Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GSX] Glowshares: Community Driven Blockchain Development - page 5. (Read 90443 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
SO far I am very pleased with Glowshares. I hate that the Philippine uses a shared internet with public proxy IPS because I dont get my 3 free card games every day i am lucky to get 1 Sad but thats internet in the Philippines for you Sad But I am just trying my best to buy as many as I can

Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear you like it. I made some changes that should allow you to use the faucet more frequently with shared internet. More games coming soon.

And the code you paste to your website

Code:

Make sure to change the "wallet_address:" to your own wallet address or they will send me your donations Smiley

Cool, sent you some GSX: 32d1e19c0d762fdb5cd931db3606396dd30ad85d52e5b3a29f517fe9dfdad7f8
Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
SO far I am very pleased with Glowshares. I hate that the Philippine uses a shared internet with public proxy IPS because I dont get my 3 free card games every day i am lucky to get 1 Sad but thats internet in the Philippines for you Sad But I am just trying my best to buy as many as I can

I am working a few things out on my project we are running and thought maybe you guys could use this, Maybe the Developer will like it so much he will pas a few glowshares my way. It took me a little time and as I get other things moving along this widget will come together more. Theres just a few things not available on the Glowshares Block explorer, but the general idea works.

This widget is a fork from coinwidget.com HOWEVER he does not have anything for Glowshares so using his cde will replace all the glow shares info with bitcoin info and a glowshares wallet address will givce you an error and wont load. Smiley The Glowshares widget was created by me using his code and is hosted on one of my free hosting domains.

When you click the little wallet icon it actually opens your glowshares wallet on the send tab and inputs the address you have entered in the script in the payto area, and this part does work with Glowshares wallet Smiley I tested it. If you have any problems let me know Ill see if I can help you.

I would show you a live example However The project i am working on is not ready for the public yet Smiley

EDIT: I added the Widget to another page of mine so you guys can see it, Its at the top of the page to the left you'll see the "Donate" Button for Glowhsares there. Just click it and it will have a drop down with the other info to donate some glowshares to me HAHA.

http://knlgfx.wix.com/bitland

What it looks like

And then after you click the donate area it looks like this

And the code you paste to your website

Code:

Make sure to change the "wallet_address:" to your own wallet address or they will send me your donations Smiley
Confirm again: gsxstart.com not paid

GXS just a big joke. Please stop waste your time and your money

My rank is  on gsxstart.com. I has requested a withdraw, after 24h processing then they delete my request.

Thank for big funny joke DEV.

There is an aggressive anti-fraud system in place. Users trying to abuse the referral system will not have their GSX paid out.
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Yes good luck to you.

It is a joke, so some people luck and some people bad luck. That simple a funny joke.

If any people want waste your time, they can contiunes.

Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Confirm again: gsxstart.com not paid

GXS just a big joke. Please stop waste your time and your money

My rank is  on gsxstart.com. I has requested a withdraw, after 24h processing then they delete my request.

Thank for big funny joke DEV.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
I do a lot of work and research with POS coins. I am working on a new project actually involving POS coins only. My team came up with a way to try and explain the way POS coins mint or stake. Not all POS coins mint the same mind you. But this one falls into that lottery mining like category. Yes it is like a lottery, however isn't all mining like a lottery? Well to connect it to regular mining, We can try and say maybe 1 coin is equal to 1 GHS or 1 MHS of mining power. Just like POW coins the more GHS/MHS you have the better your chance to solve a block. The more coins you have in a sense the more mining power you own. And just like with mining POW coins everyone has a chance to find that holy grail of blocks that contains your big payout reward. Because it is like a lottery.

Our most favored of the lottery minting coins is Reddcoin. We have our own reasons, but RDD has a very intriguing POS process. It does not make RDD any better or any worse than GSX, because all POS coins have their good points and their bad points. There is just something a little bit different in the POS process RDD has put together.

Activity: 347
Merit: 100
With Proof of Steak Glowshares act like lottery tickets and by owning more of them there is a greater chance that you'll mint new GSX.

Here is an example:

Right now 90% of coins are staking. There is a total of 334,178 GSX and around 33,418 not staking. Think of 1 GSX as 1 lottery ticket with 300,000 numbers to choose from.

If you have 30000 GSX, then you have 10% chance of winning that lottery every 90 seconds.

But since a lottery is random, someone that has only 2 GSX can still win, but his chance is 0.0007% or 1/150000 chance every 90 seconds. Good Luck!

wow minting likes lottery   Shocked
i think it's like rewards when wallet keep online

how sad my lucky 2 GSX for 0.0007% or 1/150000 chance
Guys is GSX wallet can minting automatically

I'm was follow instruction on this thread that for minting on wallet should send some balance to wallet

but my wallet still not minting

Hover over the lightning bolt to see an estimate, additional coins provide more frequent staking.

Hey!

I want to share with you information that this is my video for Glowshares!  And it is finally finished and polished! Smiley
Link: http://youtu.be/ARH7zt5SBsk

I put a piece of my heart into it and I hope you will like it! Smiley

For the video bounty I am sharing my GSX address:     GXWU28suuUYEGaupwSJx7Z1Dcy19zgit7z

Thanks!!

Kind regards

Awesome video!!  Awesome music !!  Grin

I hope we can build a nice GSX community. I tipped 25 Glowshares.

Great video, catchy music! Thanks for taking the time to do this. Sent 100 GSX: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/gsx/tx.dws?67338abe1886671cf2ddf3c258b926bfcd51c1b8163d8772ab09a53d8bbd7e07.htm
Guys is GSX wallet can minting automatically

I'm was follow instruction on this thread that for minting on wallet should send some balance to wallet

but my wallet still not minting

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

Awesome video!!  Awesome music !!  Grin

I hope we can build a nice GSX community. I tipped 25 Glowshares.

Thanks for your kind words and thanks for a tip! Smiley

I believe GSX will get great community! At the moment people are quite quiet but it will change Smiley

Kind regards Smiley
legendary
Hey!

I want to share with you information that this is my video for Glowshares!  And it is finally finished and polished! Smiley
Link: http://youtu.be/ARH7zt5SBsk

I put a piece of my heart into it and I hope you will like it! Smiley

For the video bounty I am sharing my GSX address:     GXWU28suuUYEGaupwSJx7Z1Dcy19zgit7z

Thanks!!

Kind regards
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
I just registered on gsx start with e-mail [email protected], could this troll be the reason why i am now member 8000+ and therefore no early adopter? Also, I tried to find coinswap market, but it appears to be gone, on the other hand this market https://cryptrader.com/charts/bittrex/gsx/btc is not mentioned on gsxstart, maybe something to adjust in the future? Keep up the good vibe!

EDIT: I now see cryptotrader is not a market, but a chart, sorry!
Earn Glowshares for creating a promotional video!

All you have to do is submit your video to Youtube and post the link in this thread with your GSX address to earn up to 300 GSX – about 0.3 BTC at the time of this post.

Bounty amount depends on the overall quality of the video. Lower quality videos will receive significantly less than the maximum bounty amount. The opinion of the community will be considered so feel free to share your thoughts on any submissions. Good luck and have fun!

Hey!

I will do a video for you for sure.

Bounty seems fair so I am getting to work :-)

Kind regards.

I set a high maximum bounty to encourage quality submissions. I'm excited to see what you come up with, thanks for contributing.
legendary

All you have to do is submit your video to Youtube and post the link in this thread with your GSX address to earn up to 300 GSX – about 0.3 BTC at the time of this post.

Bounty amount depends on the overall quality of the video. Lower quality videos will receive significantly less than the maximum bounty amount. The opinion of the community will be considered so feel free to share your thoughts on any submissions. Good luck and have fun!

Hey!

I will do a video for you for sure.

Bounty seems fair so I am getting to work :-)

Kind regards.
Activity: 196
how much time it takes to mature the coins

I have bougt 2 GSX and send it to my wallet
but it not minting  Huh

than error message like this  Angry

* Start > Run > %AppData% > Glowshares

* Remove everything except wallet.dat

* Turn wallet on

* Coins mature after 8 hours, the lightning bolt should go white and you can hover over it for an estimate till stake

* Keep wallet open to maximize staking, but occasionally opening it works too, if you must.
I have bougt 2 GSX and send it to my wallet
but it not minting  Huh

than error message like this  Angry

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
You will help me or do that can not get any benefit being well
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
can it be that might please have another account is not sure, but if I have other is that first I did I have 0.04 if I remember would not let me so I made this but in no time you want to cheat, is by why I have another account if you want to delete the first and second let me thank you very much
my email is [email protected]
and my username is apoloo if you want me to say something but you just have to tell me thank you very much
Pages:
Jump to: