Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRM]Gridmaster Coin | 1-Click Masternodes | Hi-PoS | Encrypted Messaging - page 3. (Read 15281 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Contact Yobit for change Ticker . so many Ticker use this coin . Im confused .
Many Grid ... ohhhh
from GMC  > GMCX > GRM
this joke ?
LOL.........
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
Let's snatch these coins at 100 satoshi and see the ride to the moon

Those coins have been there for like 1 month. You could snatch for 100 sat and below for a long time. People were not interested. People will not be interested now because they know this dev in inept to pump lol.

Glad to see as the guardian angel on duty is doing its job well with the FUD .. that means we'll have a big bomb! SOON.

No, I am just trying to protect people noob enough to buy this.
Activity: 873

Those coins have been there for like 1 month. You could snatch for 100 sat and below for a long time. People were not interested. People will not be interested now because they know this dev in inept to pump lol.

Glad to see as the guardian angel on duty is doing its job well with the FUD .. that means we'll have a big bomb! SOON.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
 Shocked dont pump yet!!!!! Shocked        i'm enjoying this show. Grin   this noob really sucks in the pnd scam
He should have pumped it earlier. If he does it now, many people are ready to rain on his parade.

Well, people are not eager to buy this. Tongue
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
He should have pumped it earlier. If he does it now, many people are ready to rain on his parade.

Activity: 966
this coin isnt goin to no moon nor mars...only place its goin is where the sun doesnt shine Grin
legendary
Activity: 1223
must be a noob scammer....and the ideal poster child of the dumbest scammer so far. yo if u want2 make mo money u must pump a few days before the dump, niggas what u doing are nickles and dime

I agree He sell me almoust 770K coins worth 1 BTC at 121 sat. After 15 min I sell my all coins at 198 sat. This is scamer noob xD
Don't worry, soon he It will run out of wall and we can have the right pump.  Grin

No, then he will just move to the next coin or just realise that he sucks at pumps and dumps.

I know you want to buy cheap, no problem friend, there for all.  Smiley
Scammer, I can help you with this for 30% profit. Just PM me. I am serious. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1162
Huuh   Lips sealed Lips sealed
I Buy GRM when under 80sat , and sell 1oo sathosi
and then , Now the price still going to da mars  Cry arggg......
I should bought More cheap , right .....
must be a noob scammer....and the ideal poster child of the dumbest scammer so far. yo if u want2 make mo money u must pump a few days before the dump, niggas what u doing are nickles and dime
Don't worry, soon he It will run out of wall and we can have the right pump.  Grin

No, then he will just move to the next coin or just realise that he sucks at pumps and dumps.
This seems like a dirty game. If no one buys this coin, it will be like a saw in dev's ass. He neither wont be able to pull it out or push it in.  Grin

Yeah, that's what's going on. But he got the coins for free, so he will probably just dump them at whatever price he can get.
Activity: 492
This seems like a dirty game. If no one buys this coin, it will be like a saw in dev's ass. He neither wont be able to pull it out nor push it in.  Grin
LOL, he is trying another trick - made the sell wall thinner. That's not how you do proper scam, lol. Cheesy

Pro tip: first you need to pump to high prices to attract buyers, then you can dump.
yep a bull trap, walls just went back to 100sat... hope no one fell for it
Pages:
Jump to: