Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟[ANN][GPKR][MN&POS] Gold Poker - brand new revolutionary digital currency🌟 - page 48. (Read 27052 times)

copper member
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
Hey there. I have some questions about this project. What do I need to know to create a wallet? Where I can read about it more?

Hi , here is the tutorial video
https://youtu.be/z1sUPJ0VaPk
copper member
Activity: 158
Your successful listings make me very optimistic, great job! What's next your tasks?

Thank you ! WE ARE DELIGHTED TO ANNOUNCE THAT   GOLD POKER COIN IS LISTED ON COINMARKETCAP
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gold-poker/
Activity: 89
I don't know is a poker legal sport now? Maybe you could join and support some championships or something like that?
Activity: 79
Congratulations, you successfully listed on CoinMarketCap, I'm glad to see you make almost every week some new steps. It really gain momentum.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Hello I see this token, this is a real poker site, if so, when there is a gaming platform and when I can play on the site, I am a fan of the sport, thank you.
Activity: 322
Hello! Does the project work only with online poker platforms? Are there plans to expand to other varieties of gambling?
Activity: 105
Make it clear please - does extra blocks and awards drawing since the Gold Poker lauch?
Activity: 369
Was there any testing of the wallet? Is there any information on this?
Activity: 61
Apparently there will be several kinds of poker, I have no idea what to do if there will be some limitations about it
Activity: 70
The information about the super-block sounds very tempting! Tell me, but to whom does he fall: using a coin or trading it?
Activity: 116
I'm interested in socials too! Maybe referral links or promo video/articles?
Activity: 136
Are there any actions for users? Bonuses when buying and the like? I would like to know!
Activity: 224
In which social networks is the project community represented? Twitter? Telegram?
Activity: 112
It's interesting, but how wide is the audience coverage of the project? Can you find out about the activity of the community?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
what kinds of poker games do you have, just holdem or everything included. there are a lot of similar platforms
Activity: 70
What is the speed of transactions of this coin? The team claims almost instantaneous, is it?
Activity: 84
How does the  project's masternodes system work? Are there any risks associated with it?
Activity: 196
I have a question. Is the problem of consensus relevant to the platform?
Activity: 98
Hello! What is the current price of the coin on the exchange? And on which of them I can buy it?
Activity: 294
Greetings! Where can I read more information about the project, except in the first post of this post?
This information were postponed here recently. If you backflash a few pages, you'll find what you were looking for
Pages:
Jump to: