Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOOD] Part PoW! Part Human mining! Part decided by U! ON EXCHANGE! - page 5. (Read 90348 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
GOOD Dev
More ppl must know about good coin, or price will never rise ;/

I agree, we need to come together as a community and spread the word.  The Facebook tipper is great as it is reaching out to thousands of users who now holds a Goodcoin wallet.  But there just needs to be a development for the people to actually use their coins.

We are working in the background to look for merchant acceptance and sponsorship.  If you know any leads for development then please let us know.  Cheesy
Activity: 278
Merit: 10

I agree, we need to come together as a community and spread the word.  The Facebook tipper is great as it is reaching out to thousands of users who now holds a Goodcoin wallet.  But there just needs to be a development for the people to actually use their coins.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Congratulations to gregofdoom for being the June voting winner with an impressive total of 161 votes!  

I am very happy with the win. I tried to vote, even in the company where I work   Smiley

Congratulations, it was a close race!  Another GOODling was catching up fast but you managed to come out on top!  Grin

What's cool I won ?   Wink
Are you asking what you won? Nice job btw!

I think he meant to say something like "what's cool? That I won? Hell Yeah Wink"  but yeah congrats on winning!
I can't believe SeeFude gave me negative trust for the Goodcoin game I released 2 months ago because it had a Trojan in it. I'm sure you guys remember this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6661218
                 Does anyone want me to release the finished version? Probably not.

At least everyone who downloaded didn't give you a bad trust lol,  but dude that was so long ago lol
Yeah but I deleted the download link and explained what happened and uploaded a clean version.
P.S. I don't know why I quoted you when saying that.

Lesson learned, make sure your stuff is clean before releasing things to the public.   Shocked
He was last active today but he still hasn't replied to my PM. He could at least say no and give a reason why.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Congratulations to gregofdoom for being the June voting winner with an impressive total of 161 votes!  

I am very happy with the win. I tried to vote, even in the company where I work   Smiley

Congratulations, it was a close race!  Another GOODling was catching up fast but you managed to come out on top!  Grin

I think he meant to say something like "what's cool? That I won? Hell Yeah Wink"  but yeah congrats on winning!
I can't believe SeeFude gave me negative trust for the Goodcoin game I released 2 months ago because it had a Trojan in it. I'm sure you guys remember this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6661218

At least everyone who downloaded didn't give you a bad trust lol,  but dude that was so long ago lol
Yeah but I deleted the download link and explained what happened and uploaded a clean version.

Lesson learned, make sure your stuff is clean before releasing things to the public.   Shocked
legendary
Crypto since 2014

Activity: 168

At least everyone who downloaded didn't give you a bad trust lol,  but dude that was so long ago lol
legendary
Crypto since 2014

I am very happy with the win. I tried to vote, even in the company where I work   Smiley

Congratulations, it was a close race!  Another GOODling was catching up fast but you managed to come out on top!  Grin

What's cool I won ?   Wink

I think he meant to say something like "what's cool? That I won? Hell Yeah Wink"  but yeah congrats on winning!
legendary
Crypto since 2014

I am very happy with the win. I tried to vote, even in the company where I work   Smiley

Congratulations, it was a close race!  Another GOODling was catching up fast but you managed to come out on top!  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

GOOD Dev

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

GOOD Dev
GOOD Dev
Hash rate is currently at 50 mh.   Grin 

Don't forget to spread the GOOD! 

If you're not on Facebook then you're missing out on the GOOD fun!  Grin
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
#5 on ccex now so yeahhhhhhh boy!  keep the good job up guys
Also cheap enough to buy from all the miners that's dumping,  I'm collecting like there's no tomorrow lol and staking very nicely
Activity: 546
I've just noticed that the hash rate went up, which makes things a little harder to mine but good thing I'm staking like a king holding my chips.
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
Solo mining is still possible?

Yeah you can solo mine,  most people do

The only way to go with this, totally stacking.
Solo mining is still possible?

Yeah you can solo mine,  most people do
Pages:
Jump to: