Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 90. (Read 164088 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
I'll mine it if you get a regular pool  please    Smiley
What's the issue with HashHarder?

You can register an alias and assign an address to the alias in the same way you use a "regular" pool.

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Guys, beware of ideas like this.  They sound legit and cool, but where they will work they are actually illegal without significant regulation, and everywhere else they are legal, they are easy to run away with the gold, with NO recourse for the coin investors.

If this were a US-based op, it would require being regulated, and if it flew under the radar, all funds and gold could and would be confiscated by the feds.  There is at least a decade of "gold exchanges" that have been shut down for this exact reason.  And to some extent, the rationale that it allows money laundering through gold is true to a small extent.

If you want more info and history google "e-gold".  The owner of that company - the first "paypal" - is now a felon, even though he did nothing wrong.  He even turned in his own customers who were using his exchange for illegal purposes.  He turned them in as soon as he knew it.  But he was still prosecuted.  He also failed to register as a "money exchanger" even though he tried, but the same government that later prosecuted him for it refused to give him a license because they told him his business did not "qualify" and therefore was exempt.  That didn't stop them from prosecuting him later.  Then after this all happened and he served his time, he went back to start up his business again, and applied for a money exchanger license, and they told him he couldn't get one because he now had a criminal record!

BTW, cryptsy has for some time now been trying to provide a USD to altcoin conversion system.  I would almost guarantee the holdup is their application for a money exchanger license.  In some US states it costs tens of thousands of dollars and requires a team paper pushers to keep records.  And they aren't even trying to do the gold thing, but the same law applies to them.  This is the US "Patriot Act" at work.

But if you refuse to believe this, I invite you to ask yourself this question:

Why would you use a decentralized system to centralize your gold when you can keep it safe in your home or your pocket?

Anyone reading this can buy gold with BTC, at least in the USA.  If you have altcoins, you can trade for BTC, and then buy gold DIRECTLY with it.  Google it.  Why would you want to centralize your gold holdings with someone you don't know?  Would you go to a stranger on the street and hand him your wallet for safekeeping?

And last, if you did decide to get in on this, and the coin dev is honest, what guarantees do you have that the gold would be protected?  This enterprise would require a BPTP safe - that means a burglar proof tool-proof safe, and those cost about 16k USD new.  They weigh two to four thousand pounds and are usually welded to the floor to keep someone from tipping and/or dragging them.

OK.  Now you know.  Act accordingly.  Apologies to the coin dev.  You may well be a nice person who wants to help people.  I suggest you find another way.  And if you live in the USA, my advice will keep you out of jail.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
How does IPO work? Who can buy?
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
21 hrs  43 mins from right now
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
what is the exact start time for this project?

20h GMT

or

20h or 21h UK daylight saving time?

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
are there any regular pools plz
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
You have my attention:

Let me get a couple things straight here.

1. This coin's value is going to be based on the value of Gold?

2. After a certain point of blocks have been mined you are going to sell some coins to buy some Gold to back the value of the coin?

If those 2 questions are answered with yes, and assuming you follow through with the mission statement with honesty and transparency. Then you sir have my full undivided attention.

Im pulling for you, but I got my eye on you Wink

Thank you for your attention!

1. Yes, indirectly, this coins value will be based on the value of Gold, but directly the exact value will be accounted from the Gold I will be able to buy after I sold the premine. And yes, if gold price will go up, then even we will have the same amount of Gold, coin value will go up! Cool

2. Yes, After a certain point of blocks, I will START (and announce) to sell the premine, daily, only the amount that won't do any disturbance in price. I am honest and I am 100% sure that my coin will succeed, even if it won't get enough attention at the begining, in long term this is the future of altcoins!

Thank you for the detailed answers. I am 100% convinced if you do this like you stated: You will have created a huge and great investment for everyone.

I am sure you realize the 10% pre mine and IPO is 99% of the time an indicator of scam coin. Everybody in the Alt world is waiting for an honest, transparent Dev. If you can resist the urge of greed, you will make yourself very rich along with a lot of other people.

Like I said Im pulling for you.

I am not a youngster trying to raise fund for a fancy car! I observed and involved in the cryptoworld for a while now, and as I have enough life experience in various fields, I know that digital money is the next step after paper money. Cryptocurrencies and the unique technology behind them (the blockchain of course!) giving them the advantage over any other digital money technology banks and other organization try to implement.
I see that some of us think Bitcoin and altcoins should be a Riot and it should wash out the big, bad banks forever, but I have a different approach! I think it should be a smooth process, which satisfy both parties at least a little. The bank sector should stay, and they should practice what they are at best, storing money safely, but individuals should have the right to have control over their finances, and they should have decide how much control (storage, safekeeping, etc) they willing to give to a third party.
I know its a long process, but we should start somewhere!
10% premine??? Grin Coin will cost nothing. And no garanty dev not just pump and dump this coin at first day on market.

Supposed to be National Cryptocurrencies had 50% premine, and AUR was at 0,5 BTC at a certain point, so I do not see your argument here...
Activity: 70
Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss
You have my attention:

2. After a certain point of blocks have been mined you are going to sell some coins to buy some Gold to back the value of the coin?

If those 2 questions are answered with yes, and assuming you follow through with the mission statement with honesty and transparency. Then you sir have my full undivided attention.

1. Yes, indirectly, this coins value will be based on the value of Gold, but directly the exact value will be accounted from the Gold I will be able to buy after I sold the premine. And yes, if gold price will go up, then even we will have the same amount of Gold, coin value will go up! Cool

2. Yes, After a certain point of blocks, I will START (and announce) to sell the premine, daily, only the amount that won't do any disturbance in price. I am honest and I am 100% sure that my coin will succeed, even if it won't get enough attention at the begining, in long term this is the future of altcoins!

Thank you for the detailed answers. I am 100% convinced if you do this like you stated: You will have created a huge and great investment for everyone.

I am sure you realize the 10% pre mine and IPO is 99% of the time an indicator of scam coin. Everybody in the Alt world is waiting for an honest, transparent Dev. If you can resist the urge of greed, you will make yourself very rich along with a lot of other people.

Like I said Im pulling for you.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
10% premine??? Grin Coin will cost nothing. And no garanty dev not just pump and dump this coin at first day on market.
LOL. 10% premine and IPO!!! This is a self moderated topic, so I do expect my post to be deleted, but so far:

SCAM ALERT!!!

I know that at a certain point someone will scream SCAM for the Premine. Yes, its there, Yes, premine in general has a bad reputation, but read everything carefully and you will understand that in long term, at this exact coin, premine is neccessary and it is for the steady growth of this coin.

P.S.: Self moderation is on, because I do not want any repeated, rude and pointless spams.

P.S.2: Your post won't be deleted, unless you repeat it more then 3 times in 1 page.
You have my attention:

sq
Activity: 294
                                                            Almost there!!!

Activity: 392
LOL. 10% premine and IPO!!! This is a self moderated topic, so I do expect my post to be deleted, but so far:

SCAM ALERT!!!
Activity: 70
Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss
You have my attention:

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Hey,

This looks interesting, i'm watching for now Smiley

It can be huge if admin is honest!

CHMinePeer

Hey man, thanks, I am an honest man, I want my coin to succeed! I will not disappear!
Pages:
Jump to: