Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOA] GoaCoin - new Wallet 0.12.2.2, POW, Masternodes, NeoScrypt - page 17. (Read 83626 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Where did you get GRwZFVcsGQLQNX9CxLeqD7vca7Ei78DSYz from? That's not showing as a valid address here: https://goacoin.be/search

Maybe need to resync your wallet and it'll show up again as unspent.
Activity: 3
Hello Dev

I have a transaction being blocked:

Date: 07/02/2018 05:55
To: GRwZFVcsGQLQNX9CxLeqD7vca7Ei78DSYz
Debit: -4.99404056 GOA
Transaction fee: -0.00015180 GOA
Net amount: -4.99419236 GOA
Transaction ID: 43385c270da99f7315befc238533af9f6d03f7dbfc811161baeebe94ee53d078-000

Coins are taken from my wallet but transaction is never confirmed.
Please fix this.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Does this coin have some relationship with india or it generated from india..?
I think that this coin does not have Indian roots. Only the name is taken

what goa in india mean?

Goa is one of the states in India and a tourism place which attracts people all over the world for its pristine beaches.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
How in Linux to use a wallet, find out the address, send the coins?
Activity: 34
Merit: 8

what goa in india mean?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goa

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

what goa in india mean?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Is there any news about listing on CryptoBridge?
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator
This coin has dropped all the way from $24 to $2.7. This has been a trend from last few days. Any thoughts if it will get back to $10 any time soon?

i think if btc not back to 12k-14k  all altcoin not rise up yet
New cycle of crypto-market will start in the next few weeks. It's my opinion about current situation.

Goa did actually trade for around $20 for a week, well at the same time Crowdcoin traded at $38. Both coins where the new neoscrypt guys around the Christmas / New Year time. Then came the big correction.
Thanks for the interesting information about price history.

Maybe also worth to mention that goa stopped its decline compared to other coins that came after goa and dont seem to find a bottom.

That´s also true, at least to some extent. Goas ATH was at a ridiculous price of approx 0.0029 BTC per piece (!), and was then more realistically traded at around 0.001 BTC per piece. Now we are close to 0.0004 BTC per piece. So from the (unrealistic) ATH to today we saw a decline of value of 86%.

But yes, it is pretty stable since the beginning of February.
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
Missing interest in the coin, as well as many others on this algorithm. Do not forget about Masternodes, which will not allow the exchange rate of the coin to fail. The growth will be after the 33000 block, when the reward to Masternodes will increase. This will give new interest to investors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
This coin has dropped all the way from $24 to $2.7. This has been a trend from last few days. Any thoughts if it will get back to $10 any time soon?

New cycle of crypto-market will start in the next few weeks. It's my opinion about current situation.

Goa did actually trade for around $20 for a week, well at the same time Crowdcoin traded at $38. Both coins where the new neoscrypt guys around the Christmas / New Year time. Then came the big correction.

Maybe also worth to mention that goa stopped its decline compared to other coins that came after goa and dont seem to find a bottom.
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
Activity: 79

Activity: 56
Activity: 59
For usage tokens: is the digital service being offered useful and does the network underlying the digital service aggregate resources (hashing power, file storage, etc.) that will differentiate the service in the long-term?  Huh
Activity: 81
Does coin from India?
Activity: 168
Yeah. With the upcoming adjustment in masternodes' rewards, GoaCoin will get attention of investors, who might support its price a little bit.
somethiing intesting might come in the next few days. I guess.
Activity: 134

Friday the masternode rewards will increase. They will double up.
So the roi on masternodes.online will double. Perhaps then some more people will have a look at Goa (:
Yeah. With the upcoming adjustment in masternodes' rewards, GoaCoin will get attention of investors, who might support its price a little bit.
Activity: 34
Merit: 8

Friday the masternode rewards will increase. They will double up.
So the roi on masternodes.online will double. Perhaps then some more people will have a look at Goa (:
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator

Activity: 45

Pages:
Jump to: