Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GROW] Growcoin - page 20. (Read 41572 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 07, 2016, 09:55:39 AM
I bought a few coins. Way to da moon.
Activity: 344
Merit: 251
June 07, 2016, 09:12:57 AM
End of POW. Got me a few.
legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
June 07, 2016, 09:10:32 AM

Miner Compensation Funds - 20K
If you still have your old Growcoin wallet.dat, contact me through PM

sounds like it means old Growcoin holders specifically.
This version is a re-launch of an older version ..
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
June 07, 2016, 09:04:09 AM
I'm starting to doubt if my "changes form" has been received by coinmarketcap... so I sent a pm to the good man Wink

Gliss is a nice guy and better PM him or write on the thread.

P.S. Barry, what happened with the premine for the early (and dedicated) miners? Smiley I've waited for like a month, without asking you again. Smiley

Cheers,
Spartak

All of my original GROW coins got swapped out for these new ones. I think the premine was to swap out old coins. Maybe the rest will get burned if not swapped out.

Yes, but there is also a 20k premine, which was meant to miners. Personally I have mined GROW with 400MH+ for like 7-10 days. Back in the days that was a serious hash power...
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 07, 2016, 08:57:00 AM

Very lovely, GROW is growing in every direction, that is so coolies..
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
June 07, 2016, 08:55:55 AM
I'm starting to doubt if my "changes form" has been received by coinmarketcap... so I sent a pm to the good man Wink

P.S. Barry, what happened with the premine for the early (and dedicated) miners? Smiley I've waited for like a month, without asking you again. Smiley

Cheers,
Spartak

All of my original GROW coins got swapped out for these new ones. I think the premine was to swap out old coins. Maybe the rest will get burned if not swapped out.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
June 07, 2016, 08:03:28 AM

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 07, 2016, 07:25:08 AM
Let's hope the miners can keep the GROW in their wallets and not get tempted t dump with the btc price rise.GROW is incredibly cheap at present.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
June 07, 2016, 07:02:39 AM
300 BLOCKS TO END OF POW!!! Shocked  Shocked Shocked

Almost there..........

Seems we will settle at ~171500 total GROW after PoW Smiley

100% PoS

~350K after 1 year! Still pretty rare.
By that time, we will half the PoS rewards each year.

Activity: 912
Merit: 25
Bitcoin 2 Team
June 07, 2016, 03:11:53 AM
300 BLOCKS TO END OF POW!!! Shocked  Shocked Shocked
June 06, 2016, 10:05:22 PM
413 TH mining Growcoin now.
Everyone wants to get there GROW before POW ends.. GROW is also up 60% on yobit Wink
POW blocks not moving fast for someone. Mining hashrate down to 82 TH
Activity: 912
Merit: 25
Bitcoin 2 Team
June 06, 2016, 09:58:37 PM
Everyone wants to get there GROW before POW ends.. GROW is also up 60% on yobit Wink
June 06, 2016, 09:23:16 PM
legendary
Activity: 1120
June 06, 2016, 04:27:37 PM
Hey guys!

So to be honest I'm not quite sure how sig images work on BTCTalk, I'm not sure whether images are restricted for newbies exclusively or if I have to convert it to some sort of other format.

I have all the RAW, CSS, and HTML data, but I'm not sure how to parse it or make it BB-code sig-friendly.

Will get to the bottom of this. Here's a preview Smiley It is less than 42px in height which means it fits the criteria and will not cut off when used as a sig.

Awesome 😄
Il send u a tip

Thanks! You like the design? I will make it ASCII compatible today  Cheesy or try to at least.

Yobit back up again

I don't trust them anymore. What the the people having trouble withdrawing LISK recently, they might freeze any GROW withdrawals when they feel the time is right.

GROW deserves a more reputable exchange that you can at least semi-rely on, as opposed to playing Russian Roulette with Yobit.

it will get some sooner or later

You're also everywhere? Cheesy
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
June 06, 2016, 04:11:54 PM
Hey guys!

So to be honest I'm not quite sure how sig images work on BTCTalk, I'm not sure whether images are restricted for newbies exclusively or if I have to convert it to some sort of other format.

I have all the RAW, CSS, and HTML data, but I'm not sure how to parse it or make it BB-code sig-friendly.

Will get to the bottom of this. Here's a preview Smiley It is less than 42px in height which means it fits the criteria and will not cut off when used as a sig.

Awesome 😄
Il send u a tip

Thanks! You like the design? I will make it ASCII compatible today  Cheesy or try to at least.

Yobit back up again

I don't trust them anymore. What the the people having trouble withdrawing LISK recently, they might freeze any GROW withdrawals when they feel the time is right.

GROW deserves a more reputable exchange that you can at least semi-rely on, as opposed to playing Russian Roulette with Yobit.

it will get some sooner or later
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
What's in the Magic bottle?
June 06, 2016, 04:08:06 PM
Hey guys!

Awesome 😄
Il send u a tip

Yobit back up again

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 06, 2016, 03:09:47 PM
Yobit back up again

Down a few minutes ago, now up again, seems like issues aren't solved totally
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
June 06, 2016, 02:35:02 PM
Yobit back up again
Pages: