Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 89. (Read 164088 times)

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
I understand all the concerns about this concept and the difficulties that may arise when it's public.

But there are some facts about all crypto currencies including BTC and I have the feeling that almost nobody is aware of them:

- cryptos have no inner value, it's believing in hot air and worthless bitstrings that 1 BTC should be worth 650$ or even 1000$. What's behind BTC? A company that pays billions in dividens each year?
- cryptos are commodities rather than currencies (all cryptos are trade against the USD like oil, gold, metals and so on)
- I've never found a shop that really believes in the crypto currencies they accept. Prices are still fixed in USD and the price in crypto currencies are fluctuating widely.

What I understand from the dev's idea is that he wants to give each coin a fixed minimum value (like during the gold standard).

sq
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
                                                            Almost there!!!

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Cryptolaunch.net for all coin launches and pumps!
Activity: 252
This is a joke right....  Your honest and reputable ....huh.  The you should have no problem with posting your name address and contact info somewhere.  
       Lets see your Facebook page, your twitter account. You should provide us with your credentials as a business person with a reputation of success who can be trusted.
What Country are you operating from? Why isnt the Gold being stored with a 3rd party accounting firm who can be held accountable?What other coins have you developed? What coin source is this coin built upon?
Because the rest of us will be holding a crypto  but you will be holding the gold. Sounds like you just want some gold and we can hold a bag of worthless crypto coins.   You have provided us with no reason  to trust you.  You have failed to make a compelling argument regarding your competency and if your OP is any indication you don't even have a good enough education to spell or grammar check your post. So this is a bad bet.  Pass.    Its a pipe dream  and you should get off the pipe.  Its not Unique in anyway this same scam has been pulled many times.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
If something looks too good to be true - it propably is.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
Activity: 420
I don't get the gold gimmick, just use btc. If this were to work this is the only way I see it working. Sell the premine as an ipo, not to your "friends". Btw ipo is an initial  PUBLIC offering. How could you prove you just won't create a few addresses for yourself and claim they are your "friends"? Use a reputable escrow for the ipo. Send the btc to the escrow and have him put up a buy wall at your "bottom" price. 10% for yourself is ridiculous. You would do well at even much less than that. Pay some % to the escrow. Lol @ "fund your coin". How much does it cost to copy and paste???

Thank you for your thoughts, now here is mine:

"just use BTC". I am in for cryptos, but Gold has a steady value, it will grow over time, it's 100% sure. BTC can fluctuate, it even can loose it's value at some point.

You are right, the IPO was the wrong word for it. It was a startup fund and as lately there were a lot of scams, people did not trust anyone they don't know, so thats why my real life friends gave me money and no stranger did.

Yeah, reputable escrow. Well, thanks but no thanks, Mt Gox was a reputable exchange, I do not give my hard earn money to a third party, for me, I am the most reputable person in the World. I am honest and trustworthy and despite all the negative sentiment from some people I will make this coin a great success!

When most of the altcoins launched, there wasn't any answer to the question where would the dev get the money to make this coin a successful one? Will it be a secret premine or a armada of mining rigs would mine that coin for him and then he would sell that...? I have a straight answer for that, it's clearly stated in the first post. You got a problem with that. Hmm. Strange. By the way 10% is the basic commercial commission. I will get that from the premine. No hidden agenda here. That will urge me to improve this coin, taking it further and further, implement new features and dealing with it day by day. If you think I do not deserve that, well, you can't see it right now, but I think for a hard work, man can get a fine salary. Time will tell.

I do not know how much a copy paste cost, are you working in that industry?? Or intend to get a job there?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I like the stabilization idea! Will check on this when it's out
Activity: 994
I don't get the gold gimmick, just use btc. If this were to work this is the only way I see it working. Sell the premine as an ipo, not to your "friends". Btw ipo is an initial  PUBLIC offering. How could you prove you just won't create a few addresses for yourself and claim they are your "friends"? Use a reputable escrow for the ipo. Send the btc to the escrow and have him put up a buy wall at your "bottom" price. 10% for yourself is ridiculous. You would do well at even much less than that. Pay some % to the escrow. Lol @ "fund your coin". How much does it cost to copy and paste???
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http://gold.minerpools.com/

Registrations open!

- Dedicated server 512 SSD, 32GB RAM, 8 Core Processor
- 24/7 support at #minerpools freenode channel https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/minerpools
- Block finder bonus -
- 1% Fees
- No hassle, just login and mine
- Great experience with X11 coins

Get Ready! stratum for GoldReserve stratum+tcp://190.143.38.247:4025 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
are there any regular pools plz

I am waiting for responses from other pools!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
How does IPO work? Who can buy?

IPO is closed now. I asked my friends whether they fund my coin and I offered them an IPO. 3 of them interested. They are the IPO holders now.

What did they pay?
I'll mine it if you get a regular pool  please    Smiley
What's the issue with HashHarder?

You can register an alias and assign an address to the alias in the same way you use a "regular" pool.

im outta here bye

i have my reasons  Smiley

Yeah, yeah, we know it is a bait! Now people get curious, they will ask you why, oh humble and trustworthy (internet) friend! Then you spread some FUD...
what is the exact start time for this project?

20h GMT

or

20h or 21h UK daylight saving time?

My time zone was GMT +2 but I checked and it's GMT +1 now. That's why I use altcoincalendar's counter. It's accurate.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

You can register an alias and assign an address to the alias in the same way you use a "regular" pool.

im outta here bye

i have my reasons  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

im outta here bye
How does IPO work? Who can buy?

IPO is closed now. I asked my friends whether they fund my coin and I offered them an IPO. 3 of them interested. They are the IPO holders now.
Pages:
Jump to: