Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN]GoldMint - ICO завершено. $7.3М собрано.⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 7. (Read 34813 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
In 2018, the growth dynamics of ICO will be significantly higher than in the previous year, but what will be the quality? If the situation does not change, 90% of the skam is waiting for us and it will be much more difficult to select a successful ICO. It is worth noting that when entering the ICO market of large investors and venture funds, the marketing policies of development companies may completely change. This ICO is quite a promising product that boldly enters the market, good luck to the team in all endeavors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Мне кажется что на данный момент этот проект ни о чем и что они загнутся в ближайшем будущем.
Activity: 8

it was so difficult to understand what the project is all about because almost everything was in Russian but when I figured it out, i find it's a promising project with great potential
Activity: 11
it was so difficult to understand what the project is all about because almost everything was in Russian but when I figured it out, i find it's a promising project.
Activity: 6
это очень не простая задача привязать криптовалюту к драгоценным металам! здесь нужно иметь хороший план и немного везения!!
Activity: 24
It was a bit difficult understanding what the project was about with the way almost everything was in Russian but when I finally did, I figured it's a promising endeavour. Good luck devs.
Activity: 22
A project Gold value in crypto .. I love the potential .. great project..
Activity: 44
Project design to solve a human problem have the ability to accepted and loved by human and every successful project like mintgold is here to affect life's positively and make maximum impact.
Activity: 144
In fact, you're doing great job here but what about your own wallet address?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
great project, it will rise above in the future, wish all the luck to all the dev that part on this project
Activity: 16
From the whitepaper and road map, this project is a formidable one indeed. beautiful
Activity: 18
#Proof of authentication

Telegram username: @ronserra

ERC20 ETH Address: 0x03466E9cA6317f03F7a6b18eD11D211346Fa3Cf2
Activity: 27
Activity: 150
I am glad i found this project, i'm following it closely.
I have glance through the roadmap and whitepaper, which i am impressed. But will go through it one more time tonight
Activity: 14

Nice and great project, I hope goldmint coin will be moon soon, I love the project

Good to join this project
Activity: 16
The concept looks promising...i hope it reaches it peak
Activity: 56
I love the concept of this project and I hope it reach its set goals. @dudumighty
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
С использованием GoldMint упрощается работа ломбардов, ведь этот проект пытается занять свою определенную нишу, а именно предоставления займов под залог золотых изделий.
Pages:
Jump to: