Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟[ANN][GPKR][MN&POS] Gold Poker - brand new revolutionary digital currency🌟 - page 67. (Read 27052 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0
I would like to know about the activity of the project community in the same Telegram channel. And at the same time about the measures to attract new participants. What is being done for this?
Activity: 55
This project brings the breath of the future into the gambling industry.
Activity: 142
I am impressed by the ambitiousness of the project team. I would like to know how much this platform will cover the gambling sector?
Activity: 70
It seems there can be no fraud but hackers can be a problem, such systems are not invulnerable today, so it's better to take care about security and protection of network.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
A great idea and an amazing team! Tell me, what other projects have this team? I would like to know more!
Activity: 311
I would like to know how the team plans to counter fraud in the scam of crypto currency. The project provides for the fight against scammers?
Activity: 334
Switching from PoW to PoS is the right solution. I fully support the project team in their work! Keep it up!
Activity: 369
Are there any territorial restrictions on the use of the platform? If yes, which countries can not work with it?
If we are speaking about awards dpor I guess it works via random number generator, it's the most obvious alternative.
Activity: 242
Will there be any commission when making transactions? If so, to what extent? If not, how will this be achieved?
What are the guarantees of the project on privacy and security of personal data in transactions?
Activity: 189
By what principle does the super-block drop? And what needs to be done for this?
Activity: 336
Do you plan to completely cover the online gambling market or just limit yourself to poker?
Activity: 303
Returning to the comment above. Are you planning to increase the number of transactions per second? What possible ceiling will you have because of the technical aspect?
Activity: 182
Do you have advisors which are well experienced in legal? I guess this point will be very important when you start cooperation with other companies.
Activity: 322
You have chosen a good market sector! This is quite a popular direction, because there are a lot of players in online poker!
Activity: 196
Tell me, what are the risks that can arise when using the masternodes? Is it completely safe for ordinary users?
Activity: 308
I'd also like to know more about usecases. By the way, what country are you registered in? USA?
Activity: 142
What use cases you offer in addition to listed ones? The proejct has a potential, so let's talk about this.
Activity: 176
Tell me please about your background, why did you choose this sector, when did you start developing?
Pages:
Jump to: