Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRF] Graffiti [UNDERGROUND] [FREE DISTRIBUTION] [MARKET OPEN ON BLEUTRADE] - page 14. (Read 94011 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
And ill repeat it for last fucking time, the dice i fine, the owner fucked it up. Pd: the plan was 10m u.u
Also the users lost only about 600k which 333k were of a friend of mine, the rest was mostly tips tough there were few depos also.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Question is:

How is possible that dice got so many coins inside?
Some people are reallycrazy about dice games.

That's why every day new dice games comes out.

I think have to learn how to create a dice.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
Bleutrade did nothing but i dont think there were so many transactions neither that people will be really affected if we coordinate.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Wow!  Interesting debacle to say the least!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.
Alright, Owner is making progress on his promise to pay me back.

He paid me 1 BTC...with balance owing of another 7.8 BTC.

Keep everyone posted.
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
Token
After the hack of the DICE, I've decided to postpone the release of the wallet, we need to investigate about it and find out if we can have a new and secure DICE to put in the wallet or will be a feature that will be removed from it.
I've been even contacted from an user that is working on a poker site, it's a very interesting project and I think community will be more than happy to see it working with graffiti.
My plan is to go on with the project, I see interest from users increasing everyday and I'm very happy of this.
The dice is secure, but the admin left his admin password in a text doc and he had his pc exposed, allegedly. Tough there is proof of the oposite.
EDIT: wait a second, this is a pos coin, is it too late to do something with the centralization? maybe few users could gather forces and reverse that shit if its not too late.
That would theoretically require a fork before the event, but if that happened one would need to have the privkeys to that address and move the coins before the thief does. And it's a big deal doing it, all the transaction after the event would be non existent, so a lot of people could lose in that situation.
Edit: did bleutrade block market?

Bleutrade market is still there, just fell real low on their list because of not much volume.
Activity: 466
After the hack of the DICE, I've decided to postpone the release of the wallet, we need to investigate about it and find out if we can have a new and secure DICE to put in the wallet or will be a feature that will be removed from it.
I've been even contacted from an user that is working on a poker site, it's a very interesting project and I think community will be more than happy to see it working with graffiti.
My plan is to go on with the project, I see interest from users increasing everyday and I'm very happy of this.
The dice is secure, but the admin left his admin password in a text doc and he had his pc exposed, allegedly. Tough there is proof of the oposite.
EDIT: wait a second, this is a pos coin, is it too late to do something with the centralization? maybe few users could gather forces and reverse that shit if its not too late.
That would theoretically require a fork before the event, but if that happened one would need to have the privkeys to that address and move the coins before the thief does. And it's a big deal doing it, all the transaction after the event would be non existent, so a lot of people could lose in that situation.
Edit: did bleutrade block market?
Activity: 350
Sad news, but I still believe in Graffiti. Dev did a great job.
Activity: 308
GRF is seriously affected, price has fallen over the past 24 hours. But i believe this is a strong community.

I'm pretty sure we will find out who the thief is...run as fast as you can because we are coming  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1020
GRF is seriously affected, price has fallen over the past 24 hours. But i believe this is a strong community.
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
it is not possible to block or remove these coins?  Undecided
thief just waiting until the price coins will increase and will sell him now because he does not pay too cheap looking, on the other hand, no one GRF not buy
Activity: 360
Token
The thief's address is http://graffiti.mycoins.xyz/address/EfN5psoSzZ67vBcjGxyY1JGEAPwZ6LU69z

Current balance is 5,350,000 or about 26.8% total GRF supply.

That poker project is also dead....its the same people who was doing the Graffiti Dice.

any news about repayment compesations for lost balances at GRF dice site from site owner ?

Owner promises to pay...I'll let everyone know if he does.
legendary
Activity: 1020
You can try to contact with admin this site: /www.octoplay.net

I see some altcoins be added at the site.

This topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/octoplaynet-bj-and-slots-50-bonus-provably-fair-no-signup-18-coins-1086648
Activity: 280

That poker project is also dead....its the same people who was doing the Graffiti Dice.

any news about repayment compesations for lost balances at GRF dice site from site owner ?

I wish you could rebuild trust in GRF coin with new projects and keep up good work.

Rebuild trust? You talk like it's dev's fault lol stop trolling please...

Read again my post, never mentioned anything about anybody's fault in my post xD
Activity: 466
Why wasn't he using a cold wallet to store those GRF? Or did the thief get access to privkeys/passphrase?
Activity: 308

I wish you could rebuild trust in GRF coin with new projects and keep up good work.

Rebuild trust? You talk like it's dev's fault lol stop trolling please...

Pages:
Jump to: