Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRF] Graffiti [UNDERGROUND] [FREE DISTRIBUTION] [MARKET OPEN ON BLEUTRADE] - page 29. (Read 94013 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Anyone feel free to donate unwanted graffiti towards faucet coming very soon: EPh7JjkSdvnwXaVr2mjTC8uAEzmB8B1sgq
Graffiti 600 satoshi?!?!?!?

What is happening?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Seriously, we need to support Graffiti, keep voting on c-cex! https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
Price is moving a bit on bleutrade
Activity: 94

GRF Faucet
2nd round!
Only 10676 GRF available!
10-100 GRF by chance!

http://grffaucet.ddns.net/
That's not always true.
All depends about hype.

Look at ethereum. Max supply=Infinite - First 30 bagholder have about 200k eth each but price is near 2 usd(with this supply and bagholder price should be around 0.001 usd each)  Cheesy

Crypto world is a big gamble. Sometimes small crypto are pumped very high,sometimes big cryptos remain at low prices.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This looks great can anyone supply me some coins to start, going to vote now.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
Lets Vote for GRF on this thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1151078.80
I just saw there Graffiti in voting list, I used my vote already for GRF.Come everyone show some support it is free and will make promotion because many people will know about Graffiti like this.
Voted and promoted, lets make something off this opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Lets Vote for GRF on this thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1151078.80
I just saw there Graffiti in voting list, I used my vote already for GRF.Come everyone show some support it is free and will make promotion because many people will know about Graffiti like this.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
Obviously this coin has been made to be a dump after it hits any price, thats why i have my buy orders at a low price and not getting them any up , there is 20m out there  and you expect to sell it at 500 sats each? Not with bagholders ready to dump. I think this coin will generate much butthurt, better sell them now before we go to the 10 sats. Sell while you can u.u.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Why dont you bagholders dump on my buyorders?
Its not getting amy higher from my part

Well maybe if you weren't so stingey with your buy support they would have a little more inclination to do so.

Can the Dev please post a Road Map then I/We shall see whether to invest, ATM it looks pretty decent IMO.

Graffiti roadmap:

1. Keep trying to get on a better exchange.

2. Dump and abandon coin.

Cheesy

You can see when the FUD is happening to keep the price low and spread all the fear then the next minute bam all this info gets released and a panic happens, didn't that bitcoin username guy a few pages ago sell because he thought staking was broken and then started FUDing & now bought back in and supports the coin since he realised he was wrong....

You show me where in the thread the OP has said anything showing he has other plans for it and I will agree that it is FUD. We're not even getting the fake web store from the first post.  Cheesy
Activity: 98
Why dont you bagholders dump on my buyorders?
Its not getting amy higher from my part

Well maybe if you weren't so stingey with your buy support they would have a little more inclination to do so.

Can the Dev please post a Road Map then I/We shall see whether to invest, ATM it looks pretty decent IMO.

Graffiti roadmap:

1. Keep trying to get on a better exchange.

2. Dump and abandon coin.

Cheesy

You can see when the FUD is happening to keep the price low and spread all the fear then the next minute bam all this info gets released and a panic happens, didn't that bitcoin username guy a few pages ago sell because he thought staking was broken and then started FUDing & now bought back in and supports the coin since he realised he was wrong....

No I said people are dumping coins, I have never sold one coin got 78k in wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: