Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GROW] Growcoin - page 15. (Read 41572 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 11, 2016, 09:02:51 AM
Well dayumm.....I decided not to send more funds to growbit last night and now I've gone and missed out on cheap coins Sad

Everyone is entitled to sell whenever they like.....nothing to worry about imo.....GROW needed better distribution and that's what @kostolany has provided for the grow community.

Kostolany says he's just being realistic, but in actuality, I think he's just saying that he doesn't have any faith that Barry can pull this off.  Well, not everyone can be a believer.  I, on the other hand, plan on sticking around to see what good ol BarryzAndCream can do with this project.

Make us proud Growcoin dev!!

Yeah I think growing GROW in our wallet will pay off dividends..Yeah I wanna try and trade a bit in GROW to collect more GROW and who knows perhaps make a litlle btc as well but not touching the GROW in my wallet because I wanna earn those moonthly profit shares.. Cheesy Wink
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
June 11, 2016, 09:02:29 AM
Well dayumm.....I decided not to send more funds to growbit last night and now I've gone and missed out on cheap coins Sad

Everyone is entitled to sell whenever they like.....nothing to worry about imo.....GROW needed better distribution and that's what @kostolany has provided for the grow community.

Kostolany says he's just being realistic, but in actuality, I think he's just saying that he doesn't have any faith that Barry can pull this off.  Well, not everyone can be a believer.  I, on the other hand, plan on sticking around to see what good ol BarryzAndCream can do with this project.

Barry will deliver but it will take time.

Bingo! Patience is key in any winning investment
legendary
Activity: 1120
June 11, 2016, 09:01:28 AM

Barry will deliver but it will take time.

legendary
June 11, 2016, 08:53:46 AM

legendary
June 11, 2016, 06:30:32 AM
I have sold a few as i needed some money to join another coin, will be back after the ICO is finshed with double or threee times that money Cheesy

Lol did u sell the 8k?

No , i didn't sell at 8k, btw, i only sold a FEW!!! Smiley i still hold 16k Cheesy. i need some money this week, and waves is still not tradable...

Yeah I am trying to trade  little bit and waiting for an mlm to pay me on 15th so I can do the 2 icos ur in and buy more GROW for my bag hehe.. It' not easy lol.
legendary
June 11, 2016, 06:25:50 AM
I have sold a few as i needed some money to join another coin, will be back after the ICO is finshed with double or threee times that money Cheesy

Lol did u sell the 8k?

No , i didn't sell at 8k, btw, i only sold a FEW!!! Smiley i still hold 16k Cheesy. i need some money this week, and waves is still not tradable...
legendary
June 11, 2016, 06:22:28 AM
LOL you are all funny... Smiley Anyway it's all growtastic, at the end of the day we will all flourish together, short and long term..I will try to buy some more cheap GROW soon..
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
June 11, 2016, 05:36:23 AM
Not sure if had been asked or done yet, but grow needs to on CMC? ? Smiley
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
June 11, 2016, 05:34:27 AM

Lol did u sell the 8k?
legendary
June 11, 2016, 04:59:02 AM
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
June 11, 2016, 04:06:16 AM
Wow!!! Cheers again for cheap grow.  Cheesy
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
June 11, 2016, 03:23:56 AM
Once that one ICO member finishes dumping his GROW we will know where the proper new entry point will be for GROW..Hope he is done dumping lol.
Not dumping, just being realistic. One must not be growdy greedy  Wink
Good night and good luck  Smiley

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
June 11, 2016, 03:22:02 AM
Also many daytraders cashed out, to buy some of the new listed coins! THX for the cheap GROW!!!
legendary
June 11, 2016, 03:10:39 AM
Once that one ICO member finishes dumping his GROW we will know where the proper new entry point will be for GROW..Hope he is done dumping lol.
legendary
June 11, 2016, 12:24:46 AM
We're off to a good start, that's fer sure.  Gotta keep the growmentum going and this will be a lot of fun.

Seems there are a plethora of unrealized uses for the word GROW.....we're gonna need a GROW dictionary sooner than later Wink

Yea the community that is starting to form is growtastic Wink Grin

Yes we are all in the growification process of accumulating GROW..Some early birds are exiting and dumping their stash, hence the price gone down now to move to other coins, but hardcore bagholder here is staying put..  Grin Grin Grin I want to reach a point where GROW is so GROWMONGOUS that I will only need to sell off the babies and make 20-30 bucks a day.. Grin There is grow potential still with grow.. and yes those of us in ICO i know some of you are selling and making ten times your money is pretty awesome,, Smiley Congrats, my advice is though keep a few GROW because it is a cute coin!  Smiley
Activity: 912
Merit: 25
Bitcoin 2 Team
June 10, 2016, 08:38:56 PM
We're off to a good start, that's fer sure.  Gotta keep the growmentum going and this will be a lot of fun.

Seems there are a plethora of unrealized uses for the word GROW.....we're gonna need a GROW dictionary sooner than later Wink

Yea the community that is starting to form is growtastic Wink Grin
legendary
June 10, 2016, 04:27:59 PM

legendary
June 10, 2016, 03:46:57 PM
Yo dev, you mentioned your StrawBarry haze strain a couple pages back.....Well, I just came to the realization that you could use your full name for a super sick sounding strain as well.  Tell me what you think about this one.

"BarryZandCream"

I mean, who doesn't love berries and cream, right.  Although, now that i see it in writing, I imagine some may take BarryZandCream the wrong way lol.  Not sure I would want your cream, but I'm sure the ladies love it Cheesy

Nevermind, dude hahaha

peace
clovis
What about ZANDYBARR hot and spicy blend.  Grin Grin Cheesy

I assume that would be what Barry's woman gets the day after he eats mexican food Kiss

Alright, no more of this chatter....I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Apologies if you took offense Barry, just being silly....keepin it light ya know

GROWing the community

I think GROW is going to have a great community by the looks of it.. Wink
legendary
June 10, 2016, 03:30:54 PM
Yo dev, you mentioned your StrawBarry haze strain a couple pages back.....Well, I just came to the realization that you could use your full name for a super sick sounding strain as well.  Tell me what you think about this one.

"BarryZandCream"

I mean, who doesn't love berries and cream, right.  Although, now that i see it in writing, I imagine some may take BarryZandCream the wrong way lol.  Not sure I would want your cream, but I'm sure the ladies love it Cheesy

Nevermind, dude hahaha

peace
clovis
What about ZANDYBARR hot and spicy blend.  Grin Grin Cheesy

I assume that would be what Barry's woman gets the day after he eats mexican food Kiss

Alright, no more of this chatter....I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Apologies if you took offense Barry, just being silly....keepin it light ya know

GROWing the community
legendary
June 10, 2016, 03:19:57 PM
WOW look at that buy support!!! Finally GROW rocket taking off   Roll Eyes
Yeah some whales wanna pick up cheap GROW..that's cool..  Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: