Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟[ANN][GPKR][MN&POS] Gold Poker - brand new revolutionary digital currency🌟 - page 52. (Read 27052 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What is necessary to get a promotion as a super-block? Need to buy coins or use them?
Activity: 98
How were the funds raised for the start of the project, if there was no ICO?
Activity: 136
On which exchanges can you buy coins of this project? Does their price depend on the rate of other currencies?
Activity: 196
Does the project cooperate with any major platforms for playing online poker?
Activity: 84
Were any tests carried out on the project purse? If so, where can you see their results?
Activity: 142
Greetings to all! I'm a gambler so I want to know what kind of bonuses I can get?

Hi, mate. Well, you can get different rewards if you get lucky, of course.

Haha, can't say that I'm a lucky person. But at least I can try.
Activity: 58
Greetings to all! I'm a gambler so I want to know what kind of bonuses I can get?

Hi, mate. Well, you can get different rewards if you get lucky, of course.
Activity: 98
I also have got a good idea for you, you could also add to your service a place for players to share their experience and learn. As a player I would be thankful for faqs and tips.
Activity: 142
Activity: 176
I like the fact that I can control my money and that my wealth is secure. It's very important to me.

Hello dude. Aye, it's really great that the platform is private.

By the way, we can send Gold Poker to anyone with fast transaction. Developers have done a good work on it.

Yes, it's true. This is one of my favorite project of all time!
Activity: 53
If someone wants to talk about Gold Poker future I'd be interested to see an entire ecosystem of online games, maybe not only gambling using its own coin.
Activity: 156
I like the fact that I can control my money and that my wealth is secure. It's very important to me.

By the way, we can send Gold Poker to anyone with fast transaction. Developers have done a good work on it.
Activity: 176

Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Activity: 156
Activity: 66
What it team's vision of the project in future? Will it be just a currency for poker or become something bigger?
Activity: 105
I'd like to see more detailed roadmap, will you correct and complete it, please? That will help me to make desicions faster...
Activity: 116
What about creating your own games with unique rules and usage of your tokens? It could become popular if you can engage some high skilled developers.
Activity: 53
It's great to see project get listings successfully! Waiting for news! Will there be any events, by the way? Digital or phisical, no matter what
Pages:
Jump to: