Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOA] GoaCoin - new Wallet 0.12.2.2, POW, Masternodes, NeoScrypt - page 18. (Read 83626 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
This coin has dropped all the way from $24 to $2.7. This has been a trend from last few days. Any thoughts if it will get back to $10 any time soon?

i think if btc not back to 12k-14k  all altcoin not rise up yet
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
This coin has dropped all the way from $24 to $2.7. This has been a trend from last few days. Any thoughts if it will get back to $10 any time soon?
I just find the project today. Are you serious? Did GoaCoin trade at $24? 
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
I can't make wallet at CryptoHub working. Just synced wallet from zero and it stuck again!

in log file a lot of lines like this:
ERROR: AcceptBlockHeader: block is marked invalid

Give me normal nodes or I will delist GOA,  I don't wonder if all exchangers are out of sync
Activity: 104

This is an english speaking part of the forum so please respect the other members and stop posting in freaking russian.
Did not see Russian topic, but RESPECT Russians, swiss even more freaky
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Activity: 104
Activity: 382
if you haven t bought it yet first look in the discord this coin has a guy on support thats very lazy and reluctant to help people having trouble with the masternode the community has some good people inthere but there needs to be someone else in support to changearound this coin it would really help if some of the guides put up by others ofcourse would be checked and pinned so you can find it easy imo Huh
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Hi ! GoaCoin is available on LycheeBit.
Happy mining Smiley

Mining GoaCoin with neoscrypt algo :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:4233 (fully NiceHash compatible & optimized)
  • User     : YOUR_GOA_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=GOA

LycheeBit info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:4233 -u GQ1DvpXw98BhtcipgP9oU5WADSKjLvVTDS -p c=GOA
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe --algorithm neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:4233 -u GQ1DvpXw98BhtcipgP9oU5WADSKjLvVTDS -p c=GOA

Peers list :

• addnode=80.80.99.90:1947
  • addnode=45.63.70.180:1947
  • addnode=37.139.106.112:1947
  • addnode=42.51.38.156:1947
  • addnode=176.36.101.228:1947
  • addnode=222.222.214.78:1947
  • addnode=173.212.215.120:1947
  • addnode=149.56.128.142:1947
Activity: 60
sorry Noob question.

what is the POS on this coin?

thank you
GoaCoin don't have staking feature. All information about it's specifications available in the OP.
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
sorry Noob question.

thank you
No POS, only PoW
Coin name: GoaCoin
Coin abbreviation: GOA
Algorithm: NeoScrypt
Maximum Supply: 32,000,000 coins
Type: PoW+MasterNodes
Activity: 68
sorry Noob question.

thank you
I had the same message at first run, but then it started sinchronization in a short time, just wait some time.
Nope. I had a similar problem a couple of weeks ago. Only the reinstallation of the wallet helped
Activity: 364
I had the same message at first run, but then it started sinchronization in a short time, just wait some time.
I can’t sync wallet. It appears a message “No block source available..” help me

Reinstall your wallet. First, make a backup your wallet.dat, then delete folder with goacore, download the latest version of the wallet 0.12.1.9 and install it. Put your wallet.dat in new folder goacore, the network will be synchronized and the wallet will be available again.
https://github.com/goacoincore/goacoin/releases
Activity: 33
I can’t sync wallet. It appears a message “No block source available..” help me
Activity: 172
Our community is strong and soooo talented we will succeed in all things good- go Goa
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

LAST I CHECKED THIS EXCHANGE WAS BEEN TOUTED AS SCAM BY SEVERAL PROFILES. APPARENTLY YOU CAN DEPOSIT COIN BUT INCAPABLE OF WITHDRAWING. SO MAKE SURE TO DO A THROUGH RESEARCH.

THIS DONKEY IS KNOW FOR POSTING THIS ENTICING OFFERS WHENEVER HE SEE AN OPPORTUNITY TO LURE IN NAIVE INVESTORS. AGAIN DO A THOROUGH RESEARCH BEFORE SENDING YOUR COINS TO THIS EXCHANGE

Dear Traders and Crypto Enthusiasts and fellow Miners!

Free Bitcoin promotion for all new users registering, just sign up and complete one trade to receive your free Bitcoin - LIMITED TIME ONLY

We would like to welcome GoaCoin to its service!
Trade: https://koinbi.com/markets/goabtc

We welcome GoaCoin to its family of crypto currencies and has opened the order books for GoaCoin to be traded!
Our mission is to provide you, the user and trader with a clean, fast and secure platform to trade your crypto currencies.

URL: https://koinbi.com
Trade: https://koinbi.com/markets/goabtc
API: https://koinbi.com/api_v2

Thank you,
James Etherington
and the team at Koinbi.com
Activity: 103
My wallet says no block source available. It has been like this for a few days. Any suggestions?

have you updated to the latest version?
Activity: 75
Hi Goa,
Are you any plans to be listed on coinmarketcap?
Pages:
Jump to: