Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 96. (Read 380876 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Golem is at an ATH today, both usd-wise and in BTC!

They just released a new version (0.6); they call it pre-brass and they've made some significant changes in the block synchronization and resource sharing. Check here https://blog.golemproject.net/pre-brass-golem-0-6-0-released-a6501ed8f178
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
It is GNT's day today to perform on the trading platforms. I also begin to think now it is really a uptrend which will take us to neew all time high. Just give it a look it is already up 28% in no time. Golem will be picked up by large investors anytime to make mega pump of this market. I have been waiting for long to see all this happening.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
It's very exciting to see this price . GNT is on the big race.
it will hit 0.00025btc next month. many investors get a big profit from this investment under 10,000sats. Congrats.

That's correct , guy. I can see the huge potential of this coin. GNT is on the uptrend period .
The price is at 0.00021xxbtc and it will break out at 0.00025btc in next days. Perhaps it will come sooner as you said.

Yes, already the price of Golem is moving in Uptrend may be very soon it will touch 25k sats mark, within 4 months time already proved in the market that it has the stability to make more powerful in coming days.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
it will hit 0.00025btc next month. many investors get a big profit from this investment under 10,000sats. Congrats.

That's correct , guy. I can see the huge potential of this coin. GNT is on the uptrend period .
The price is at 0.00021xxbtc and it will break out at 0.00025btc in next days. Perhaps it will come sooner as you said.

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Forging Lisk delegate philhellmuth 35% SHARE POOL
Hi guys,
I've released a new video about Top 5 projects on Ethereum blockchain, Golem is mentioned. You can check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO7AsnnBE_Q

Activity: 122
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
Hey.

I have one serious question about long term investment. Which curreny ETH or GNT is better for long invest (2-3 years). I read a lot of different things about eth and gnt. Some people say that gnt will hit 1/2 price ob ETC till end of the year. About ETH, i read that price will be around 5000$ in 3 years..

guys what do you think about that?

Thanks

GNT will not do much if ETH does not succeed GNT will have more a return with that said if ETH
ETH is already a success/Soon it will be around 0.1 btc and in next 3 months it will be 0.5 btc.Golem is also doing good if you consider it ICO price but it is still lagging far behind ETH

I have not participated in Golem project what is the price of Golem at the time of ICO, can we reach more than that because many people have the strong belief on in this Golem project which is based on supercomputers technology.
Activity: 364
Golem is good project we all need it...so if they will made it what they say,its will be huge poject...now price still cheap if you ask me!

I agree. I think there will be a bit difference towards current price in 6-12 months.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Read this article in the past...
https://blog.golemproject.net/the-economics-of-the-golem-network-token-d64c1a50b1d5

Currently Golem is $300M+ million dollar valuation.

I already know this is a great project. I like this play long term. So HODL.

Short term might see the classic BUY the anticipation, SELL the Brass Golem news.
Heck, news might've been baked into the current price already. What I do know is this is crypto, unicorns rainbow pumps can happen ( and poop ) .
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Golem is good project we all need it...so if they will made it what they say,its will be huge poject...now price still cheap if you ask me!
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Hey.

I have one serious question about long term investment. Which curreny ETH or GNT is better for long invest (2-3 years). I read a lot of different things about eth and gnt. Some people say that gnt will hit 1/2 price ob ETC till end of the year. About ETH, i read that price will be around 5000$ in 3 years..

Thanks

GNT will not do much if ETH does not succeed GNT will have more a return with that said if ETH
ETH is already a success/Soon it will be around 0.1 btc and in next 3 months it will be 0.5 btc.Golem is also doing good if you consider it ICO price but it is still lagging far behind ETH

Of course it can't be compated to Ethereum but Golem is only ~4 months old and has increased 10x since its ICO. Golem price is 0.00015BTC right now and it was around 0.000015BTC during the ICO.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Hey.

Thanks

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Guys, can you tell me one thing: does eth price affect GNT token price somehow? I feel like it does affect it actually...
gnt is etherium token, so eth can influence to gnt price.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Golem is showing good come back on trading platforms today. My opinion is clear about current bounce back that I will further wait to see price crossing once again over 20000 satoshi because if increasing interest and volume same time. It will keep continue rising good for taking risk and above that to trade. I will keep giving good profit over and over again.

Yea but the pump was off that fake google investment. I bought back in last night @ 12k and sold at 16K lol because some idiot posted on Reddit that google invested 8.5M in golem back in November of 2016. But on Crunchbase, which is a investment lookup search engine, you can edit it like Wiki.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Golem is showing good come back on trading platforms today. My opinion is clear about current bounce back that I will further wait to see price crossing once again over 20000 satoshi because if increasing interest and volume same time. It will keep continue rising good for taking risk and above that to trade. I will keep giving good profit over and over again.
Lol yea everyone on this thread is saying that the "Google 8.5M investment" is fake new, but it's all good take your profits now and buy back in later. Once the word spreads it's gonna drop and just buy back in at a better position.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6cafxg/didnt_realize_google_invested_in_golem/
Activity: 364
Guys, can you tell me one thing: does eth price affect GNT token price somehow? I feel like it does affect it actually...
This is what someone wrote on the reddit forum. People are saying Crunchbase functions just like Wiki and you can edit it, just waits for a pending approval.

coalission 2 points 15 hours ago

"No need to ask, it's fake news. Anyone can add anything on Crunchbase, maybe it was edited in later, maybe whoever made the page didn't know what company to pick when it asks since it was crowdfunding, and Crunchbase doesn't have a selection for that so they just put Google. Either way, Google hasn't invested in Golem."

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

If it is confirmed, then it is going to be huge. But it seems that some random guy manually edited that page and filled in the information regarding Google. There is the name of Amazon Web Services as well. 
Pages:
Jump to: