Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟[ANN][GPKR][MN&POS] Gold Poker - brand new revolutionary digital currency🌟 - page 50. (Read 27052 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
In which countries does this project work? Are there any restrictions?
Activity: 98
Very interesting and ambitious project! Tell me, on which exchanges can I buy your coins?
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
Update from GPKR project
" Gold Poker is now available on https://mns.cryptohashtank.net/masternodes/GPKR "
Good sound. It seems like this project is reaping the success, positive information in a bear market
Activity: 294
I join the message above. Good luck with your project. I will follow your progress
Activity: 322
Project of the future! I wish you successful implementation
Activity: 311
When are you going to fully release your project?
Activity: 308
And by the way,  do you have any plans other than how to enter into partnerships with different gaming industries?
Activity: 369
I was interested in your project. But what are the guarantees that it will work correctly?
Activity: 308
What currency does your project use?
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
GoldPokercoin is now listed on Live Coin Watch :white_check_mark:

Track  $GPKR's price & volume data Live :fire:
https://twitter.com/livecoinwatch/status/1029458616120750080?s=21
Update from GPKR project
Activity: 89
My advise to you - make some new videos as cool as your announce video, it's such a great job, people will be captivated by precisely designed mood of it.
Activity: 108
+1 to the previous commentator, I find the idea of extra block quite betting and even exciting, but what is the guarantees people will get it?
Activity: 105
If your coin is already in use, did anyone get extra coins from winning a super block? Can you prove it?
Activity: 79
Did you test your coin somehow in test game net? I suppose you can use simulation for analysing its behavior.
Activity: 116
I hope this coin is very flexible for implemtation in different games, isn't it?
Activity: 53
What are you working on currently? What stage is project on? 10 %, 20 %... ?
Activity: 224
Did project have an ICO? If so, where can you find out information about it? If not, how are coins mined?
Activity: 84
On which exchanges can I buy a coin from PokerCoin and do I have any bonuses when I buy it?
Activity: 196
How many partners in this project and on what platforms for playing poker can they use?
Activity: 98
I would really like to know about the countries in which the project is planned to be put into effect. Do not tell me about this?
Pages:
Jump to: