Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRE] GreenCoin | On Bittrex now! - page 18. (Read 83604 times)

legendary
Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012
August 07, 2014, 10:53:46 PM
Merged Mining is in the final stages (Merged Mining with Dogecoin - Myriad coin is being worked on as well). We have contacted the pool simpledoge and should be able to be added as soon as this is complete.

Testing in the morning, sleep for now. Things are looking up!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
August 07, 2014, 04:46:26 PM
I'm installing a solar setup of 3000Watts Solar Plant.
In our country no way to get it certified since I'm setting it up myself.
I have all the components ready and not yet started setup.
Let me know how I can claim the coins.
I can post images of components and setup videos.

I have a thread for this here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-setting-up-a-solar-power-system-655325
Inviting you to come there and put your comments.

Now I'm finding difficulty in sourcing a DC-DC Buck converter for 24V to 12V 20A/40A convertion.

Ha.....you're light years ahead of me bud if you can install your own system:-)  I can tell you as far as GRE goes, the only thing you need to worry about is having some metering in place for verification of what you are producing.  With mine and my mom's systems, we have really good monitoring services that supply all the metered data........others are going off their Net Meter to acquire their production amounts.

Are you using the DC as its without converter for mining?

If I understand your question correctly, no..........I have 28 panels, each of which has an Enphase 215 Micro Converter.  My system is connected to the grid so goes out in AC and comes back from grid in AC.
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
August 07, 2014, 04:34:38 PM

I have a thread for this here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-setting-up-a-solar-power-system-655325

Now I'm finding difficulty in sourcing a DC-DC Buck converter for 24V to 12V 20A/40A convertion.

Ha.....you're light years ahead of me bud if you can install your own system:-)  I can tell you as far as GRE goes, the only thing you need to worry about is having some metering in place for verification of what you are producing.  With mine and my mom's systems, we have really good monitoring services that supply all the metered data........others are going off their Net Meter to acquire their production amounts.

Are you using the DC as its without converter for mining?
legendary
August 07, 2014, 04:21:30 PM

legendary
August 07, 2014, 08:30:39 AM

Biodieselchris operates solar panels on his house, and so does IMJim. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't be willing to help you with that setup.

For getting signed up as a GreenCoin producer, just email [email protected]

All contact information and other things you need can be found on www.grcoin.com
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
August 07, 2014, 07:38:14 AM

legendary
August 06, 2014, 10:27:17 PM
Just a heads up for everyone - Due to circumstances moving forward, including a very happy addition to biodieselchris's family, payouts may be a bit delayed.

This shouldn't last more than a few days, and will hopefully not be very noticeable. Any producers feel free to contact me regarding this.

Working hard - We're receiving help from a few other devs in order to help get some merged mining tests done. Thanks!

Did I miss something, did Chris have kid?

No worries on the payouts man, am sure everyone feels the same!
legendary
August 06, 2014, 10:18:09 PM
Just a heads up for everyone - Due to circumstances moving forward, including a very happy addition to biodieselchris's family, payouts may be a bit delayed.

This shouldn't last more than a few days, and will hopefully not be very noticeable. Any producers feel free to contact me regarding this.

Working hard - We're receiving help from a few other devs in order to help get some merged mining tests done. Thanks!
legendary
August 03, 2014, 11:22:16 PM
All good man, either way.......have a great time. 

Noticed looking at the logos, would be nice if on or around the GRE logo it had the words GreenCoin somewhere.  Gives people something to search on that may not recognize the logo.
legendary
August 03, 2014, 11:18:28 PM
Right on man, sounds like a blast. 

Have a great time!!

They gonna list you as a speaker?

Since it's during the showcase, I'm honestly not sure.
legendary
August 03, 2014, 11:16:22 PM
Right on man, sounds like a blast. 

Have a great time!!

They gonna list you as a speaker?
legendary
August 03, 2014, 10:57:24 PM
We will be going to Cryptolina (well, I personally will!) to give a presentation on GreenCoin and to also just do some general marketing. We have a twenty minute slot, and more information can be found here:

http://www.cryptolina.com/

Our official logo can be found on that page as well.

Thanks all! Very excited for this event.
Activity: 579
Merit: 500
CoinQuacker
August 03, 2014, 01:52:42 PM
Sync issues are taken care of Smiley

nicely done, thanks panda
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
August 03, 2014, 01:18:35 PM
I confirm. My coins now appear in AllCoin.
legendary
August 03, 2014, 11:46:43 AM
Sync issues are taken care of Smiley
legendary
August 03, 2014, 10:27:02 AM
it should be fixed soon.

I've responded to their emails / inquiries regarding their wallet. My linux wallet is synced just fine so they should have it figured out soon.
Activity: 323
August 03, 2014, 12:58:31 AM
it should be fixed soon.
legendary
August 03, 2014, 12:08:36 AM
Anyone else has problem with deposit on AllCoin.com ?

About 1 hour ago and after 60+ confirmations, I sent some coins but it still not credited in my account. I sent them a support ticket, I will see what they say.

I'm not worried yet, I'm just curious to know if I'm alone or not...

I haven't heard anything about this? Last few buys that I've done I was able to withdraw just fine.

I got a reply from them:

Our wallet blocked at 77282 block. We're checking our wallet, please have a wait.
So it should be fixed soon.

It's all good. Also, GRE just hit block 77777 Smiley
Activity: 294
August 02, 2014, 08:39:26 PM

About 1 hour ago and after 60+ confirmations, I sent some coins but it still not credited in my account. I sent them a support ticket, I will see what they say.

I haven't heard anything about this? Last few buys that I've done I was able to withdraw just fine.

I got a reply from them:

Our wallet blocked at 77282 block. We're checking our wallet, please have a wait.
So it should be fixed soon.
legendary
August 02, 2014, 08:12:38 PM

Pages:
Jump to: