Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOOD] Part PoW! Part Human mining! Part decided by U! ON EXCHANGE! - page 4. (Read 90348 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Congratulations to gregofdoom for winning for July with the the most votes for a total of 76 entries!  Enjoy your bonus prize of 1,000 GOOD!   Grin

Thank you very much for the award. I believe that GoodCoin will be great.  Smiley

GoodCoin : GbQi6P2svcyjv8C2hatX7iRtqouGu6LWpx
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
GOOD Dev
Congratulations to gregofdoom for winning for July with the the most votes for a total of 76 entries!  Enjoy your bonus prize of 1,000 GOOD!   Grin
Activity: 546
I'm comfortably staking like a bitch and I suggest everyone else do the same. 
GOOD Dev
why dont you make a goodpool to fund the work with a fee?

There's a bounty for it if anyone wants to take on that task to help grow the community. 
Activity: 278
Merit: 10

There's not enough hash to make it even worth it.
Activity: 182
GOOD Dev
what are the plans in the future for goodcoin?

We have many ideas in mind for a bright future for GOOD, but the problem we are facing is soliciting developers which is why we are doing a lot of work in the background to secure funding.   
GOOD Dev

Thank you for your continued support!  Please PM me your GOOD wallet address.  Cheesy
What happened to seefude?

Seefude is still here, he's actively working in the background. 
He still hasn't replied to my PM (about negative trust).
Do you think he will?

If he hasn't then I would think likely not.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014

Thank you for your continued support!  Please PM me your GOOD wallet address.  Cheesy

He still hasn't replied to my PM (about negative trust).
Do you think he will?
Activity: 182
what are the plans in the future for goodcoin?
GOOD Dev

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014

Activity: 599
Merit: 500
We NEED to get listed on Poloniex Grin
GOOD Dev

Activity: 168
Keep trying for the hive wallet but remember to bring your funny bone with you!!
Activity: 189
More ppl must know about good coin, or price will never rise ;/

I agree, we need to come together as a community and spread the word.  The Facebook tipper is great as it is reaching out to thousands of users who now holds a Goodcoin wallet.  But there just needs to be a development for the people to actually use their coins.

We are working in the background to look for merchant acceptance and sponsorship.  If you know any leads for development then please let us know.  Cheesy

people want news every hours in crypto lol  Grin ...  it's the summer slowdown, enjoy and good luck finding opportunities!
This is the coin i'm holding that have the best vibe in it!

We just want to see it grow that's all LOL if I knew how to code then I would try making a game that uses GOOD as currency.
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012

I agree, we need to come together as a community and spread the word.  The Facebook tipper is great as it is reaching out to thousands of users who now holds a Goodcoin wallet.  But there just needs to be a development for the people to actually use their coins.

We are working in the background to look for merchant acceptance and sponsorship.  If you know any leads for development then please let us know.  Cheesy

people want news every hours in crypto lol  Grin ...  it's the summer slowdown, enjoy and good luck finding opportunities!
This is the coin i'm holding that have the best vibe in it!
Try getting added onto coingorilla for more exposure, they also have a voting system but it's more so for publicity than anything else.
Activity: 278
Merit: 10

Good to hear, keep up with the good work guys.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: