Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRAV] Graviton SHA, Gravitate, Gravitators, *HARDFORK 67000 6/19* - page 18. (Read 56180 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

Where is the page getting that 75k satoshis price for GRAV? Maybe that's more like a target price Wink

Well, maybe conservative? There's only 1.3M coins. Seems like it should be a ~150k coin to me, but this is crypto so who knows what the hell will happen Tongue.  Hope it turns out better than some of the other stuff I've mined the past few months.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Working on some cool features for the Graviton website Cheesy

http://i.imgur.com/dNi3aub.png

Where is the page getting that 75k satoshis price for GRAV? Maybe that's more like a target price Wink

75K has been *confirmed* by radarzzz ! //^ $GRAV catch the wave brah! Smiley h 00 t<----
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Following on Twitter @pyramusx

Activity: 266
Thanks for the updates.

Since dev is still buying GRAV rather than dumping like most devs, that is a good sign.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
today is my birthday
pls go up GRAV!
 Smiley

Happy Birthday Smiley

but price is going down hope you are not waiting for pump to start your birthday party  Wink but wait for few days you will get good gift from $GRAV
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This coin seems crazy cheap with only 1.3M coins.  Staking like a champ.

GRAVin Anddurreson ~~~steaking yummmmm B)
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
This coin seems crazy cheap with only 1.3M coins.  Staking like a champ.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
today is my birthday
pls go up GRAV!
 Smiley

happy birthday.
but i'm sorry, price going down
Activity: 250
Sounds great. Just keep us updated and we'll be fine. Long periods of dev silence breed negativity.
Thanks.  Yeah I got dumped on pretty hard.  All staking now.  Cheesy 

I'm a believer in decentralized apps and dht, and a decentralized social network + decentralized irc/slack tool with end-to-end encryption will be huge IMHO.  Web interfaces are cool as a "portal" or window into the network but I think systems like that running on centralized servers don't really advance the state of the art.  I like pushing what can be done with QT and in-wallet interfaces.

The challenge to solve in the future will be scalability.  Twitter and other platforms like it run massive infrastructures with NoSQL databases and whatnot to push out updates in realtime to a massive userbase (you can read some interesting articles on various infrastructures on highscalability.com).  I think that can be tackled in decentralized apps with some unique approaches / inverting the filtering and message handling and having good default pruning to keep the streams manageable.

Do we have a timeline when we can expect features done?
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
Sounds great. Just keep us updated and we'll be fine. Long periods of dev silence breed negativity.

I'm a believer in decentralized apps and dht, and a decentralized social network + decentralized irc/slack tool with end-to-end encryption will be huge IMHO.  Web interfaces are cool as a "portal" or window into the network but I think systems like that running on centralized servers don't really advance the state of the art.  I like pushing what can be done with QT and in-wallet interfaces.

The challenge to solve in the future will be scalability.  Twitter and other platforms like it run massive infrastructures with NoSQL databases and whatnot to push out updates in realtime to a massive userbase (you can read some interesting articles on various infrastructures on highscalability.com).  I think that can be tackled in decentralized apps with some unique approaches / inverting the filtering and message handling and having good default pruning to keep the streams manageable.

looks like price going 3000sat. no strong buy order on bittrex. thats not good  Sad

No of MN 10 ,No of people staking 600K,so a total of 850K coins are now being staked.
Yeah the network weight is very nice, and it has been staking beautifully and fast.  I'll be putting together more detailed information about the design of RAVE this weekend as well as working on the website.
Activity: 292
No of MN 10 ,No of people staking 600K,so a total of 850K coins are now being staked.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
@ YourMother

You are famous  Cheesy Cheesy

Stupid trol!!

Since Theymos has declared "Newbie Jail" obsolete, there are a lot of annoying posts; mainly to Wall Observer thread, but also everywhere on this forum. Most of them are sockpuppets (ie: clone accounts of one person and/or a team).

I've decided to publish my ignore list. It will keep the place clean for you and keep the useful posts visible. Please keep in mind that this is an ongoing work and will be revised every day. If you feel like contributing with additions and/or removals, please do so. The idea is to narrow down everyone who doesn't fit in and keep them out.

Thanks for reading & using.

"THE LIST"

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-list-1019752

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
9 BTC volume on Bittrex
No buy walls
Turning into a 1 comment per day thread
Dev went to another copy-pasta project.

Damn, i wouldn't wanna be in the shoes of these bagholders...
Boy these 7.5 stakes have taken the shine off, but I guess supply is now increasing much slower. What time is moon, did I miss the memo?
Pages:
Jump to: