Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 77. (Read 164088 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I am tweeting them  since last two days.

We all will have to tweet them to build peer pressure on them,otherwise it will be delayed.

Thank you for all the community support! I am working on the marketing part, and Facebook account will be ready for tomorrow!
Hi there. Large issue, that seems to be reoccurring with the latest round of derps.
GRE was already in use before your ann.
Choose something different.

Why devs do not understand that this ignorance only hurts their coin I will never understand.
And, also, to the community: thanks for stepping up and helping the dev out in this regard.

Always reminds me of Walter, "f'ing amateurs"

p.s. what does GRE even stand for? I get the G=gold R=reserve E=moron?

I think you are from the greencoin community or as you are soo pissed of, I think you are the dev, using a newbie account. GRE is Gold REserve, simple as that. By the way, greencoin was GRC before, then the dev change it to GRE!!! Anyway GoldReserve is giving something new to the community and later to the World, so it needs to be unique, therefor I will change the ticker to a better one.

Actually, this person is not me. I don't care about the initials at all, as that doesn't define the coin. You are correct, it was originally GRC but was changed due to a conflict with Gridcoin (in fact, it was changed within 24 hours, and that announcement was still several days before the announcement of this coin). With that in mind, I couldn't care less. I hope that GoldReserve coin is successful, and if there is anything I could do to help you and your community please let me know.

Good luck, and hope you accomplish all that you've set out to do and more.

Thank you, I hoped that wasn't you. We settled the matter of ticker problem before, but I admit it is confusing to everyone in long term. You are right, despite you change the original you announced that before I announced GoldReserve. The problem was that the source was ready then, so I could not change that. I think it is still too close to Greececoin, so I decided to change  it anyway in a few days!

I wish you the same, good luck with Greencoin!
legendary
Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012
Hi there. Large issue, that seems to be reoccurring with the latest round of derps.

Why devs do not understand that this ignorance only hurts their coin I will never understand.
And, also, to the community: thanks for stepping up and helping the dev out in this regard.

I think you are from the greencoin community or as you are soo pissed of, I think you are the dev, using a newbie account. GRE is Gold REserve, simple as that. By the way, greencoin was GRC before, then the dev change it to GRE!!! Anyway GoldReserve is giving something new to the community and later to the World, so it needs to be unique, therefor I will change the ticker to a better one.

Actually, this person is not me. I don't care about the initials at all, as that doesn't define the coin. You are correct, it was originally GRC but was changed due to a conflict with Gridcoin (in fact, it was changed within 24 hours, and that announcement was still several days before the announcement of this coin). With that in mind, I couldn't care less. I hope that GoldReserve coin is successful, and if there is anything I could do to help you and your community please let me know.

Good luck, and hope you accomplish all that you've set out to do and more.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Hi there,

How do i get involved with the IPO?

IPO's are ended as I know.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Hi there,

How do i get involved with the IPO?
Activity: 378
I am tweeting them  since last two days.

We all will have to tweet them to build peer pressure on them,otherwise it will be delayed.
Activity: 476

I will be tweeting to @BittrexExchange to get this added, everyone else join me and we will get there and see this coin raise to where it should be in no time! Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Just to let you know i'm a full supporter of this coin and wish all the best things for it ! I'm investing, I'm putting my hash into it... got that good feeling about it!

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 252
Dev if you would like me to do some sort of giveaway on my site I would be more than willing. I did one for SummercoinV2 and it was very successful
As everyone can see it now in the block explorer, I sorted out IPOs and I payed the bounties for various acts. They are including chinese and german translation, block explorer, richlist and stats, MAC wallet, Devs Fund.

People offer me promotion and marketing through different social media sites, so I will use a small part of the premine on that.

We have a promising rise at Allcoin.com, price of GRE is around 500 sat now! You are right not giving out this coin for such a low price, I promise I will do everything to reach the goals, milestones I set up in the first post!

Please also tweet @BittrexExchange, something serious, something cool about GoldReserve! That will help us listed on Bittrex!

500 sat is insulting. Should be min 100k sat right from the start imo.

Thank you for the positive attitude!  Cheesy I think the next price increase will be when GRE will trade on Bittrex! We will reach 100k for sure, after the first Gold will arrive to the Gold Account! That will be the true breakthrough!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
As everyone can see it now in the block explorer, I sorted out IPOs and I payed the bounties for various acts. They are including chinese and german translation, block explorer, richlist and stats, MAC wallet, Devs Fund.

People offer me promotion and marketing through different social media sites, so I will use a small part of the premine on that.

We have a promising rise at Allcoin.com, price of GRE is around 500 sat now! You are right not giving out this coin for such a low price, I promise I will do everything to reach the goals, milestones I set up in the first post!

Please also tweet @BittrexExchange, something serious, something cool about GoldReserve! That will help us listed on Bittrex!

500 sat is insulting. Should be min 100k sat right from the start imo.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

GoldReserve POOL
http://gre.freemoneyonlines.info/

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://gre.freemoneyonlines.info:3336

Optimized GPU Miner: ./sgminer -k x11mod -o stratum+tcp://gre.freemoneyonlines.info:3336 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

CPU Miner: ./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://gre.freemoneyonlines.info:3336 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Spread the hashes!!   Wink Grin
Activity: 378
Block Explorer is here!!

http://gre.blockexplorer.cc/

Any news of Bittrex ?

Since we have now block explorer,Everyone, please tweet @BittrexExchange  to add GRE on exchange.They usually add coin upon peer pressure.

Guys! Please, tweet  @BittrexExchange  to add GRE on the exchange.Tweet something good about the GRE and bittrex and request to add it.

Also you can submit the request to add it to the exchange by visiting to https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
snr
Activity: 32
Wow!! Hi everyone! We passed through block 5000! You know what it means? Only 5000 more and block reward halves!! Be prepared! It will be harder and harder to get GRE! Stock it while you can!

Good news, Facebook page is coming and we will have a marketing campaign soon!
[GRE] resembles greece way too much for anyone to think this coin will have a nice economy. Cheesy

Well, Greece got only rocks, we will have GOLD!  Grin Grin

Can i tweet that?

As you wish! Cool
Activity: 59
[GRE] resembles greece way too much for anyone to think this coin will have a nice economy. Cheesy

Well, Greece got only rocks, we will have GOLD!  Grin Grin

Can i tweet that?
Pages:
Jump to: