Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 59. (Read 164088 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
24h Volume > 3 BTC @allcoins! Smiley
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
KingBB, did you put the conf file in the appdata/roaming/GoldReserve directory (if you use Windows)? Did you name the conf file goldreserve.conf? Wallet should work without conf file, you should wait like 5-10 minutes in the first time to sync...
Hi , i know , all other wallet works well without conf file. I made one with data from first page , and ut it in C:\Documents and Settings\xp\Application Data\GoldReserve folder, this is XP windows on VM. But it always keep back to some default address like one in log file Sad
Any idea ?
Activity: 780
Merit: 501
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Dev, you should compile an FAQ link, I can already see many of the same questions will be asked going forward.
Activity: 420
How and where you will buy gold? And how community can see and control it?

I will buy Gold with FIAT currency, precisely with EUR and the account can be checked 7/24 at a website of the Gold account provider. I will give all the information out when I buy the first set of Gold!
KingBB, did you put the conf file in the appdata/roaming/GoldReserve directory (if you use Windows)? Did you name the conf file goldreserve.conf? Wallet should work without conf file, you should wait like 5-10 minutes in the first time to sync...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
How and where you will buy gold? And how community can see and control it?
Activity: 24
Hi there, I still have problem with sync wallet. I have try to add config file, but nothing changed. Here is debug log, so please help !!!
Thnx in advance Smiley
Loading wallet...
nFileVersion = 1000000
Keys: 101 plaintext, 0 encrypted, 101 w/ metadata, 101 total
 wallet                  871ms
Loading addresses...
Loaded 1 addresses from peers.dat  40ms
RandAddSeed() 71832 bytes
mapBlockIndex.size() = 1
nBestHeight = 0
setKeyPool.size() = 100
mapWallet.size() = 0
mapAddressBook.size() = 1
Done loading
refreshWallet
ThreadDNSAddressSeed started
Loading addresses from DNS seeds (could take a while)
1 addresses found from DNS seeds
ThreadDNSAddressSeed exited
ThreadMapPort started
ThreadIRCSeed exited
ThreadSocketHandler started
ThreadOpenAddedConnections started
ThreadOpenAddedConnections exited
ThreadOpenConnections started
ThreadMessageHandler started
ThreadStakeMiner started
Flushed 1 addresses to peers.dat  100ms
ipcThread started
trying connection 108.61.103.33:21192 lastseen=154.7hrs
GetMyExternalIP() received [89.216.16.150] 89.216.16.150:0
GetMyExternalIP() returned 89.216.16.150
AddLocal(89.216.16.150:21192,5)
connection timeout
No valid UPnP IGDs found
connection timeout
connection timeout
connection timeout
connection timeout
connection timeout
connection timeout
connection timeout
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

I mean I don't understand locking the wallet and waiting 10 days and unlocking it. It only makes sense to me to keep all the coins in an unencrypted wallet all the time to get the most out of staking.

Locking the wallet is just for security. I get the most from Pos coins by opening wallets often. I have to open in rotation, because I have over 30 different PoS coins, and tend not to be staking more than 2 or 3 at a time, but you will get a little more stake by leaving the wallet open.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500

Join us now on Kingcoiny and trade your GoldReserve for only 0.15% right now.

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=XGR

See you soon on Kingcoiny !

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited
Kingcoiny is a trademark of Cryptocoiny Limited.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Net hash has gone up the last few days. Cool. Hopefully finds its way on to bittrex. Should happen as its a solid coin. Cool
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Question about the stake...

So its 10% annually. And it takes 10 days for the coins to mature... So does that mean that after 10 days, the coins I have put in my wallet will mature and give a 10% return? Then I have to wait 12 months for another 10% return?

Am I understanding this correctly?

Staking is not exactly like an annual interest at a bank. It is more like mining, but in this case staking an annual 10% means that you have to get 10% interest for your stakable coins within 365 days! So you won't get the 10% right at your first stake, but a fracture of it. If you open your locked wallet every month then you will have larges stakes for a few hours then you have to close the wallet and wait 10-30 days to do that again. So that I heard, this is one of the best method to get fine amount of stake...

I dont understand the logic behind this.

The other makes sense now though, thanks.

What is not making sense? Staking is there in pretty much every coin these days.. Its similar to forging in NXT but this is a lot better in terms of actual returns of the coin..

I mean I don't understand locking the wallet and waiting 10 days and unlocking it. It only makes sense to me to keep all the coins in an unencrypted wallet all the time to get the most out of staking.
Activity: 34

So its 10% annually. And it takes 10 days for the coins to mature... So does that mean that after 10 days, the coins I have put in my wallet will mature and give a 10% return? Then I have to wait 12 months for another 10% return?

Staking is not exactly like an annual interest at a bank. It is more like mining, but in this case staking an annual 10% means that you have to get 10% interest for your stakable coins within 365 days! So you won't get the 10% right at your first stake, but a fracture of it. If you open your locked wallet every month then you will have larges stakes for a few hours then you have to close the wallet and wait 10-30 days to do that again. So that I heard, this is one of the best method to get fine amount of stake...

What is not making sense? Staking is there in pretty much every coin these days.. Its similar to forging in NXT but this is a lot better in terms of actual returns of the coin..
HzE
Activity: 161
Merit: 100

Just had to be done =DD
legendary

Nope...

Every 10 days  = 10/365  *10%

..if you leave 20 days without staking, then its 20/365 *10%, and so on, but only up to the max coin age.

And that's apply too...

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

Nope...

Every 10 days  = 10/365  *10%

..if you leave 20 days without staking, then its 20/365 *10%, or 17 days =17/365 etc and so on, but only up to the max coin age.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: