Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 55. (Read 164088 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I would be willing to supply 5 grams of gold in exchange for XGR but I don't know how you will transport the gold to the account.

captainbluff, thank you for your offer, but the problem is that I can not send gold to that account I can only send EUR and I have to buy Gold through that account. These restriction are set, there are no exceptions.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I am in agreement with you. We should not assume that getting listed on a major exchange will guarantee increase in price. Problem is if you back it with gold now, how will price adjust? 

It seems that once the dev purchases the gold, then the coin will be eternally fixed to a specific price unless more gold continues to be purchased. Question is how will the coin continue to purchase more gold after the premine funds are used?
Activity: 422
I also have a feeling that if we do not back it with gold now that someone else will beat us to it, rendering this coin useless.
We need to get to bigger exchange ASAP.. So many coins have gone past XGR.
Also it would be good to contact bter and why not BTC-e to list XGR.
Something needs to happen or to be done, or we are just waiting for the miracle price rise.
Maybe portion of the premine could be used to promote the coin in some way, or even "last chance" IPO through bittrex or bter... i dont know.. just throwing thoughts around =DD

HZe, I am working on getting us listed on Bittrex of course. I contacted Bter and other exchanges, they won't even responded! I am not just waiting for the miracle price rise, I am actively contacting and doing marketing stuff even if you did not realize what is going on under!
I spent more then 200k XGR on marketing and promotion in various ways but there should be a line here, I do not want to spend more at the moment, the rest of the premine is for buying Gold!
And for the other questions i got a few lines above, I do not dare to answer, I do not want to loose our chance to get on that particular exchange...

personally, i think you have a great concept and thought out plan and imo, it's more important to get the real gold connection going than wasting your resources getting added to more exchanges. promoting the exchanges XGR is on and educating the traders on those exchanges along with real gold will bring the other exchanges adding XGR on their own. just getting on those exchanges doesn't insure there will be any trading and the coin could just a easily get delisted for inactivity.

I am in agreement with you. We should not assume that getting listed on a major exchange will guarantee increase in price. Problem is if you back it with gold now, how will price adjust? 
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Something needs to happen or to be done, or we are just waiting for the miracle price rise.
Maybe portion of the premine could be used to promote the coin in some way, or even "last chance" IPO through bittrex or bter... i dont know.. just throwing thoughts around =DD

HZe, I am working on getting us listed on Bittrex of course. I contacted Bter and other exchanges, they won't even responded! I am not just waiting for the miracle price rise, I am actively contacting and doing marketing stuff even if you did not realize what is going on under!
I spent more then 200k XGR on marketing and promotion in various ways but there should be a line here, I do not want to spend more at the moment, the rest of the premine is for buying Gold!
And for the other questions i got a few lines above, I do not dare to answer, I do not want to loose our chance to get on that particular exchange...

personally, i think you have a great concept and thought out plan and imo, it's more important to get the real gold connection going than wasting your resources getting added to more exchanges. promoting the exchanges XGR is on and educating the traders on those exchanges along with real gold will bring the other exchanges adding XGR on their own. just getting on those exchanges doesn't insure there will be any trading and the coin could just a easily get delisted for inactivity.
I would be willing to supply 5 grams of gold in exchange for XGR but I don't know how you will transport the gold to the account.
Activity: 21
i second this idea, sacrifice a very small amount of the premine just to get a small amount of gold as a starting point then the markets will get interested and will be more promising. at the moment there is nothing to make the price raise and nothing to interest people in this coin
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
All XGR needs is one gram of gold, so people would see how the transparent gold account works and the whole system.

I have to say that this could be really helpful. Maybe 1g is too little but 1 oz gold in the account and everyone can see it and check how the system will work. This could grow the interest on XGR.

Yes i think this is a great idea. At least a small amount of the good AU, i think will attract more interest in the coin as there will be a physical backup, a more solid ground if you like  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
All XGR needs is one gram of gold, so people would see how the transparent gold account works and the whole system.

I have to say that this could be really helpful. Maybe 1g is too little but 1 oz gold in the account and everyone can see it and check how the system will work. This could grow the interest on XGR.
Activity: 62
Now 1 block its 100 coins.
If ur not doing something, XGR gona die...

XGR homepage are horrible, u need to work for it.

HzE
Activity: 161
After that media coverage is needed (through sites like coindesk etc).
Also the dev needs to "step in to the light" to give transparency and trust to the markets.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Today, coin prices plummet! I do not know why, when I was finished everyone's comments, I saw a change you mind, more and more people are beginning to lose patience, we talk about how the coin itself. I think we should be landing the big exchange platform. Growth given the appreciation of space coins! I want to develop the need to do something!
HzE
Activity: 161
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
OK, I have a question - how do you get on Bittrex? Is there any "rule" (you pay some fee and you're on) ?
I see all this new coins daily on bittrex, can't understand why we're not on it yet  Undecided

I think the exchanges don't see the real potential of this coin.

edit: ps: i'm not the dev. It's my opinion!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
OK, I have a question - how do you get on Bittrex? Is there any "rule" (you pay some fee and you're on) ?
I see all this new coins daily on bittrex, can't understand why we're not on it yet  Undecided

Dev, have you contacted Cryptsy?

thanks
Activity: 11
Hey! what about cryptsy? i think they need xgr   Smiley
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
is there any other plans for XGR other than real gold? Dev you working by  yourself? or you have a team? seem that you need to add more features to this project so XGR can success...
Interest seems to be dwindling a bit on this coin. Just saying..

I know!

Maybe they missed that there is a faucet site which has balance on it!

http://faucet.securepayment.cc/xgr/
Activity: 182
Interest seems to be dwindling a bit on this coin. Just saying..
Pages:
Jump to: