Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOOD] Part PoW! Part Human mining! Part decided by U! ON EXCHANGE! - page 7. (Read 90348 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I've been tweeting GOOD to multiple exchanges but I can start sending out to services and businesses too to accept goodcoin!!    Smiley
Activity: 224
GOOD Dev
If you wish to help GOOD grow, you can help spread the word!

GOOD Bounties: Do good, get GOODs!

• Faucets: (First 5 only) 300 GOODs per day.
    • Minimum 2 CAPTCHAs, one of them must be Google. The crazier your anti-botting, the more I will deposit!
    • Please provide an address to refill faucet, and an address to pay bounty
  • Pools/P2Pools: (First 5 only) 200 GOODs per day, first 30 days. Days where pool is over 35% net hash will receive half bounty, over 45% will not be paid.
  • Android Wallet: 400 GOODs per day, 60 days
  • Games: 400 GOODs per day, first 30 days. Exceptional games will be paid for 60 days or longer, and possibly 600 GOODs per day. First functional game will receive 600 GOODs per day for the first 60 days.
    • All platforms, all types. Dice, wheels, RPG (with daily quests as a form of faucet would get a nice bonus), just about all types as long as GOOD is somehow integrated into the game!.
    • Would love to see PVP type games, where site acts as escrow, players play for a wager, and site takes a percentage. Even chess or scrabble would work.
  • Tipperbots: Price negotiable.
  • Block Explorer: 100 per day, entire PoW duration.
  • Online/Brick & Mortar Shops: Price set after we hit exchanges.
  • Open Bounties: If you have an idea and think you can implement it, I'm listening
  • Developers: 200-400 per day, for entire duration of PoW phase. There are currently 6 devs, and I will be seeking more with good standing on BCT and very specific skillsets that I do not possess. There will be no limit to the amount of devs, depending on need.
i have been looking @ c-cex if whe can raise 0,077 btc for voting whe are number 1 toe be added to c-cex exchange. iff whe can more known in the world on other exchange's bittrex,poloniex and mintpal will follow.
Me and a friend are willing to put up 0,01 each to put in the voting iff whe can get the amount needed to be added.

Getting on ccex will come in time,  you're better off helping the community by putting that fund to pay for a different project that can help grow value into the coin like a service like hive. It's a start to getting more merchant to get acceptance.  We should be contacting services and merchants to add us to their services then watch the price really skyrocket.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
i'm seeing in the wallet that netwerk hashrate is 237mh on what pools? only http://pool.kryptochaos.com/ is working and there is only 5mh to be found

earlier it was hitting 414 mh i was like fuhhhh difficultly just went up lol...we are close and yet so far from winning on ccex that i coudl die
Activity: 196
We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin
i'm seeing in the wallet that netwerk hashrate is 237mh on what pools? only http://pool.kryptochaos.com/ is working and there is only 5mh to be found

Probably solo miners and private pools.. we are looking into new pools if the old ones do not come back online.
Activity: 182
i have been looking @ c-cex if whe can raise 0,077 btc for voting whe are number 1 toe be added to c-cex exchange. iff whe can more known in the world on other exchange's bittrex,poloniex and mintpal will follow.
Me and a friend are willing to put up 0,01 each to put in the voting iff whe can get the amount needed to be added.
this is what i want to see for GOOD

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/which-token-should-hive-support-next-637227

hivewallet is starting to add other coins onto their app, dude seems cool and is open to all coins so go there and support the implemention of goodcoin!  app comes in android and iphone

I have a GOOD joke.   Smiley
Activity: 29
this is what i want to see for GOOD

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/which-token-should-hive-support-next-637227

hivewallet is starting to add other coins onto their app, dude seems cool and is open to all coins so go there and support the implemention of goodcoin!  app comes in android and iphone
I think we should continue because it seems without the vote system,  mintpal is going the bittrex way and either requires gaining their attention or behind the door bribe to get listed.  I would like to point effort on getting on European and Asian exchanges.
GOOD Dev
What do you guys think of Bleutrade or Kingcoiny? 

Bleutrade is a transparent exchange with decent volume, but only accepts paid votes.
Kingcoiny had a rocky beginning with transparency which is probably why it still lacks any volume, but offers free voting.

Mintpal has announced they will be removing the voting system in 2 months  we are currently in rank #191 with 547 votes versus #1 with 25,008 votes.

Question, should we continue our efforts on Mintpal or direct our efforts to another exchange?
GOOD Dev

**Official GoodCoin League of Legends Gank Contest!! (ends 7/11/2014 6:00pm GMT -08:00)**
Simply make an account to play on the Free to Play MOBA from Leagueoflegends.com, and have GoodCoin in your username somewhere! (Example: GoodCoinSeefude)

Simply post your username in this thread to be entered. In 1 month, scores will be checked through elophant.com to see how many kills you've earned, you will be paid accordingly.

Kills in normal games will earn 25 GOODs each, while kills in ranked games will earn 50 GOODs each. Advertise for GoodCoin by ganking!

All contestants will receive a prize for participating!

Activity: 44
What do you guys think of Bleutrade or Kingcoiny? 
Activity: 38
why cant i send a large amount with the current wallet?
Ha ha!  Grin
Life is tough with you rich guys. I have no problems (and no more than 1000 coins).
 Tongue

rich people problem lol!

legendary
Activity: 872
Merit: 1010
Coins, Games & Miners

im sending them out now at 50k a time.
250,000 doesnt work
not that it matters because nobody is buying @ a decent price

We do not appear to have experienced that problem before, is there a message that appears?

Error : Transaction creation failed

That's because of the transaction size... no-can do there...

im sending them out now at 50k a time.
250,000 doesnt work
not that it matters because nobody is buying @ a decent price

We do not appear to have experienced that problem before, is there a message that appears?

Error : Transaction creation failed
Hey GOOD community,
Sorry about this delay.
Finally we've added GOOD market.
https://www.allcoin.com/trade/GOOD_BTC

Regards,
James

Woohoo!!  It feels good to be listed.   Smiley

Someone got hungry for goodies and ate the sell wall on allcrypt and the buy wall on allcoin grows!!  If you didn't buy early then too bad for you.   Smiley
GOOD Dev
i'm holding a nice amount (i think) and i'm still mining it. I want to be a GOOD milionair

But what would be the price that whe are aming for?

Whe also need more pool's that can be used to mine goodcoin. Only 1 pool is not enough

I am holding all my GOODies as well, becoming a GOOD millionaire does sound nice!   Grin

We have a list of pools that mine GOOD, which pools are down?  Please let us know so we can contact them.

They are all down accept http://pool.kryptochaos.com/

We'll look into it.
i'm holding a nice amount (i think) and i'm still mining it. I want to be a GOOD milionair

Whe also need more pool's that can be used to mine goodcoin. Only 1 pool is not enough

I am holding all my GOODies as well, becoming a GOOD millionaire does sound nice!   Grin

We have a list of pools that mine GOOD, which pools are down?  Please let us know so we can contact them.

They are all down accept http://pool.kryptochaos.com/
GOOD Dev

Pages:
Jump to: