Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 56. (Read 164088 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
URO coin backed with fertilizer is the hottest coin right now..WTF???  If this coin is ever backed with physical gold, I don't see why we can't get where URO is now and beyond.

the difference between uro and XGR is that URO HAVE ALREADY backed by tons of urea which XGR is currently NOT !

in other words , dev CAN NOT get any "valued backup" , all is hoping that the BTC from the investors but actually the dev was also NOT able to get the coin listed on mintpal or bittrex .

well, i admit that the goal of this coin is super good but without money and good promoting this coin will absolutely die soon.

i predict the dev can only buy no more than 5KG of gold considering the price now , so , dont be lazy, lets do the math

today gold 1 kg = € 31,112

€155,560 = 40,000,000 XGR= 8.547252747252747e-6 = 80sat

is 0.0156 € / XGR = 340 sat     (BTC at 455€)

im here not spreading FUD and i personally got about 50,000 XGR , just really hope that dev could give some good news

Hey jorneyflair! Lets do the math together but use a calculator because as I see you can not count without it! Sorry, I do not want to be rude, but your math above is stinking!!! But first lets speak about URO!

URO is a great idea, but it is too complex and not transparent at all! Dev say 1 URO = 1 metric ton of UREA. Great, where is the exchange that do this trade, where is a proof that anyone using URO to buy UREA? So, I am not spreading FUD, just saying...On the other hand, my idea is plain an simple, I will have an account where all the Gold will be and that account will be transparent to anyone 7/24 to check! Plain and simple, plain and simple!

Now, the math part. My calculator said, that if I divide 155,560 Eur with 40 mill than that is 854 sat!!!!! So 5 kg of Gold gives a guaranteed buyback price of 854 sat! (before you reply anything use and excel sheet to calculate that amount and use number for the cell!) But to be fair, I have to tell you that for 5 kg of Gold I have to sell the premine for 114k sat, which is a bit out of reach right now!

And for the ones who thought I have to do the real work, I have to assure you that I am doing that! Just look at the coins which were on a big exchange right at the begining! They are history now! Goldreserve has a steady 3 BTC volume on Allcoin.com and a near steady hashrate of 1-2 GHS. Till we have some milestones covered this is enough to survive. This coin is not a simple pump and dump scheme! I mean everything what I wrote on the first post. That will happen folks, even if there are a negative sentiment here, this coin will success big time!
Yes that will take time but for those who stay loyal, you will be rewarded!

HzE
Activity: 161
Merit: 100

aaand it crashed  Shocked

Might be a good thing though, at least volume increases since there is more trades.
Activity: 182
There is something really special about this coin but if you can not see anything about it yet, the name is great.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
URO coin backed with fertilizer is the hottest coin right now..WTF???  If this coin is ever backed with physical gold, I don't see why we can't get where URO is now and beyond.

the difference between uro and XGR is that URO HAVE ALREADY backed by tons of urea which XGR is currently NOT !

in other words , dev CAN NOT get any "valued backup" , all is hoping that the BTC from the investors but actually the dev was also NOT able to get the coin listed on mintpal or bittrex .

well, i admit that the goal of this coin is super good but without money and good promoting this coin will absolutely die soon.

i predict the dev can only buy no more than 5KG of gold considering the price now , so , dont be lazy, lets do the math

today gold 1 kg = € 31,112

€155,560 = 40,000,000 XGR= 8.547252747252747e-6 = 80sat

is 0.0156 € / XGR = 340 sat     (BTC at 455€)

im here not spreading FUD and i personally got about 50,000 XGR , just really hope that dev could give some good news
Activity: 910

Join us now on Kingcoiny and trade your Goldreserve for only 0.15% right now.

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=XGR

See you soon on Kingcoiny !

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited
Kingcoiny is a trademark of Cryptocoiny Limited.
Activity: 582
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.
This coin is sustainable and that is the most important fact.

I have been skimming my CLOAK profit and I now have 200K coins!!!
Activity: 672
dev, please do the real work , we have to reach big exchanges to be attracting to those investors , the mining stage will stop in a short time

its too late now, 3weeks passed and not a single ounce of gold appears , the confidence of the coin would collapes in no time , im not kidding .
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
hi

i hope in this coin,really hope

how would index the XGR on gold buy?

if the dev has 1 kg of gold and that there is (i dont know) 2000000 XGR
today gold 1 kg = € 31,000
is 0.0155 € / XGR = 340 sat     (BTC at 455€)

10% premine is way toooo much

when that "huge" premine will be backing up the coin, you will say hallelujah for that much premine!!!

You just do not see the big picture here! What do you think, if I started this coin with bragging that there is no premine, where would I have the money to back up the coin? From donations? Let me tell you how much donations we have at the moment: 1000 XGR and 31 usd! (thank you very much for the donors!)
So if I had to rely on donations...

Premine was essential for this coin to work!
HzE
Activity: 161

We are starting to go up!!

Tomorrow we might see new heights, since block reward is gonna go down... at least i hope so.  Cheesy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
10% premine is way toooo much
Activity: 422
URO coin backed with fertilizer is the hottest coin right now..WTF???  If this coin is ever backed with physical gold, I don't see why we can't get where URO is now and beyond.
any news here?

it's quiet here lately !!

The coin is in good shape, in our fellow exchange allcoin.com we have a steady volume and a good price! We are waiting for bigger exchanges to have us, but at the moment there is not much going on apart from that.

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
less than 200 block to go and block reward decreases to 100 XGR
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
any news here?

it's quiet here lately !!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
dev, any news to bittrex?
or are they still drinking?  Grin

Well, I can not say anything at the moment! I think Bittrex is coming soon! Cool

Cool

Time for another buy

Well, I can not say anything at the moment! I think Bittrex is coming soon! Cool
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
it will be a public offer
Pages:
Jump to: