Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRAV] Graviton SHA, Gravitate, Gravitators, *HARDFORK 67000 6/19* - page 16. (Read 56180 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Where can we see the rich list?
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
Dev, can you tell me please with which versions of gcc, boost, openssl, berkeley and miniupnpc you compiled the wallet (windows), because I need to compile it for x86
Thanks in advance
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Oh, and why do the amounts per stake transaction show much higher amounts than the stake when it is a masternode stake e.g. my last 5 blocks are 200, 193, 471, 1037, 490 but of course the actual amount staked is only 15 per block. Is this the whole amount of the transactions in the block
yeah its just a gui bug or something
but the actual amount is half of the pos reward
so if the pos reward is 30, then you get 15 coin. if its 40 then you get 20 coins.

I've noticed that also, I think the masternode processes the actual transactions for the block that you are awarded on.  So if you land block 31732 and there are 10 transactions in that block, all 10 show up in your mined list for your Graviton Node Address, but you really only get the Node reward.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
This coin is sitting on a barely $20k USD marketcap.

For some comparison, lets relate this to one of the coins that the Graviton developer has greatly helped develop:
Sling: $100,000 USD marketcap (approx. 5x more), although Sling reached nearly $200K marketcap a couple of days ago (10x more).

This guy made Sling's decentralized marketplace w/ multisignatures. Do you people understand the importance of this? Graviton's developer is a professional. He developed the key features for other currencies, which accordingly have marketcaps in the 6 figures. He also no doubt did Sling's other features (masternodes, etc).

Now take this- he is full-time on Graviton- the sole developer, no strings attached. If he developed one amazing feature for another currency, which set their cap at $100,000, what do you think can happen for Graviton- which he is developing a multitude of NEW and innovative (never developed before) features?

Just some food for thought here guys. Graviton is a hidden gem.

how many u have Graviton ?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
This coin is sitting on a barely $20k USD marketcap.

For some comparison, lets relate this to one of the coins that the Graviton developer has greatly helped develop:
Sling: $100,000 USD marketcap (approx. 5x more), although Sling reached nearly $200K marketcap a couple of days ago (10x more).

This guy made Sling's decentralized marketplace w/ multisignatures. Do you people understand the importance of this? Graviton's developer is a professional. He developed the key features for other currencies, which accordingly have marketcaps in the 6 figures. He also no doubt did Sling's other features (masternodes, etc).

Now take this- he is full-time on Graviton- the sole developer, no strings attached. If he developed one amazing feature for another currency, which set their cap at $100,000, what do you think can happen for Graviton- which he is developing a multitude of NEW and innovative (never developed before) features?

Just some food for thought here guys. Graviton is a hidden gem.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Guys remove all low sell walls let's the price go up

Dont give it away cheap  Smiley
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
Nice uptrend

Keep up the good work Dev
Activity: 21
ha33   I am staking and trading. just tired of all this bulshit. one of the few coins with perfect pow pos phase. mobile wallet. Dev  has good ideas and he didnt ran away after all those fud.

i understand you, but dont worry this dev is legit and knows what he's doing
 imho a moderated thread would have been better just to stop the fudders
Activity: 389
Merit: 256
ha33   I am staking and trading. just tired of all this bulshit. one of the few coins with perfect pow pos phase. mobile wallet. Dev  has good ideas and he didnt ran away after all those fud.
Activity: 21
Total net weight 544k damn Shocked  everybody is staking

If everybody is staking. why the price is so low? if everybody is staking should be low in supply and price should be higher.

Well you know its scam coin. nothing new. dev ran away. Just 9 dumbass with masternodes 25k each. selling to each other.
are you serious ? or you already dumped your coins and now you're trolling
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

If everybody is staking. why the price is so low? if everybody is staking should be low in supply and price should be higher.

Well you know its scam coin. nothing new. dev ran away. Just 9 dumbass with masternodes 25k each. selling to each other.

ah ye sorry...its 8 hrs ago for the last dev post..so hes away now...ya...

omy god crypto goes and goes more troll...

if u got 25000 of this coin u will also setup a masternode.
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

some ppl selling their stake for sure....but they will cry Cheesy

well said those who are selling their coins they will cry for sure Smiley but i will wait for the good time Wink

Hold Tight and make profit!
legendary
Activity: 1302

some ppl selling their stake for sure....but they will cry Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1582
www.neutroncoin.com

Total net weight 544k damn Shocked  everybody is staking
Activity: 266
Oh, and why do the amounts per stake transaction show much higher amounts than the stake when it is a masternode stake e.g. my last 5 blocks are 200, 193, 471, 1037, 490 but of course the actual amount staked is only 15 per block. Is this the whole amount of the transactions in the block
Activity: 266
Block time 69 seconds.
Should be 1252 blocks per day.
The last few days there have been 9 masternodes. I have 1 of them.
I understand for every block one of the masternodes will receive half the stake amount.
Statistically if all masternodes have the same chance I should get a stake 1 out of every 9 blocks or 139 blocks per day.

But I checked my wallet the last 2 days I averaged only 61 blocks per day.

Questions: Are my assumptions above correct?
Does this mean the other masternodes are getting more than 139 blocks per day?
Just bad luck?

How many are you other masternodes getting per day? Comments?
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
wow
a wallet have 80000 GRAV on bittrex. new distribution tab really very usefull Smiley

yeah New bittrex looks great Smiley and that 80k GRAV wallet i think its a whale group wallet Smiley so do we consider as a good pump soon  Wink

Well i have like 57k i am solo pump will accure.. But when
I initially had 50k but my 2 master nodes run like a champ
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
wow
a wallet have 80000 GRAV on bittrex. new distribution tab really very usefull Smiley

yeah New bittrex looks great Smiley and that 80k GRAV wallet i think its a whale group wallet Smiley so do we consider as a good pump soon  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: