Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRM]Gridmaster Coin | 1-Click Masternodes | Hi-PoS | Encrypted Messaging - page 2. (Read 15281 times)

Activity: 873
Merit: 250
Sorry but this is dead .. the dev will never appear and it has many coins over bittrex to sell .. The currency will fall low volume of bittrex and disappears .. I already left. Good luck to all.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Anyone try out the Gatekeeper? If so how well does it work? Huh
It does seem pretty quiet in this thread lately.
Activity: 334
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
Any updates? Roadmap etc.?

No any update Grin

Sell your coin or zero sat again Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
idk how he can make any serious profit keeping price so low and investors are leaving more by the hour. at this rate he can only treat the family to Dennys

This coin probably made 5 BTC and they are still dumping. They could make another 2 BTC.

Once you know how to make these coins. 7 BTC is worth it.

If I could make these coins I'd do it for 7-10 btc a pop.

You need to know how to make a coin and have 3 BTC to pay to BITTREX.

It's pretty sad that BITTREX added DIBS even though DIBS didn't have a block explorer at the time it was added. BITTREX should only allow quality coins on their exchange. Give a better investment experience for their users.

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
idk how he can make any serious profit keeping price so low and investors are leaving more by the hour. at this rate he can only treat the family to Dennys

This coin probably made 5 BTC and they are still dumping. They could make another 2 BTC.

If I could make these coins I'd do it for 7-10 btc a pop.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Probably on to the next big thing.  Wink
Activity: 189

Activity: 492
Merit: 500
its gone down to 71sat and sell wall still at 100sat......buy order 3.3 btc, i'm lost on this tech... i'm hanging here to see the outcome. may learn something new. very interesting.
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
I am wondering why this coin should be pumped by the dev while he has put a thick sell wall at 100sat and forcing people to buy at 100sat (ICO price) and under it? If he pumps it to whatever, I am sure he is very nice and kind guy like Jesus.  Cheesy
i see the sell wall is a bit thinner not by much.... however the volume has really dropped from 70ish to only 13btc
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!
Good buy on this imo. I am sure it will pump at least once.
What would a smart trader do in this situation?

Ignore the coin and let the dev dump on other fools.

That's one scenario of what to they might do. Another is to buy in at low price and then dump out when pumped higher. 

Ignore the coin and let the dev dump on other fools.
Activity: 873
Let's snatch these coins at 100 satoshi and see the ride to the moon

Those coins have been there for like 1 month. You could snatch for 100 sat and below for a long time. People were not interested. People will not be interested now because they know this dev in inept to pump lol.

Glad to see as the guardian angel on duty is doing its job well with the FUD .. that means we'll have a big bomb! SOON.

No, I am just trying to protect people noob enough to buy this.

Thanks, You have only several hundred threads with coins like this, where you can spread the same message. Run and not waste time!
Pages:
Jump to: