Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRAV] Graviton SHA, Gravitate, Gravitators, *HARDFORK 67000 6/19* - page 11. (Read 56180 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
No volume doesn't mean dead necessarily, means people are holding, and staking.  But at the same time, no one is buying.
I was buying last few days.
Bought 25K and setup a masternode.
Believe in this dev and this coin.
It is good time to join now.

Pro shilling.

Isn't it ironic that so many tron/ton coins showed up all basically with the same features with slightly different coin specs?

For the love of god, stop buying into masternodes, if you run the math, it makes no sense. By setting up a masternode, you are increasing your risk to bag holding ten fold.

Setting a masternode might seem cool when reward of coins can be so great. But, if everybody set's up a masternode, it's actually more profitable to just stake. On the matter of profitability, masternodes force you to over-invest and you can only sell the reward coins.

The time it takes to make a decent profit from setting a masternode takes so long that the price of the coin would have tumbled too low to make it worthwhile!
Activity: 814
Merit: 1001
No volume doesn't mean dead necessarily, means people are holding, and staking.  But at the same time, no one is buying.
I was buying last few days.
Bought 25K and setup a masternode.
Believe in this dev and this coin.
It is good time to join now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
And actually you start to make more, because you start staking your earnings, so its compound interest in a way.
A little unsure why this coin hasn't skyrocketed when some Masternodes are making almost $20/day? Am I right about that?

I presumed it is because most people don't want or know how to set up a node and have no patience to hold when volume and price has dropped. I will keep staking and try to stake enough for another node. Fun times. I never worked it out but $20 a day just for keeping wallet open sounds good. Setting up a second node is doing my head, port forwarding ... Not for everyone

You make around 2k grav per day on a MN.  So it's between .8-.12.  Like .08 is $20
Activity: 266
A little unsure why this coin hasn't skyrocketed when some Masternodes are making almost $20/day? Am I right about that?

I presumed it is because most people don't want or know how to set up a node and have no patience to hold when volume and price has dropped. I will keep staking and try to stake enough for another node. Fun times. I never worked it out but $20 a day just for keeping wallet open sounds good. Setting up a second node is doing my head, port forwarding ... Not for everyone
Does the hot gravitator thing mean that I launch the second qt with a wallet file parameter pointing to the original wallet? I presume I need 2 addresses in the wallet with exactly 25k in each?

Shhhhh...
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Activity: 84
How do i run multiple nodes from the same ip?

Smiley
Put them on different ports and specify a different datadir location for each instance.

can i use any port as long as its different? Smiley
Yes, you can.  Remember to set different port as well as rpcport.

So, do you open a separate qt instance for the second node?

Do I create a new separate directory with another instance of the qt and a new .conf for the second masternode

Any help gravitondev?

Or do I create a second node in the qt and paste the second node getconfig info into the same .conf?
If you're doing this using the QT...you can do it either way.  In both cases you need to run the QT with -datadir and a new conf.  You can either use it as a hot gravitator, and keep the coins in the 1st wallet as the "hot" gravitator, or you can keep them completely independent.

Either way, running them on your desktop using the QT is not really the ideal scenario.  You'll need to make sure you port forward the ports through your firewall to your desktop.

Smiley
Put them on different ports and specify a different datadir location for each instance.

Yes, you can.  Remember to set different port as well as rpcport.

Do I create a new separate directory with another instance of the qt and a new .conf for the second masternode

Any help gravitondev?

Or do I create a second node in the qt and paste the second node getconfig info into the same .conf?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
It did not die a long time ago and is not dead.  Volume is down on everything on trex right now.  It's just another quiet period in the market.

We rolled out the Graviton Portal this week, which is a pretty sophisticated web app hooked in with a rich list service and the graviton daemon on the back end pulling realtime data on gravitator nodes.  The next thing to be delivered on the roadmap is Gravitate - in-wallet.

Do you have an ETA for Gravitate?
Not alot of volume because no one is dumping either.  Only about 250k at most on Trex total, and that's 200k between 4 wallets.  People aren't selling.

No volume doesn't mean dead necessarily, means people are holding, and staking.  But at the same time, no one is buying.  They are holding to see what's going to happen.

Activity: 84
It did not die a long time ago and is not dead.  Volume is down on everything on trex right now.  It's just another quiet period in the market.

We rolled out the Graviton Portal this week, which is a pretty sophisticated web app hooked in with a rich list service and the graviton daemon on the back end pulling realtime data on gravitator nodes.  The next thing to be delivered on the roadmap is Gravitate - in-wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
So what is the status here?

It died a long time ago, i think on 5th of May when the Graviscam dev or some miners dumped hard from 26k. The current bagholders are strongly in denial.

0.8btc volume per day on Bittrex.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
So what is the status here?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Smiley

Yes, you can.  Remember to set different port as well as rpcport.

Have a look here. It probably works the same.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11373421

Smiley

Yes, you can.  Remember to set different port as well as rpcport.

Anybody interested run MN together? PM me please.

How do you mean together? Do you not have 25k?
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Anybody interested run MN together? PM me please.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Can someone re-post the instruction on how to setup masternode on a windows pc please.. i saw someone posted few days ago but i cannot find it now. thanks
Does your ip change reguarly? If it changes regularly then you can't make it from your home.
Use a server or a vps so you don't have to manually change the ip in the conf every time your ip changes. because ussually servers and vps have an ip that doesn't change regurarly.

my home ip never changes, so how do it set it up?
Pages:
Jump to: