Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRF] Graffiti [UNDERGROUND] [FREE DISTRIBUTION] [MARKET OPEN ON BLEUTRADE] - page 26. (Read 94013 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

If you watched the Block Explorer & markets you will see a pattern.

Please explain this pattern Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

BTW dogecoin is mineable so you wonder why there is "Such Big" community... Cheesy

Do you know about proof of stake?

I think that person don't know how POS works and what the benefits of POS coin, much cheaper mining method than every other.

Are you fucking kidding me ?

You are saying that "GRF" staking is energy efficient with the low annual stake...pfft.

You need at least 700k to get at least 1 GRF per stake and you don't stake often either since you have to send tx's to get staking rolling again !

I guess your all noobs in crypto learning your way, don't worry you will feel your first burn soon enough Cheesy

Reading your posts made me wonder why the hell is COMM in your signature. Comm was free dsitribution and low pos features that you are disliking here, so i don't get you lol
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

BTW dogecoin is mineable so you wonder why there is "Such Big" community... Cheesy

I think that person don't know how POS works and what the benefits of POS coin, much cheaper mining method than every other.

Are you fucking kidding me ?

You are saying that "GRF" staking is energy efficient with the low annual stake...pfft.

You need at least 700k to get at least 1 GRF per stake and you don't stake often either since you have to send tx's to get staking rolling again !

I guess your all noobs in crypto learning your way, don't worry you will feel your first burn soon enough Cheesy
Activity: 700

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

legendary
I think your missing the point GRF was free so free money especially a lot for the people that multiclaimed, it wasn't that hard to game the system.

You will end up bag holding come everyone realising it, miss the train, what train ? lol

Buying up big doesn't mean pump btw having buy support to back up that pump price shows supply and demand then it could be considered a pump.

If you watched the Block Explorer & markets you will see a pattern.

legendary
I think this is tapped out too much, what does it even offer ? There really isn't any point around GRF, I've read the OP and you cannot tell me otherwise.
What does Doge has&had? absolutely nothing, it was all community and degens.
Activity: 700
I think this is tapped out too much, what does it even offer ? There really isn't any point around GRF, I've read the OP and you cannot tell me otherwise.

I think you missed to something there and you didn't understand GRF is coin of community and it is only community, Dev is great person and doing for community this will rock so don't miss the train.
legendary
legendary
GraffitiCoin [GRF] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/GRF/BTC
GraffitiCoin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/GRF

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/GRF/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/i/small_logo.png[/img][/url]
Awesome, the community thanks you for adding it.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
occurs when PUMP again? , This can not be predictable. and only the holder of the largest coin that seemed to do it all. maybe
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GRF is getting nice volume and attention from new investors this great move by community, more than 8 Btc is attractive by any new coin at bleutrade and yobit is nice addition for exchange so bittrex will be next addition keep pushing to the great future.
If everyone sends a small amount like 0.01 we can go on top and cex will add GRF immediately.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Completely missed the addition to Yobit, I will pay attention and await the Bittrex add as I have a few coins.

Before Bittrex, check out C-CEX, coin needs free and paid votes to be added.
Good point I see it is on the list, will add a few votes before we get to Bittrex.
Completely missed the addition to Yobit, I will pay attention and await the Bittrex add as I have a few coins.

Before Bittrex, check out C-CEX, coin needs free and paid votes to be added.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
If anyone in the community is interested in helping me setup my faucet please pm me

Got 40k coins to use.

I have no time to help you this week, but send me a small amount and I will re open my faucet with this amount immediately.
So we would have something for now.

EfwyjCSsZ8wntvnFX9N3ZBvyL2VwzsT9B9
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
If anyone in the community is interested in helping me setup my faucet please pm me

Got 40k coins to use.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Keep promoting the coin on c-cex, there is a big chance to get listed now
Pages:
Jump to: