Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GROW] Growcoin - page 22. (Read 41572 times)

Activity: 912
Merit: 25
Bitcoin 2 Team
June 05, 2016, 04:30:33 PM
How much for someone to do a decent sig?

I can do one no problem, experienced with photoshop and have a ton of 420 friendly templates. Some GROW donation would be nice if you like it Smiley. Do you want an image, or something like the ASCII-looking RISE sig? I'll do the former, give me a few hours.

The rise sig does seem to catch my eye. Something like that but with an overall green tint and maybe covers more space. Ill pledge 100 GROW from my own stash for this job
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
What's in the Magic bottle?
June 05, 2016, 04:21:35 PM

I can do one no problem, experienced with photoshop and have a ton of 420 friendly templates. Some GROW donation would be nice if you like it Smiley. Do you want an image, or something like the ASCII-looking RISE sig? I'll do the former, give me a few hours. It's going to be like your WBB sig but sexier.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
June 05, 2016, 04:01:35 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 05, 2016, 02:47:21 PM
Funny how someone is trying to compare grow to waves... Smiley
Activity: 224
What's in the Magic bottle?
June 05, 2016, 02:45:51 PM
I think it is vital for Grow to have a good catchy vibrant Sig, maybe something like "buy your seeds with Grow coin" etc, that's if all is done with the website which has yet to be released.

I agree, let's start a sig campaign. Once the store is up, I'd buy some seeds. Seeds are VERY much in demand, can't find them in many places aside from NL, where it is legal. So if you have a legal jurisdiction to ship seeds from, I see GROW growing to Sativa-height proportions....
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
June 05, 2016, 02:05:06 PM
I think it is vital for Grow to have a good catchy vibrant Sig, maybe something like "buy your seeds with Grow coin" etc, that's if all is done with the website which has yet to be released.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 05, 2016, 03:23:49 AM
And u will be a Waves bagholder too  Cheesy
LOL I baghold everything to oblivion lol..  Grin Grin BAGHOLDER AND PROUD..I can't wait to go to Holland and meet Barryzand one day..would love to take a video interview of the GROW DEV..  Smiley Smiley

Haha lol
I'm hoping go to Amsterdam for my birthday in September , been loads times before but it's one of them places u could visit regularly, puff puff lol

Will be nice, maybe next year we could d a GROW convention/meetup, all the GROW BAGHOLDERS and DEV have a nice meeting and dinner etc..  Wink Wink
legendary
June 05, 2016, 03:22:53 AM
sleeper you say ... like to say i coined that term Wink

[GROW] is welcome to keep #420 joint force up-to-date on things ... please stop by ever so often Cheesy
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=874423.new#new

HAHA That's so cool.. Well I am introducing WAVES to friends..told 3 peeps today on FB about GROW..Maybe I should setup a GROW FB page and all the GROW WHALES AND THE DEV an tip me regularly...  Grin Just an idea..

I have also had thoughts of the same thing setting up GROW on multiple social media networks. I have contacted Dev. All work I do would be free of course with donations highly appreciated. I am fully invested in GROW and long term succes. I have also had thoughts of setting up bounties in wich I would offer grow from my personal stash in bounties for a couple things, first of all a signature? I think its time we had one Wink

Maybe we can collab together on this..I got a few jobs over the next few days so maybe by end of next week can can collab on social media and if our whales and friends wanna throw us a few coins for our labor, all well and good Smiley
Bitcoin 2 Team
June 04, 2016, 11:14:38 PM
Anyone else notice that the official block explorer and the block pioneer explorer both show different values for the same addresses on the richlist? Especially #1 and #5 on the list. Some of the values are different by less than 1 grow and some are apart by several grow. what does this mean? Should I assume that the blockpioneer explorer shows incorrect values?
Bitcoin 2 Team
June 04, 2016, 10:46:47 PM

[GROW] is welcome to keep #420 joint force up-to-date on things ... please stop by ever so often Cheesy

HAHA That's so cool.. Well I am introducing WAVES to friends..told 3 peeps today on FB about GROW..Maybe I should setup a GROW FB page and all the GROW WHALES AND THE DEV an tip me regularly...  Grin Just an idea..

I have also had thoughts of the same thing setting up GROW on multiple social media networks. I have contacted Dev. All work I do would be free of course with donations highly appreciated. I am fully invested in GROW and long term succes. I have also had thoughts of setting up bounties in wich I would offer grow from my personal stash in bounties for a couple things, first of all a signature? I think its time we had one Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
June 04, 2016, 08:35:32 PM
I have Growcoin and Waves. Will not sell one coin. They both have a great future!
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
June 04, 2016, 04:35:39 PM
LOL I baghold everything to oblivion lol..  Grin Grin BAGHOLDER AND PROUD..I can't wait to go to Holland and meet Barryzand one day..would love to take a video interview of the GROW DEV..  Smiley Smiley

Haha lol
I'm hoping go to Amsterdam for my birthday in September , been loads times before but it's one of them places u could visit regularly, puff puff lol
legendary
June 04, 2016, 04:22:26 PM
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
June 04, 2016, 04:20:46 PM
legendary
June 04, 2016, 04:10:07 PM

U are introducing waves to friends, that says it all lmao

Well I am a crypto buff so we discuss many coins, but I am telling them about GROW mainly at the moment..I see longevity here.. It's one of my favorite bagholding coins..for long term.  Smiley
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
June 04, 2016, 03:22:06 PM

U are introducing waves to friends, that says it all lmao
legendary
June 04, 2016, 09:49:46 AM

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
June 04, 2016, 09:05:52 AM

legendary
June 04, 2016, 08:07:10 AM
Next week will be better!

Yeah we are all still accumulating, thus creating a lot of buy pressure, that can only be a good thing..some Whale picked up a good chunk while I was asleep lol..  Grin Grin

Sorry! Wink

HAHA was that you? I am promoting GROW to my buddies on FB..I think GROW is a sleeper..   Smiley
Activity: 169
June 04, 2016, 05:30:47 AM
Next week will be better!

Yeah we are all still accumulating, thus creating a lot of buy pressure, that can only be a good thing..some Whale picked up a good chunk while I was asleep lol..  Grin Grin

Sorry! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: