Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOA] GoaCoin - new Wallet 0.12.2.2, POW, Masternodes, NeoScrypt - page 45. (Read 83626 times)

legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024

I am not shit pool admin, yeah I know nicehash cunts are killing coins but it should be general rule no pool should ever take majority or network, 51% is not gr8 but having 98% is insane as shit like this happens

Imagine someone ddos 98% pool, kill it, fork the coin with 3% hash and do it over again... I presume that is what some ppl are using nicehash

It was not ddos, 51% or any other - it's bug on all NeoShit fork. Maybe masternode and network fail when someone start mixing?

masternode did not fail chain did not fail

just pool with 98% hashrate, which should never happen for a pull to have over 80%, and it has nothing with neoshit forks

and you can CHECK IT all 71 masternodes are enebled and working fine!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10

I am not shit pool admin, yeah I know nicehash cunts are killing coins but it should be general rule no pool should ever take majority or network, 51% is not gr8 but having 98% is insane as shit like this happens

Imagine someone ddos 98% pool, kill it, fork the coin with 3% hash and do it over again... I presume that is what some ppl are using nicehash

It was not ddos, 51% or any other - it's bug on all NeoShit fork. Maybe masternode and network fail when someone start mixing?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
may be, but when nicehash going to my pool his have hashrate from 1Gh to 10Gh, more than full network!
We need more miners, nicehash can kill coin only if network small
legendary
pool.mineproject.ru is working Smiley

yeah stupid fuck that let 98% hash on his pool, smart!

if the coin dev is smart he will remove your pool from forum as soon it pass ~60% or so

Dude, why are you insulting me?
Problem with nicehash, becouse this system in to pool on low diff and out from pool with high diff, but diff have inertion
And pool really have problems with stratum(not network, only stratum) few hour ago, i fixed it immediately as I woke up

P.S. reb0rn you owner bsod pool ?)

if the coin dev is smart he will remove your pool from forum as soon it pass ~60% or so

Dude, why are you insulting me?
Problem with nicehash, becouse this system in to pool on low diff and out from pool with high diff, but diff have inertion
And pool really have problems with stratum(not network, only stratum) few hour ago, i fixed it immediately as I woke up

P.S. reb0rn you owner bsod pool ?) or.. pool.cryptopros.us ?)
legendary
What do I care for 99.999% shit coins here, the rule is not just for being smartass, the chain was fucked up alone for not abiding to any rule in crypto mining!

as I said miners are most guilty but most are retarded so dev and pools ops should take care!

dev for once can use premined shit and give more reward to pools that have 5% and less, and remove pool that have 90%, in a 24-48h I bet hash will be distributed and shit as this will not happen
Activity: 308

Look at the other coins. Often have you seen that the power is distributed evenly? 1 case of 10? With any pool, this can happen. No need to arrange negative.

We need to develop the project, not destroy it. If the coin is traded on cryptopia it will be great.

Thank you for understanding.
legendary

legendary
If pool with 80+ % fail blockchain will stop, even fork if someone attack it then!

every miner and pool op need a bullet in head for their own stupidity and greed (pools), miners have no benefit being on 90% hashrate pool
Our pool bsod.pw find blocks very well, come to us!

be smart don`t let have more the 50% of network... you pool ops should think about that

Zcoin has >80-90% on one pool and has not same problems.

Same trouble with fall network sometimes on all other NeoShit shitcoins.
legendary
Our pool bsod.pw find blocks very well, come to us!

be smart don`t let have more the 50% of network... you pool ops should think about that
Activity: 104
Merit: 12
"""

BSOD.PW SUPPORTS GOA COIN!

Cool Cool Cool

BSOD. Fast. Safe. Security. 0.5% Fees. Payouts every 2 hours after the first confirmed block.

We're using Yiimp, no registration required.

.bat example for cc miner

Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:1997 -u YOURWALLETADDRESS.rigname -p x -R 5

We added special port for Nicehash

Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:11997 -u YOURWALLETADDRESS.rigname -p x -R 5

.rigname is optional

It is worthy to mine with us because:

1. Our dev team - one of the best.
2. Our multilingual support - one of the best.
3. More than 1 500 000 coins already paid.

If you won't come to BSOD - BSOD will come for you Grin

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________

Have a questions? Get answers here:

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________
Anti-DDOS Protection by:

www.anti-ddos.pro

"""
Our pool bsod.pw (http://bsod.pw) find blocks very well, come to us!
legendary
https://pool.cryptopros.us/site/mining

works fine but hashrate there is low!

if all YOU fucking miners again move to one pool, you can dump this shit coin at once and be done with it
GOA Network fail... more than one hour

I think just the pool where is 95% hash is broken pool.mineproject.ru

AGAIN STUPID MINERS DO NOT MINE 99% on ONE POOL!!!!

On other pool same problem. Work only one nicehash. It seems that wrong blockhain.
legendary

I think just the pool where is 95% hash is broken pool.mineproject.ru

AGAIN STUPID MINERS DO NOT MINE 99% on ONE POOL!!!!
Activity: 308
I have good news, friends! All coins were bought up to 45,000 satt. Soon we will see a price of 100,000 satt. Keep a coin and support the community. The developer said that he will contact with cryptopia, maybe we will soon see a coin there, and hence the price is above 100,000 sat. Wink
Activity: 54
Please fix blockexplorer. Data shown there is not up to date. 
Activity: 39
blockexplore fail Huh
Pages:
Jump to: