Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟[ANN][GPKR][MN&POS] Gold Poker - brand new revolutionary digital currency🌟 - page 16. (Read 27052 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 2
Hello, guys
what can you say about this project in general terms? Will it be successful or just another project without future?

I like the Gold Poker project very much. Good idea and product development. Moreover, their coins are already successfully traded. You can find them on CoinExchange
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Hello, guys
what can you say about this project in general terms? Will it be successful or just another project without future?
Activity: 236
The price again rolled back to the previous one, there is still the opportunity to purchase tokens at an quite adequate price.
Do you think that now is a good time to buy tokens? You need to be sure that the price will increase, and then buy tokens.
I don't think you can be completely sure
Although experienced traders are probably always confident in their investments
Experienced traders invest only when they are confident in their investments. I would like them to review the Gold Poker coin
It seems to have reviews on this coin. I definitely saw on some site, but I do not remember where
Interesting. If you find share the link please
I was looking for more information about gold poker, but I found few reviews.
I saw a video review on YouTube. I don’t know if I can share the link or not, so as not to violate the rules of the forum, just look for Gold Poker on YouTube
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
The price again rolled back to the previous one, there is still the opportunity to purchase tokens at an quite adequate price.
Do you think that now is a good time to buy tokens? You need to be sure that the price will increase, and then buy tokens.
Experienced traders invest only when they are confident in their investments. I would like them to review the Gold Poker coin
It seems to have reviews on this coin. I definitely saw on some site, but I do not remember where
Search on Google or YouTube. I promise you you will find what you need
Activity: 162
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Hello. An interesting fact, but yesterday, with an increase in prices, the trading volume was lower than now. What do you think, what is the reason?
The smaller the volume, the easier it is to influence the price. Small orders can increase the price very easily.

Yes, that's for sure, But yesterday was the volume of 70k and I think it was not very easy to increase the price by 30 percent.
It happens with almost every coin. The price went up and people sold their coins to make a profit.
Activity: 162
Hello. An interesting fact, but yesterday, with an increase in prices, the trading volume was lower than now. What do you think, what is the reason?
The smaller the volume, the easier it is to influence the price. Small orders can increase the price very easily.

Yes, that's for sure, But yesterday was the volume of 70k and I think it was not very easy to increase the price by 30 percent.
Today the price has already fallen, but the volume has increased. Probably someone sold some of their coins

Activity: 210
Very interesting project. As far as I understand, this is a platform for playing poker built on blockchain technology. Gambling is always a big profit. Good luck
Yes, you understand correctly. I agree gambling is often lucrative, but not always.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Very interesting project. As far as I understand, this is a platform for playing poker built on blockchain technology. Gambling is always a big profit. Good luck
Activity: 240
Activity: 207
100% guarantees no one can give. In this case, this is just the usual market volatility. This is a standard practice, so you can both earn and lose money.
I do not encourage anyone to buy tokens, but now the price is really good. And if 50% growth is not an indicator for you, then I don’t even know what other guarantees you need.
Yesterday I sold part of my tokens, and today I bought the same quantity tokens. At the same time, I have some money left in BTC.
Activity: 283
100% guarantees no one can give. In this case, this is just the usual market volatility. This is a standard practice, so you can both earn and lose money.
I do not encourage anyone to buy tokens, but now the price is really good. And if 50% growth is not an indicator for you, then I don’t even know what other guarantees you need.
Activity: 207
Activity: 163
Activity: 283
Pages:
Jump to: