Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟[ANN][GPKR][MN&POS] Gold Poker - brand new revolutionary digital currency🌟 - page 55. (Read 27052 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 0
Greetings! I saw that you are going to conclude a partnership with all the game studios on the Internet, right? That is, your project can be used on all gaming sites that are related to this area?
I think yes. After all, in another way, what is the point in this?
But then I will be able to use this project only in the 4Q of 2019, if check with the road map. Or, perhaps, I do not understand something ...
Activity: 308
Greetings! I saw that you are going to conclude a partnership with all the game studios on the Internet, right? That is, your project can be used on all gaming sites that are related to this area?
I think yes. After all, in another way, what is the point in this?
Activity: 311
Activity: 99
Activity: 141
In a good way, I really believe in this project. Poker is always a good idea.
Activity: 142
Good day, my friends! As a former gambling person I think I'm here for a long time.

Hi, dude. I couldn't have said that I'm an avid gambler, but you're right.
Activity: 242
Good day, my friends! As a former gambling person I think I'm here for a long time.
Activity: 58
Wow, guys. I found this project just recently so I don't know much of it. But I'm already could say that it's very perspective!

Hi dude. Me too! Thanks god internet gambling is illegal now.

Yeah, it's much more comfortable. And thanks to this project we can make reall money!

That's true! Soon I'll be a part of it so wish me luck!
Activity: 70
Wow, guys. I found this project just recently so I don't know much of it. But I'm already could say that it's very perspective!

Yeah, it's much more comfortable. And thanks to this project we can make reall money!
Activity: 58

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
updated from GoldPoker team 11/8/2018
Greetings! Gold Poker Coin has 300k GPKR/ 45 BTC volume in 24 hours :fire::boom: https://masternodes.online/currencies/GPKR/
We take the top position on stocks.exchange and on masternodes.online we take 9 place among world mn :thumbsup::fire::blush: https://masternodes.online/
We all can agree that in short time we have seen amazing growth and success. Our next exchange will be coinexchange.io This month GPKR will be available on Coinexchange.io too!!  GPKR masternode gives daily 1.4 btc reward Shocked Shocked
Activity: 70
Activity: 116
Why poker? Is it most poplular game in the gambling industry? It would be nice to see more information about criteria for choosing this sector.
Activity: 108
Is data privacy guaranteed for Gold Poker token owners? I need something more to be sure this is a really revolutionary project.
Activity: 61
Is your project developed only for online poker industry? Are you ready for any and all scenarios? In fact, it can be very unprofitable to create inadaptable product.
Activity: 79
To use your coin on your own gaming platform makes sense, really, what can you say about it?
Activity: 105
 The presense of demand for Gold Poker services is an important point. Did you collect data about it, talking with potential customers?
Activity: 66
Is team interested in creation of its own game (poker or something else)? What if you can compete with others and achieve success?
Activity: 89
It's a nice idea to offer your coin to online casicos, but are you sure everyone will be interested in such methods?
Activity: 303
I love the poker theme and play it for a long time. I have not yet fully read the information about this project, but I am sure that I will like it
Pages:
Jump to: