Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOA] GoaCoin - new Wallet 0.12.2.2, POW, Masternodes, NeoScrypt - page 43. (Read 83626 times)

legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
Where can i find my address walet ?  Huh

ohh man , file -> receiving addresses
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Where can i find my address walet ?  Huh
Activity: 54
For the people that didn't notice and are new here. Here is the link to my post with instructions how to set up the masternode.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27210230

Maybe the Dev can include it in his startpost.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
About the logo
Thank you for sending your logos. We review all the sent examples.

While we could not choose what is specific. We can place all the samples on one page and open the voting. We also prepared several of our examples, which are ready to provide without bounty.

Concerning the sale of coins.
Many people ask us to sell coins. We did not sell any of our own coins.

We plan to sell coins from the premine only if we need money for listing on a large stock exchange.
We will announce this in advance.

Thank you for your work! And for a great coin! Many people are now just waiting to enter a larger exchange. I hope in the near future we will see it. Wink
copper member
Activity: 51
About the logo
Thank you for sending your logos. We review all the sent examples.

While we could not choose what is specific. We can place all the samples on one page and open the voting. We also prepared several of our examples, which are ready to provide without bounty.

Concerning the sale of coins.
Many people ask us to sell coins. We did not sell any of our own coins.

We plan to sell coins from the premine only if we need money for listing on a large stock exchange.
We will announce this in advance.

Hello all. I am new here. I like this project, buy some coins, but my amd cards give only 600h/s I heard my 570 cards can make 700+ h/s. Can anyone help me? Huh

Hi. I'm glad to see new people here. Of course I'm ready to help, you can write to me at pm with your problem. This project is developing and has a good future! Buying coins now, this is a good investment! Wink
Activity: 21

Hello all. I am new here. I like this project, buy some coins, but my amd cards give only 600h/s I heard my 570 cards can make 700+ h/s. Can anyone help me? Huh
Activity: 104
Merit: 12
Hello.

On our inquiries to exchanges and services, we have not received any answers yet. Apparently connected with the New Year holidays.
We also sent a request to WhatToMine.

Let's be patient and wait a little bit. The project started just a couple of weeks ago. We started this project and are not going to throw it.

Regarding your query about the explorer.
Sometimes there is a failure of synchronization site with wallet. Because of this, not always displayed correctly last "Latest Transactions". But in the lower right corner, you always see the current block. Also, the API functions always work. So that third-party services can always get the latest information about the coin.

In January, we plan to launch a program of bounty. The information will be published. Also in January, a purse is planned for Android.

We plan to reward members of the forum for translating and supporting topics in other languages. We plan to distribute one-time fee of 100 coins each. If you think that you need to change the reward, we will listen to your suggestions with work.

In fact, there are a lot of work. If you want to help us with business or advice, do not hesitate to contact us. We are open for discussions and cooperation.

We wish everyone a happy new year.
Happy New Year!
Activity: 135
Great project! Thank you Dev! A worthwhile investment! Wink
Hello.

On our inquiries to exchanges and services, we have not received any answers yet. Apparently connected with the New Year holidays.

Let's be patient and wait a little bit. The project started just a couple of weeks ago. We started this project and are not going to throw it.

Sometimes there is a failure of synchronization site with wallet. Because of this, not always displayed correctly last "Latest Transactions". But in the lower right corner, you always see the current block. Also, the API functions always work. So that third-party services can always get the latest information about the coin.

In January, we plan to launch a program of bounty. The information will be published. Also in January, a purse is planned for Android.

We plan to reward members of the forum for translating and supporting topics in other languages. We plan to distribute one-time fee of 100 coins each. If you think that you need to change the reward, we will listen to your suggestions with work.

In fact, there are a lot of work. If you want to help us with business or advice, do not hesitate to contact us. We are open for discussions and cooperation.

Very good news! Very glad to hear it! I believed in the project and in the developer, my expectations were justified. The explorer is working properly, so I managed to notice. It can be seen that the developers are fulfilling their promises. I will support the project in the future. Soon we go to the moon !!! Wink Roll Eyes
Good to hear from the DEV with an update. Next time maybe a little bit sooner for the sake off the coin to counteract upcoming gossip ;-)
Happy new year!
Activity: 121
Hello.

happy new year . dev hope we will go to moon with you and your project in 2018
copper member
Activity: 51
Hello.

Activity: 164
Merit: 71
Dammit... I'm trying to compile the wallet from source (instead of simply using the available binary) in Ubuntu 16.04, but it's not working...  

Thanks in advance for any help with this.  Grin

The following is an excerpt from setting up a masternode... but this part is just for installing goacoin wallet...

I ran this on ubuntu 16.04 and it seems to run fine  edit:  and i think somewhere later the temp dir is deleted of course.  edit again, i guess not.  maybe I'm just lazy or it doesn't matter lol

I've encountered warnings against compiling stuff using the super-user or admin account but despite that I gave those instructions a whirl.  I did modify the instructions to compile the source in a different/sand-boxed directory but at the end of those steps I ended up with the same non-functionality and errors -- perhaps I've tweaked my system differently.  In general: some coins are easy to compile; some compile after manipulating enough stuff; while others just hit a roadblock and there seems to be a better use of time or resources elsewhere.  This coin's not for me at this time I guess (on to other projects...).  Thanks for the instructions though.
I have good news, I just checked and the block explorer seems to be fixed!

http://goacoin.be/

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
What about the logo of this coin? When will it be chosen and the bounty paid off?
Again fail network? Block pause for 30 min... No dev, only scam.
9 blocks in 100 minutes. 40 minutes without blocks. It's looks bad Sad
Some relative small hick-ups yes, but now its picking up speed again. And mostly, the past days, the blocks are generated on time. Shall we call this child teething problems ;-)?
Activity: 9
Again fail network? Block pause for 30 min... No dev, only scam.
9 blocks in 100 minutes. 40 minutes without blocks. It's looks bad Sad
Activity: 1
Excellent! if the news about the cryptopia is true, then the price will go up.  Cool
rembrandert,
Yes, the Windows guide you just typed out works just fine.

But you also need to lock down your Windows VPS.

I recommend going through these articles:
https://www.servermule.com.au/help/servermule-articles/5-steps-to-secure-windows-vps/

https://www.accuwebhosting.com/blog/how-to-secure-windows-vps/

Smiley

Thank you very much to everyone who wants to develop our community. We are getting more and more ppl every day. The price of the coin has reached 50k, a little more and will be 60k satt. I hope cryptopia will soon respond to the developer and we will add there. Soon to the moon.
 w8 it  Wink Roll Eyes

Yes, it is nice to see the development here. I hope people will benefit from the manual so that it is easier to set up a masternode.
Pages:
Jump to: