Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRM]Gridmaster Coin | 1-Click Masternodes | Hi-PoS | Encrypted Messaging - page 7. (Read 15281 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 101
Hello there.

My name is Kevin "Biomech" Putzier, General Manager of the GameCredits (formerly Gamers-coin) project. We have prior claim to the GMC ticker. Given the number of altcoins, I am proceeding from the assumption that you simply didn't know. Please choose a new ticker and inform your exchanges of the same. We are already well established with the GMC ticker, and would like to avoid confusion and conflict regarding this matter.  

Thank you!

EDIT, for more information regarding our coin, please see this thread, and reference the original. We've been around for a while Cheesy https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10966191

If it is I am sure they will take necessary action to change it up to something that you wont be bothered by.

That is our hope as well. Given the proliferation of alts, it's quite likely simply an oversight.

It was an oversight on our part, and we will change our ticker to GRM. Thanks for letting us know!

Any word on the trex listing
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Hello there.

My name is Kevin "Biomech" Putzier, General Manager of the GameCredits (formerly Gamers-coin) project. We have prior claim to the GMC ticker. Given the number of altcoins, I am proceeding from the assumption that you simply didn't know. Please choose a new ticker and inform your exchanges of the same. We are already well established with the GMC ticker, and would like to avoid confusion and conflict regarding this matter.  

Thank you!

EDIT, for more information regarding our coin, please see this thread, and reference the original. We've been around for a while Cheesy https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10966191

If it is I am sure they will take necessary action to change it up to something that you wont be bothered by.

That is our hope as well. Given the proliferation of alts, it's quite likely simply an oversight.

It was an oversight on our part, and we will change our ticker to GRM. Thanks for letting us know!

Thank you kindly!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello there.

Thank you!

legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
Hello there.

Thank you!

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Hello there.

Thank you!

legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
Hello there.

Thank you!

Activity: 56
BTW you're using GameCredits GMC ticker. Wink We are using it only since February 14th, 2014.

And on what exchanges are your coin on

Poloniex

and many people on page 1 say the ticker . and dev shit still not change the ticker ..

this Joke coin , with ticker JOKE
Activity: 11
BTW you're using GameCredits GMC ticker. Wink We are using it only since February 14th, 2014.

Poloniex

Activity: 56
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
My my the language. Embarrassed  Looks like the big stake block phase is over now its small stakes.

If he is posting offending words just use the block user function.

Yes know time for trex to list
My my the language. Embarrassed  Looks like the big stake block phase is over now its small stakes.

If he is posting offending words just use the block user function.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
My my the language. Embarrassed  Looks like the big stake block phase is over now its small stakes.
Can't wait for TREX to list I just paid less than the ICO price so could make some money out of this

You are so lucky to grab at below ICO. You will have profit for sure.

the fuck are you talking about? lucky.. lucky taking the piss from the noocoin kids LOL. go on..

Oh look another BTC talk troll why don't you fuck off
Activity: 209
Can't wait for TREX to list I just paid less than the ICO price so could make some money out of this

the fuck are you talking about? lucky.. lucky taking the piss from the noocoin kids LOL. go on..

Pages:
Jump to: