Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRA] Graincoin - PoW/PoS coin | Fast, secure | Version 1.6.2 Release - page 7. (Read 59039 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 250
CSGOBetGuide.com - Esports Gambling List
Almost seems like it's going backwards with support from different services?
Activity: 592
Merit: 259
It doesn't appear we're supported by coinpayments.com either anymore.
https://www.coinpayments.net/supported-coins

Swiss Coin Exchange @swisscex  ·  Jan 2

The following coins will be removed and all related markets have been closed: AUR, GRA, IXC, MYR, MEOW, TIPS, EAC, LOT, NYAN

FYI - Looks like Grain is being removed.  Their wallet is not online,  Don't know how they want us to withdraw.

I just noticed that today too... but I cannot even login to swisscex.com anyhow. Their site keeps giving a 502 timeout and their status page shows all of their wallets last updated on January 3rd (including Grain).
https://www.swisscex.com/status

Edit: Their Grain blockchain stopped at height 1488279

Suggesting GRA/LTC price of 0.00001185.
Willing to escrow for interested parties.

Kind Regards,
-Chicago
Activity: 499
Merit: 500

Swiss Coin Exchange @swisscex  ·  Jan 2

The following coins will be removed and all related markets have been closed: AUR, GRA, IXC, MYR, MEOW, TIPS, EAC, LOT, NYAN

FYI - Looks like Grain is being removed.  Their wallet is not online,  Don't know how they want us to withdraw.
@bee7,

Would you consider updating the OP to refer to the "Official Websites" that no longer recommend updating to v1.4 or v1.5.
    Since we're on v1.6.2.0 now and there are many dead links at some of the official websites -- some cleanup of the OP is probably helpful for the newcomers who will become interested in Grain for the first time.

What do other members of the community think about the best website we should be referring new users to who are interested in Grain for 2015?

Kind Regards,
-Chicago
Activity: 343
Private pool is still running... With difficulty so low, I find the cronjobs have problems keeping up if too much hash is applied. Smiley

Good problem to have .... I guess....
Activity: 574
Merit: 523
any mining pools for the graincoin

send a PM to Miner-TE - he set up a private pool some time ago.
Activity: 343
any mining pools for the graincoin
Still problems over at swisscex,  See https://www.swisscex.com/status

Grain Wallet unavailable ...

For some reason the blockexplorer is down. A few hours ago it was alive. First I need to resolve this issue.

Please do.

I contacted the hosting company in regard of the explorer's VPS, let's see what they say. Definitely, must not be the payment issue as they sent me the receipt for current period.

The explorer is up and running. I contacted the swisscex support - they reacted promptly: the daemon is alive now and catching up (it was ~20k blocks behind).
Still problems over at swisscex,  See https://www.swisscex.com/status

For some reason the blockexplorer is down. A few hours ago it was alive. First I need to resolve this issue.

Please do.

I contacted the hosting company in regard of the explorer's VPS, let's see what they say. Definitely, must not be the payment issue as they sent me the receipt for current period.
glad to see there is still some life in this topic Smiley

bee7 : any plans for GRAIN updates, features, new exchanges....? (just a general question so I could maybe do a new article soon)

Hi, jdebunt,

well, I develop one feature presently, but unfortunately I have some issues in its design and I am not sure if I would find a solution. Anyway, ATM I don't want to say more than this. I am trying to get grain to other exchanges with no success to the moment.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
glad to see there is still some life in this topic Smiley

bee7 : any plans for GRAIN updates, features, new exchanges....? (just a general question so I could maybe do a new article soon)
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Still problems over at swisscex,  See https://www.swisscex.com/status

Please do.

Ok cool, I wounder whats up with that exchange then. I sent them a email and no response.  Huh

good luck with that my friend, i locked myself out (broken 2fa setup) recently, it was a month before i got back in. though, they do use the same support as mintpal, and my lock-out happened just after minty went, so maybe they were just busy ...  Roll Eyes

Well they did finally respond and they fixed my deposit. They claimed problems with their wallet. Cool to see this coin isn't dead just yet. I hope to see some updates soon with coin control added in.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

Ok cool, I wounder whats up with that exchange then. I sent them a email and no response.  Huh

good luck with that my friend, i locked myself out (broken 2fa setup) recently, it was a month before i got back in. though, they do use the same support as mintpal, and my lock-out happened just after minty went, so maybe they were just busy ...  Roll Eyes

Ive sent coins to this exchange and they never show up. Wounder if this coin is forked. Can I send someone some grain and you tell me if you get it. give me your address. Thanks

send me a few if you like, synching now. wallet's been workin' OK ... last run 12/2/14
9RnVZ5TKcyjZQEiDMsfsDohaq7AkRFAHrr

Ok i sent 1000.  have you sent any to that exchange?

thank you mcdoom, i recieved them, and yes, i've sent a few k to swisscex a month or two ago   Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

Ive sent coins to this exchange and they never show up. Wounder if this coin is forked. Can I send someone some grain and you tell me if you get it. give me your address. Thanks

send me a few if you like, synching now. wallet's been workin' OK ... last run 12/2/14
9RnVZ5TKcyjZQEiDMsfsDohaq7AkRFAHrr

Ok i sent 1000.  have you sent any to that exchange?

thank you mcdoom, i recieved them, and yes, i've sent a few k to swisscex a month or two ago   Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: