Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRF] Graffiti [UNDERGROUND] [FREE DISTRIBUTION] [MARKET OPEN ON BLEUTRADE] - page 45. (Read 94013 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
However you organize the next blocks of the giveaway, I think you should stick to the rule that only jr. members and above are allowed as this has proved quite effective in blocking newly created multiaccounts.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Because of the real slow adhesion to the giveaway Graffiti is open to your suggestion about a different way to share the coins.
Trying to avoid multy accounts or not legit adhesions. Especially now that in BLOCK 3 there are 60k coins for every user.
It will never ends at this speed!  We need to speed it up.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

That is nice update new link for block explorer is working fine, GRF moving in right direction with community support and looking promising coin, soon we will be at trex and other exchanges.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
This coin has a lot of potential for solid growth so dev is busy in distribution plan after this roadmap will come out.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
BLOCK 3 PART 2 FREE DISTRIBUTION STARTED - 75 SPOTS - GOOGLE FORM

FOLLOW ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS HERE https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1goJMI3Re5MIUdVm8RyvOjo2og0VpXkbukcSaOq9pdr4/viewform?c=0&w=1

Rules:
- Only Jr members and above are allowed (no unactive/brand new accounts allowed)
- Only active Twitter accounts allowed (no unactive/brand new Twitter accounts allowed)
- You can post/RT/FAV only once (no multi-accounts allowed)
- If you leave any of the voices behind blank, you won't receive any coin
- If you post your address behind our tweet, you won't receive any coin
- If you send your address via PM on the forum, you won't receive any coin
- If you post your address in this thread, you won't receive any coin and you will be banned
- every PM with coin requests will be ignored

We will send the coins when all the spots are taken. Any kind of suspicious activity will result in immediate ban from the giveaway. Every adhesion that won't respect ALL the rules will be ignored.

DO NOT SPAM OR POST YOUR ADDRESS IN THIS THREAD, OR YOU WILL BE BANNED.

Hope to be able to get my spot! Happy to see GRF is going well Smiley maybe this will start a new trend of free coins like the good old days Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
It is good to see things are moving ahead slowly but most importantly steadily which is perfect at the moment.
Activity: 238
This coin will come to exchanges soon Smiley
Activity: 868
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
How to get on the list for coins?
Activity: 868
GRF has potential to go the moon that is very promising coin with active and hard working dev, community is growing very fast and getting attention so very soon we will get listed on big exchanges. 

They deserve.
At least they spent time writing that .doc one by one with all nick and addresses.
C'mon rex!
OP UPDATED with block explorer.
Bounty CLAIMED BY KingCaper
legendary
Activity: 1008
GRF has potential to go the moon that is very promising coin with active and hard working dev, community is growing very fast and getting attention so very soon we will get listed on big exchanges. 
Here the first 25 already registered for BLOCK3 Part 1

If you are in the list you will receive the coin.

Activity: 190
Hi dev,

I am a bit confused. I have joined BLOCK 3 PART 1 but the thread is deleted. How can I know I am within the BLOCK 3 PART 1 (i.e.: the first 25) or not?

If I am already on the distribution list, I should not join the PART 2 again or it will become multiple entries.

Please clarify.

OR how about your publish the BLOCK 3 PART 1 list first?
Activity: 238
Finally! I like this coin more every day Cheesy
BLOCK 3 PART 2 FREE DISTRIBUTION STARTED - 75 SPOTS - GOOGLE FORM

FOLLOW ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS HERE https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1goJMI3Re5MIUdVm8RyvOjo2og0VpXkbukcSaOq9pdr4/viewform?c=0&w=1

Rules:
- Only Jr members and above are allowed (no unactive/brand new accounts allowed)
- Only active Twitter accounts allowed (no unactive/brand new Twitter accounts allowed)
- You can post/RT/FAV only once (no multi-accounts allowed)
- If you leave any of the voices behind blank, you won't receive any coin
- If you post your address behind our tweet, you won't receive any coin
- If you send your address via PM on the forum, you won't receive any coin
- If you post your address in this thread, you won't receive any coin and you will be banned
- every PM with coin requests will be ignored

We will send the coins when all the spots are taken. Any kind of suspicious activity will result in immediate ban from the giveaway. Every adhesion that won't respect ALL the rules will be ignored.

DO NOT SPAM OR POST YOUR ADDRESS IN THIS THREAD, OR YOU WILL BE BANNED.

Pages:
Jump to: