mention the name of the coin "GOLEM" sounds like a pokemon.

How is this going to better on existing super-computing ?
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
http://cointedtoken.com/

I think GNT is safer just scoopin em up and hodling. TRST and KMD (before I sold that junk) gave me nice mid-peak gains from trading but GNT only really goes up, and when it corrects it's so minimal you'd have to trade such large amounts at a time to gain any real profit, that IF you misstep and bet wrong, it could end up costing you $500+ just to buy back in cause you tried trading to make $200.

What I'm saying is I don't think price targets even matter with this one unless you're trying to trade, which I wouldn't advise unless it gets more volatile. I've sold my GNT to get into other ICO's at gains but I've since started buying back in because I don't think it's dropping back to .30 USD anytime soon
Activity: 137
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
http://cointedtoken.com/
god GNT is looking promising but barely anyone mentions any of it here!

hehe I know most projects use almost exclusively their slack now but still I figured users at least would be speculating back and forth as to the future!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
As always, lots of people just speculate on 10-20-30% price increase. Are you people that blind? Do you not understand how big this can be? If the dev team delivers, do you know how many people on this planet will be using Golem?

EVERY SINGLE ONE with a PC or similar device. Whoever s got unused GPU or processor power will be renting it during night when unused for example. Imagine crypto mining possibilities if you would be able to rent that kind of power. Science, research, medicine, finance, graphics, possibilities re ENDLESS!

You come here and talk about some measly $1 price increase.

I guess crypto s not for everyone, some people still think they flip Amazon gift cards for $1 a piece.

so sorry to jump in but hey... the question of speculation is exactly what you are doing also... as consolation yes the Dev does have alot of work to do and is bringing the Golem project ahead very nicely! and yes the chances of having a great outcome are very probable!
but a speculator speculating on speculation is just something silly!

My friend, I purchased Golem during last years ICO. If I wanted to sell, I d sell it by now since my profits are big time.
However, I ve been in crypto long, long time and I ve learned one very important thing: real investors re incredibly patient. I can sit and wait like a turtle in a sand. I can sit and wait for the big time prize.

So please do not call me a speculator. You do not know me and I find this insulting.

That's some really good speech. Patient people inspire me a lot, I'm sad that I missed Golem ICO and that I'm an impatient person actually.

Thank you for your kind words. Well, experience thought me to become patient. You know how many times in the past, when I was a green crypto enthusiast, I lost money cause of my impatience, selling too early or buying too early. Since then I ve learned to follow crypto waves and wait for the big time prize instead of trying to hunt down few satoshies here and there. This is why I choose only long term projects which generate corresponding rewards to be part of my portfolio. I belive Golem, Factom, DMD Diamond and a few more definitely to be part of this group. So dont be stupid, if you belive in Golem, wait until price goes up at least 5x until you even touch your coins. Until then, preserve your energy and focus in to other interesting stuff. 
Activity: 5
What if someone try to mine golem with the golem network  Huh
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
Brass will definitely show their potential but this is a long term project. Current roadmap is 48 monts post ICO long.
However, I think this one might have Ether like potential once developers tap into it.

800k ETH will be enough to work for 10 years and more.
Activity: 364
As always, lots of people just speculate on 10-20-30% price increase. Are you people that blind? Do you not understand how big this can be? If the dev team delivers, do you know how many people on this planet will be using Golem?

EVERY SINGLE ONE with a PC or similar device. Whoever s got unused GPU or processor power will be renting it during night when unused for example. Imagine crypto mining possibilities if you would be able to rent that kind of power. Science, research, medicine, finance, graphics, possibilities re ENDLESS!

You come here and talk about some measly $1 price increase.

I guess crypto s not for everyone, some people still think they flip Amazon gift cards for $1 a piece.

so sorry to jump in but hey... the question of speculation is exactly what you are doing also... as consolation yes the Dev does have alot of work to do and is bringing the Golem project ahead very nicely! and yes the chances of having a great outcome are very probable!
but a speculator speculating on speculation is just something silly!

My friend, I purchased Golem during last years ICO. If I wanted to sell, I d sell it by now since my profits are big time.
However, I ve been in crypto long, long time and I ve learned one very important thing: real investors re incredibly patient. I can sit and wait like a turtle in a sand. I can sit and wait for the big time prize.

So please do not call me a speculator. You do not know me and I find this insulting.

That's some really good speech. Patient people inspire me a lot, I'm sad that I missed Golem ICO and that I'm an impatient person actually.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Brass will definitely show their potential but this is a long term project. Current roadmap is 48 monts post ICO long.
However, I think this one might have Ether like potential once developers tap into it.
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
Bought some golems two days ago, already up 20 bucks Grin
I am planning on hodling them for a long time
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Hi

Is there a date for brass release or just sometime in this month?

Thanks

Mo hard date announced yet so when team will feel it is ready to push for public surely we will hear some good news about that. At the moment they are busy to make this release smooth so stay tuned to know more news about this.

Yes, we have to give them some time because good things will always take time. So better buy some cheap GNT coin while they are developing because after they release the price will skyrocket.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Hi

Thanks

Golem team will not be providing any release dates. They announced it on their blog here
https://blog.golemproject.net/when-will-brass-golem-arrive-what-and-when-or-dos-and-don-ts-76218389107f

We are not going to confirm or indicate any dates any more. But, you will be always informed about our progress, and we are always available to answer any questions. That said, do forgive us if you have to wait a moment or ask again.
I guees it gonna be end of june or might even july.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
Hi

Thanks

Golem team will not be providing any release dates. They announced it on their blog here
https://blog.golemproject.net/when-will-brass-golem-arrive-what-and-when-or-dos-and-don-ts-76218389107f

We are not going to confirm or indicate any dates any more. But, you will be always informed about our progress, and we are always available to answer any questions. That said, do forgive us if you have to wait a moment or ask again.
Pages:
Jump to: