Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 76. (Read 164088 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Uh dev?
"POW phase till block 100,000
POS interest 10% annually, starting from block 50,000."
Block number is 7816 and I just received a POS block

All right, if this true, then POS stage start earlier, possible a typo at the code, (5000, instead of 50000), I will look into it.

My first PoS block was 1461  

Hash:  e5037c6c607fbe29d5d96a24128ce83fa8abe6c6d71e911133701b8433123fcc

Panem et Circem
The phrase also implies the erosion or ignorance of civic duty amongst the concerns of the commoner.
But I am the bad guy? ok...say goodnight the bad guy.

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyCCJ6B2WE
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
Uh dev?

All right, if this true, then POS stage start earlier, possible a typo at the code, (5000, instead of 50000), I will look into it.

My first PoS block was 1461 

Hash:  e5037c6c607fbe29d5d96a24128ce83fa8abe6c6d71e911133701b8433123fcc
All you had to do was mention that the source code is fully open source, and if anyone is worried about tricks then they can go through the code themselves. Easy as that.

Please put your head back in the sand.

Ah, the source isn't listed on GitHub. I see.

It would not matter if it was listed there or not. Because you would not be looking into it. You would expect someone else to do that for you, right?
That might be the case for most, but most don't talk shizzle to those that are actually trying to help. As I said before, put your head back in the sand. If you would like to pull your head out of your *** please use your eyes and ears more than your mouth Wink Thanks.
Uh dev?

You are saying they are liars or you do not know? Either way it is not good.
I really tried to help you, but sorry for bringing up real issues before they occurred.
Thank you for showing be how well you handle adversity and more so how you are willing to give me a product that is untrustworthy all the while taking my money and calling me names.

Great job...at being deceitful and inept.

Just to let you know, no matter what happens in a company...the job for the one at the top is to take all the heat.
legendary
Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012
All you had to do was mention that the source code is fully open source, and if anyone is worried about tricks then they can go through the code themselves. Easy as that.

Ah, the source isn't listed on GitHub. I see.
Uh dev?

I have several pos deposits in my wallet too

Oh, someone else now...hmm. Something is not right here.
shhh shhhh quiet, the dev is honest and keep sending money. Ignore any issues that might ever arise at anytime.
Uh dev?

Hmm..how can that be? But the dev said....

Yes, of course, but then where is the friday night drama, love, hatred??? Grin Panem et Circem

And noww, tadamm: www.facebook.com/GoldReserve

I am use to the idea of pointing out legitimate and very urgent issues that are called trolling and drama.
Maybe I have been the only one to look into the code and know something different?

Almost forgot...Yeah, the dev created a facebook page. woohoo. I feel confident and secure now.

Activity: 252
Activity: 420
Uh dev?

Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Uh dev?

I have several pos deposits in my wallet too
Activity: 252
Uh dev?

Yes, of course, but then where is the friday night drama, love, hatred??? Grin Panem et Circem

And noww, tadamm: www.facebook.com/GoldReserve
legendary
Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012
Hi there. Large issue, that seems to be reoccurring with the latest round of derps.
GRE was already in use before your ann.
Choose something different.

Why devs do not understand that this ignorance only hurts their coin I will never understand.
And, also, to the community: thanks for stepping up and helping the dev out in this regard.

Always reminds me of Walter, "f'ing amateurs"

p.s. what does GRE even stand for? I get the G=gold R=reserve E=moron?

I think you are from the greencoin community or as you are soo pissed of, I think you are the dev, using a newbie account. GRE is Gold REserve, simple as that. By the way, greencoin was GRC before, then the dev change it to GRE!!! Anyway GoldReserve is giving something new to the community and later to the World, so it needs to be unique, therefor I will change the ticker to a better one.

Actually, this person is not me. I don't care about the initials at all, as that doesn't define the coin. You are correct, it was originally GRC but was changed due to a conflict with Gridcoin (in fact, it was changed within 24 hours, and that announcement was still several days before the announcement of this coin). With that in mind, I couldn't care less. I hope that GoldReserve coin is successful, and if there is anything I could do to help you and your community please let me know.

Good luck, and hope you accomplish all that you've set out to do and more.

Thank you, I hoped that wasn't you. We settled the matter of ticker problem before, but I admit it is confusing to everyone in long term. You are right, despite you change the original you announced that before I announced GoldReserve. The problem was that the source was ready then, so I could not change that. I think it is still too close to Greececoin, so I decided to change  it anyway in a few days!

I wish you the same, good luck with Greencoin!

Glad that was cleared up. Would not want to have been misled by the dev from a statement saying that greencoin changed their ticker...psst forgot to mention that was still before my ann, wink wink.

The name calling and stabs in the dark conspiracy theories were a nice touch. And make sure and diminish my concerns because I am a newbie, so welcoming.

Inspector Clouseau I presume?

To address your cockeyed theory, and as has been revealed to you, I am not from the greencoin community at all. I am an investor of this coin, even though another altcoin has proposed the idea of buying gold to stabilize the market, long before this coin. I am anxiously awaiting and hoping it will be a success.

Another huge issue that scares me, you mention that the source was already done with the duplicate ticker so you had to release anyway, days later. So my question is, who is actually creating the wallet? Because opening the source, then find&replace the duplicate ticker to a new ticker plus recompile is maybe ~20 minutes worth work. The reason this scares me the most is not because of a simple ticker change, but it reveals the dev has no idea how to look into the code so...what lurks inside that we do not know about? are there coins being siphoned off now? will block #xxxxx dump an additional 5mil coins not in the coin cap to a specific address sometime in the future? or has it already happened? And any answer from the dev is pure speculation. An independent and thorough audit by multiple community members and possibly some not involved with the community should happen asap. Along with the revelation of who is actually creating the wallet.

In regards to the ticker change, I would like to propose some suggestions:

XGR
XAU ---> for those in the dark, AU is the gold element symbol. I like this especially bc it puts you at/near the top of the X series coins alphabetically
*upon further research, xau is already a used symbol representing an ounce of gold so strike this off the list please.
XGOLD
Activity: 476
great, will be nice to see this on trex.

Agreed, it is a solid coin - good dev - good community.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
great, will be nice to see this on trex.
Pages:
Jump to: