Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GROW] Growcoin - page 21. (Read 41572 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
June 06, 2016, 01:47:38 PM
Grow to the moon  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 06, 2016, 09:31:44 AM
Hey guys!

So to be honest I'm not quite sure how sig images work on BTCTalk, I'm not sure whether images are restricted for newbies exclusively or if I have to convert it to some sort of other format.

I have all the RAW, CSS, and HTML data, but I'm not sure how to parse it or make it BB-code sig-friendly.

Will get to the bottom of this. Here's a preview Smiley It is less than 42px in height which means it fits the criteria and will not cut off when used as a sig.

I love your enthusiasm! Unfortunately, this forum does not support IMG signatures Undecided

Busy busy busy! I had to do some paper work work this week to get the shop in order. Suppliers, legal issues etc.

Almost there, so a little more patience please  Wink

Wallet update will be released first within 48 hrs...

I had some struggle with the payment plugin for the shop... Exciting times ahead!

Pm's will be answered today!

Thank you so much for the kind wrds of encouragement..many fo us support GROW very much and I have been telling friends to come anf buy GROW on facebook..and trolling on Yobit with Placebo..  Wink
Maybe we can also get also another exchange added soon, YOBIT is down for me right now..  Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
June 06, 2016, 08:16:31 AM
Hey guys!

So to be honest I'm not quite sure how sig images work on BTCTalk, I'm not sure whether images are restricted for newbies exclusively or if I have to convert it to some sort of other format.

I have all the RAW, CSS, and HTML data, but I'm not sure how to parse it or make it BB-code sig-friendly.

Will get to the bottom of this. Here's a preview Smiley It is less than 42px in height which means it fits the criteria and will not cut off when used as a sig.

I love your enthusiasm! Unfortunately, this forum does not support IMG signatures Undecided

Busy busy busy! I had to do some paper work work this week to get the shop in order. Suppliers, legal issues etc.

Almost there, so a little more patience please  Wink

Wallet update will be released first within 48 hrs...

I had some struggle with the payment plugin for the shop... Exciting times ahead!

Pm's will be answered today!
legendary
June 06, 2016, 06:48:31 AM
Let's start some advertising for GROW, Please retweet...   Cheesy https://twitter.com/goldentags/status/739770771854266368
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
June 06, 2016, 05:40:38 AM
Hey guys!

The sigs that are used here are indeed of another format that's called ASCII. Plain images won't work.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
June 06, 2016, 04:49:07 AM
ANY ELSE EXCITED FOR BLOCK 50K???  Grin  Grin  Grin

only 1100 Blocks left!
Activity: 105
June 06, 2016, 03:36:26 AM
Good luck to your team. Following twitter now 
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
June 06, 2016, 03:23:41 AM
Hey guys!

Awesome 😄
Il send u a tip
legendary
June 06, 2016, 02:40:36 AM
After block 50K The only way to get coins will be by staking.. Very few coins will be minted daily. The only real way to get coins will be to buy them on the market then stake Wink we should be there in about 2 days

Excellent, I got over 5k staking babies every day..That's pretty cool.. Even now little dumping is happening, a few coins here and there lol. So I think it's pretty awesome, once Barryzand gets the shop up we should be in rocket phase...  Smiley

5612.74761602 GROW
Activity: 912
Merit: 25
Bitcoin 2 Team
June 06, 2016, 02:37:44 AM
After block 50K The only way to get coins will be by staking.. Very few coins will be minted daily. The only real way to get coins will be to buy them on the market then stake Wink we should be there in about 2 days
Activity: 195
June 06, 2016, 02:10:56 AM

What will happen at block 50k? Will it be more rare then?

POW will be over -> no more dumping from miners :-)
legendary
June 06, 2016, 02:08:50 AM

What will happen at block 50k? Will it be more rare then?
Bitcoin 2 Team
June 06, 2016, 01:31:06 AM
Bitcoin 2 Team
June 06, 2016, 01:22:09 AM
Bitcoin 2 Team
June 06, 2016, 01:21:26 AM
sleeper you say ... like to say i coined that term Wink

[GROW] is welcome to keep #420 joint force up-to-date on things ... please stop by ever so often Cheesy
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=874423.new#new

HAHA That's so cool.. Well I am introducing WAVES to friends..told 3 peeps today on FB about GROW..Maybe I should setup a GROW FB page and all the GROW WHALES AND THE DEV an tip me regularly...  Grin Just an idea..

I have also had thoughts of the same thing setting up GROW on multiple social media networks. I have contacted Dev. All work I do would be free of course with donations highly appreciated. I am fully invested in GROW and long term succes. I have also had thoughts of setting up bounties in wich I would offer grow from my personal stash in bounties for a couple things, first of all a signature? I think its time we had one Wink

Maybe we can collab together on this..I got a few jobs over the next few days so maybe by end of next week can can collab on social media and if our whales and friends wanna throw us a few coins for our labor, all well and good Smiley
We should definitely work something out Wink
legendary
June 05, 2016, 11:56:49 PM
Activity: 224
What's in the Magic bottle?
June 05, 2016, 07:54:44 PM
Ahh ok I got it ! Parsed!

Here's the BBcode, the live preview works on test sites, not really sure what to do next. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable can step it.  Smiley

Code:
June 05, 2016, 07:39:21 PM
Hey guys!

legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
June 05, 2016, 04:38:57 PM
How much for someone to do a decent sig?

I can do one no problem, experienced with photoshop and have a ton of 420 friendly templates. Some GROW donation would be nice if you like it Smiley. Do you want an image, or something like the ASCII-looking RISE sig? I'll do the former, give me a few hours. It's going to be like your WBB sig but sexier.

Oh, cool Smiley
Il donate some grow aswel, let us know how u get on. I'm sure other members would throw few coins your way also.
June 05, 2016, 04:35:13 PM
How much for someone to do a decent sig?

I can do one no problem, experienced with photoshop and have a ton of 420 friendly templates. Some GROW donation would be nice if you like it Smiley. Do you want an image, or something like the ASCII-looking RISE sig? I'll do the former, give me a few hours.

The rise sig does seem to catch my eye. Something like that but with an overall green tint. Ill pledge 100 GROW from my own stash

On it!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: