Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GROW] Growcoin - page 16. (Read 41572 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 10, 2016, 03:19:13 PM
Yo dev, you mentioned your StrawBarry haze strain a couple pages back.....Well, I just came to the realization that you could use your full name for a super sick sounding strain as well.  Tell me what you think about this one.

"BarryZandCream"

I mean, who doesn't love berries and cream, right.  Although, now that i see it in writing, I imagine some may take BarryZandCream the wrong way lol.  Not sure I would want your cream, but I'm sure the ladies love it Cheesy

Nevermind, dude hahaha

peace
clovis
What about ZANDYBARR hot and spicy blend.  Grin Grin Cheesy
Activity: 912
Merit: 25
Bitcoin 2 Team
June 10, 2016, 03:18:42 PM
WOW look at that buy support!!! Finally GROW rocket taking off   Roll Eyes
Bitcoin 2 Team
June 10, 2016, 03:12:08 PM
Yo dev, you mentioned your StrawBarry haze strain a couple pages back.....Well, I just came to the realization that you could use your full name for a super sick sounding strain as well.  Tell me what you think about this one.

"BarryZandCream"

I mean, who doesn't love berries and cream, right.  Although, now that i see it in writing, I imagine some may take BarryZandCream the wrong way lol.  Not sure I would want your cream, but I'm sure the ladies love it Cheesy

Nevermind, dude hahaha

peace
clovis

Haha lmao you got me busting out laughing..  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 10, 2016, 03:09:36 PM

"BarryZandCream"

Nevermind, dude hahaha

peace
clovis
LMAO what r u smokin' Bro thanks for making me laugh hahahah  Cheesy Grin

@Placebo...GROW is making us all very naughty in here..  Grin Grin

I'm having fun with those idiots who sold at 3000Sats Cheesy Losers Cheesy
legendary
June 10, 2016, 03:07:49 PM

"BarryZandCream"

Nevermind, dude hahaha

peace
clovis
LMAO what r u smokin' Bro thanks for making me laugh hahahah  Cheesy Grin

@Placebo...GROW is making us all very naughty in here..  Grin Grin
legendary
June 10, 2016, 03:05:52 PM
As says placebo, GROW TO THE MOON Wink

Indeed... i'll sell some of my coins at 50k sats to give some love to other people Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
June 10, 2016, 03:01:06 PM
As says placebo, GROW TO THE MOON Wink

legendary
Activity: 1206
June 10, 2016, 02:42:48 PM

"BarryZandCream"

Nevermind, dude hahaha

peace
clovis
legendary
June 10, 2016, 02:06:38 PM
I see my BTC GROWing Cheesy

DID you just dump lol? I hope not hehe..I am bagging for the future..I want GROW AT 500K sat then just sell off the babies..peeps dumping now can't see what's coming with GROW.. Grin Grin
legendary
June 10, 2016, 01:25:00 PM
I see my BTC GROWing Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
June 10, 2016, 12:17:04 PM
Yeah grow only on yobit, so it has tons of growing to do Wink
legendary
June 10, 2016, 11:30:39 AM
Weird how grow still so cheap, I think all will change if trex comes. Although I hear someone saying it's been confirmed to go to trex,is it true?  Grin

Think those cheap coins resulted from the possibility of Bittrex and the fact that coins usually dump when first being listed?  Kinda what I thought might be occurring.  Either that or we're being fooled here, haha.....let's hope it's the former.

Or, maybe just an overall lack of visibility on GROW thus far Huh

Any thoughts??

Visibility I think..Many peeps have not even a clue about GROW yet.. I think once it gets more publicity and the webshop is up and running we will see even more interested eyeballs on GROW.  Smiley
legendary
June 10, 2016, 08:42:09 AM
Wow this coin is getting a lot of attention in the yobit trollbox. This is exciting  Shocked GROW is growing everyday;)

HAHA I am there trolling too, we need more eyes on the COIN, someone is picking up a nice stash from the sell wall...  Grin Wink
legendary
June 10, 2016, 07:54:07 AM
Weird how grow still so cheap, I think all will change if trex comes. Although I hear someone saying it's been confirmed to go to trex,is it true?  Grin

Think those cheap coins resulted from the possibility of Bittrex and the fact that coins usually dump when first being listed?  Kinda what I thought might be occurring.  Either that or we're being fooled here, haha.....let's hope it's the former.

Or, maybe just an overall lack of visibility on GROW thus far Huh

Any thoughts??
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
June 10, 2016, 07:38:58 AM
legendary
June 10, 2016, 07:36:06 AM
My wallet has been steadily gaining connections over the past few days.....looks like there are more cats holding and staking.  No reason not to hold and stake this coin. Lookin good so far Smiley

Also, the 100% stake reward seems to be accurate based off of some recent calculations of mine. Noice!!

NetworkWeight:30,915

p.s. Thanks to whomever dumped into my orders last night
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 10, 2016, 04:07:36 AM
this news gonna make investor buy up more grow  Grin
Bitcoin 2 Team
June 10, 2016, 03:21:03 AM
Wow this coin is getting a lot of attention in the yobit trollbox. This is exciting  Shocked GROW is growing everyday;)
Bitcoin 2 Team
June 10, 2016, 01:20:02 AM
Barry you are possibly the best DEV ever.. Yess we need Trex. Yobit is down again... No surprise   Tongue
legendary
June 10, 2016, 12:50:19 AM
WOW there are still about 3600 GROW below 30K satoshis, about 2% of the total supply,,, Now I see why whale was waiting to buy up to 50K,, Weekhands are selling  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Yeah that whale is trying to push down the price with that 2k. sell order lol I need get more btc together to put in a buy order.  Smiley UI am surprised those peeps that dumped overnight don't come and read the news to get educated lol.
Pages:
Jump to: