Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GROW] Growcoin - page 14. (Read 41572 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
June 12, 2016, 09:05:02 AM
Grow marketcap only $16k...

I won't be surprised if grow market cap $160k soon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
June 12, 2016, 08:34:17 AM
Patience is key  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 12, 2016, 06:55:14 AM

HUGE POTENTIAL for growth, once u dump ur other coins from ICOS come back here my Bro.. Grin Grin
legendary
June 12, 2016, 06:54:45 AM
Hosted in Amsterdam... When the possibility is there, we will hand out free GROW seeds (Variation of Amnesia haze)
It is a very fruity strain, which I like to call StrawBarry haze for the time being Cool

hope to get some today

OH WOW maybe you post a pic or two when you go there?
legendary
Activity: 1120
June 12, 2016, 06:12:40 AM
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
June 12, 2016, 05:58:11 AM
Hosted in Amsterdam... When the possibility is there, we will hand out free GROW seeds (Variation of Amnesia haze)
It is a very fruity strain, which I like to call StrawBarry haze for the time being Cool

hope to get some today
Activity: 912
Merit: 25
Bitcoin 2 Team
June 12, 2016, 03:26:43 AM
Guys,

We are visiting a few festivals this summer... Promoting GROW with a small stand, and paper wallets at the festivals market section..

First party we're at is here : http://www.cannabisliberationday.org/

But we'll have to see how it goes..  

This little trip will all be documented on video, and a compilation will be posted on youtube when ready  Smiley

Webshop is really almost ready, like I said yesterday, a few more tests, and we''re good to go!

Wallet update also within the next few days.. With some extra usefull features Wink

Let us know how this goes barry! If I'm not mistaken the festival is today? Excited to hear How this goes Smiley
legendary
June 12, 2016, 12:56:29 AM
It's hard to believe there have been zero dumps on growbit, since BTC took off.....pretty wild!

It'll probably dump as soon as this posts haha

Yes I have two buy orders in since last night but no one dumped on me yet, waiting patiently lol.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1206
June 11, 2016, 10:47:52 PM
It's hard to believe there have been zero dumps on growbit, since BTC took off.....pretty wild!

It'll probably dump as soon as this posts haha
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
June 11, 2016, 04:52:36 PM
just realize this is tomorrow , " http://www.cannabisliberationday.org/ " , and that i will be there , great
legendary
June 11, 2016, 03:26:15 PM
Very nice coin. Im invested. I see you have a Mac wallet already. If grow has any needs for wallets on other platforms like Android (Staking or non staking) or rasberry pi,  Please go to our page of services.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1483690.new#new

Vegas

Did you bought GROW? Interesting, welcome to one of the best coins on the market. Barry is doing a great job.

I think so too, am trading to grow more GROW at the moment..I want to get my stash at some point to ten k GROWS but it takes time although my 5.8k grows are staking nicely daily.

5832.83340965 GROW  getting there albeit slowly..
Bitcoin 2 Team
June 11, 2016, 03:13:10 PM
when will we get a sig?  Tongue
legendary
June 11, 2016, 02:26:51 PM
Very nice coin. Im invested. I see you have a Mac wallet already. If grow has any needs for wallets on other platforms like Android (Staking or non staking) or rasberry pi,  Please go to our page of services.

Vegas

Did you bought GROW? Interesting, welcome to one of the best coins on the market. Barry is doing a great job.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
June 11, 2016, 01:51:25 PM
Very nice coin. Im invested. I see you have a Mac wallet already. If grow has any needs for wallets on other platforms like Android (Staking or non staking) or rasberry pi,  Please go to our page of services.

Vegas

legendary
June 11, 2016, 01:38:14 PM
GROW is looking good.
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
June 11, 2016, 01:35:58 PM
like GROW for growing >>$$

dear Dev.. please update bootstrap everyday or every week.

support you..
Bitcoin 2 Team
June 11, 2016, 12:09:28 PM
Well dayumm.....I decided not to send more funds to growbit last night and now I've gone and missed out on cheap coins Sad

Everyone is entitled to sell whenever they like.....nothing to worry about imo.....GROW needed better distribution and that's what @kostolany has provided for the grow community.

Kostolany says he's just being realistic, but in actuality, I think he's just saying that he doesn't have any faith that Barry can pull this off.  Well, not everyone can be a believer.  I, on the other hand, plan on sticking around to see what good ol BarryzAndCream can do with this project.

Make us proud Growcoin dev!!

Barry will deliver but it will take time.

Yea we havent even seen a true pump yet, just the coin reacting to end of POW, that sell order at 9800 got bought up pretty quick as does every order below 20K. I think the coin will stabilize around 18K. Things will really get interesting when webshop is released on june 24th, and of course if GROW hits bittrex  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1206
June 11, 2016, 09:13:42 AM
You're happy, I'm happy, everybody's happy - and that's how it should be  Smiley

... also I never said I sold all my coins  Wink  So should this coin really GROW sky HIGH, I wil be... happy  Smiley

https://youtu.be/_ElORM9O-0U?t=28s

Well dayumm.....I decided not to send more funds to growbit last night and now I've gone and missed out on cheap coins Sad

Everyone is entitled to sell whenever they like.....nothing to worry about imo.....GROW needed better distribution and that's what @kostolany has provided for the grow community.

Kostolany says he's just being realistic, but in actuality, I think he's just saying that he doesn't have any faith that Barry can pull this off.  Well, not everyone can be a believer.  I, on the other hand, plan on sticking around to see what good ol BarryzAndCream can do with this project.

Right on, brother! Well, in that case, stick around and continue to be a part of the community.  Good to hear you're a believer afterall, mate Smiley
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
June 11, 2016, 09:08:29 AM
You're happy, I'm happy, everybody's happy - and that's how it should be  Smiley

... also I never said I sold all my coins  Wink  So should this coin really GROW sky HIGH, I wil be... happy  Smiley

https://youtu.be/_ElORM9O-0U?t=28s

legendary
June 11, 2016, 09:05:53 AM

Barry will deliver but it will take time.

Bingo! Patience is key in any winning investment

Yes, I think it's good to keep some good coins over the long term, like GROW and still short a few coins here and there to keep growing our BTC..I am just getting back on the saddle with trading so want to build my stash of long term god holds along with a little day trading, ICO, freebies and working for bounties.. overall, CRYPTO can give every layperson, like me good little opportunities to earn and LEARN because the governments and fiat economic systems have let 97% of the population down. Lets GROW the more equal distribution of wealth with GROW.. For me crypto is not just about making some fast money, I want to build enough to transform communities, but it takes time, so for now, need to GROW my GROW hehe..  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: