Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOA] GoaCoin - new Wallet 0.12.2.2, POW, Masternodes, NeoScrypt - page 14. (Read 83626 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 100
some time my MN need start again? why DEV , need sentinal ?
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
Very interesting project, the sphere in which the technology of the block chain can reveal itself to a greater extent! It's nice to see a large spectrum of exchanges where the token is traded. I will support this project and I advise you.
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
Chain split again Huh    Sad Sad Sad

Our height 39390, block explorer height 39406

my wallet work fine update today at block 39612
Activity: 111
Merit: 0

My wallet shows 39418

Try to reindex wallet.
Activity: 364

My wallet shows 39418
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

Activity: 392
if the truth is that people go into panic very fast with any movement however minimal they are already throwing their coins at ridiculous prices but it is something that has always happened and happened in the world of cryptocurrencies, just be patient and wait for news about the development of goacoin on the part of the devs and that the current exchanges are increasing their traffic a little and that is good for us. But the main thing is that investors are informed of all the news and news and never throw the coins at such low prices!

Are GOA devs active? Thinking to invest in one coin. Maybe GOA?

Yes, and not only here you also have them in discord and you can consult any doubt that you have to them. I'm not to blame if you do not check things out, but I invite you to go through the discord and you can check what I say Smiley
Activity: 34
Merit: 8
if the truth is that people go into panic very fast with any movement however minimal they are already throwing their coins at ridiculous prices but it is something that has always happened and happened in the world of cryptocurrencies, just be patient and wait for news about the development of goacoin on the part of the devs and that the current exchanges are increasing their traffic a little and that is good for us. But the main thing is that investors are informed of all the news and news and never throw the coins at such low prices!

hey, they are active. from time to time they post news. you have to be patient.

and its the truth what espargon says:
you are responsible for the price. if you sell your coins under market or under invest, dont blame the coin or the devs. i like the coin and i will never sell my goa under my invest !

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Activity: 99
The node is well, how should I take the money, so it doesn't affect the previous 1000???
You can withdraw all rewarded coins from Masternode operations :0
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Thank you all for being with us! Soon there will be more good news! Wink
Activity: 34
Merit: 8
The node is well, how should I take the money, so it doesn't affect the previous 1000???

U have to lock them in your wallet in "their" adress. When u go to "send coins", after u have enabled input options in the options, there should be a button "input options" at sending coins in your wallet, there u see all adresses and all amounts.

In one should be exactly 1000.0 with right click u can lock them.

After doing this it should be impossible to send them away.
You can check it if you want to send some goa after that your amount-1000 should only be shown as available.

Regards
Activity: 187
Activity: 392
Activity: 10
Yeah, I bet some people are getting some really cheap coins right now with the panic.  Need real news from dev about coin.  Not exchange or coin distribution or technicals.  Real news on what the coin is doing.  Panic like this can lead to really bad things unless investors have something tangible.  Glad to see the price normalizing a bit and also good to see crypto-bridge exchange getting more volume.  maybe some hope here yet.

And if you spent a lot of time mining this, I would HODL or at least not sell cheap.  Take what you need for electricity but I think this will rebound.  Difficulty is super low too... good time to mine.
Nice words about HODL to die, which seems to be hot slogan in the crypto-ecosystem recent months. The whole market has seen lots of massacre last year. Anyway, hold for long-term is good, not hold to die.

Lot of massacre last year?  Grin It went from ~20b to 800b and back to 400-500b, wouldn't call it massacre.
Activity: 47
Yeah, I bet some people are getting some really cheap coins right now with the panic.  Need real news from dev about coin.  Not exchange or coin distribution or technicals.  Real news on what the coin is doing.  Panic like this can lead to really bad things unless investors have something tangible.  Glad to see the price normalizing a bit and also good to see crypto-bridge exchange getting more volume.  maybe some hope here yet.

And if you spent a lot of time mining this, I would HODL or at least not sell cheap.  Take what you need for electricity but I think this will rebound.  Difficulty is super low too... good time to mine.
Nice words about HODL to die, which seems to be hot slogan in the crypto-ecosystem recent months. The whole market has seen lots of massacre last year. Anyway, hold for long-term is good, not hold to die.
Activity: 149
Hi all have a question , tell me about masternode. I ran node according to the instructions with 1000 coins SPST 20 minutes the status changed from Pre to enabled To enabled in the list nod my nod , too, but the new coins in the wallet are not added (it's been about 3 hours since the start ), but no new transactions . How quickly do years begin to mine coins? If the master node has a status of enabled and appear in the list - it means everything is working correctly?

I think so.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Hi all have a question , tell me about masternode. I ran node according to the instructions with 1000 coins SPST 20 minutes the status changed from Pre to enabled To enabled in the list nod my nod , too, but the new coins in the wallet are not added (it's been about 3 hours since the start ), but no new transactions . How quickly do years begin to mine coins? If the master node has a status of enabled and appear in the list - it means everything is working correctly?

I take it that this is your first masternode as I do not know any masternode that pays out that soon. I can't remember the time that I got my first reward from the masternode but generally most masternodes you have to wait 24hrs or so before your first payout. If it has enabled on the list then it's all good.
Activity: 3
ı need addnode, please help
Activity: 3
Pages:
Jump to: