Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GSX] Glowshares: Community Driven Blockchain Development - page 8. (Read 90443 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
#Unstoppable

Agreed. I feel comfortable with the Glowshares market, comfortable with the developer, and comfortable with the plan. Normally with altcoins the swings keep me up at night, but I've been sleeping like a baby with this one.

I was just about to quit altcoins for good, but now I find myself rethinking that decision. One thing is for sure, I'm doubling up on GSX. It's purely a gut instinct and total speculation at this point. I'm not delusional about it, I realize nothing other than a clone coin has been delivered so far. We will see.

I couldn't agree more. Everything is looking great about this coin right now. The only thing that would ruin it is if dev pulls off a magic trick and disappears  Cheesy.
par
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
#Unstoppable

Agreed. I feel comfortable with the Glowshares market, comfortable with the developer, and comfortable with the plan. Normally with altcoins the swings keep me up at night, but I've been sleeping like a baby with this one.

I was just about to quit altcoins for good, but now I find myself rethinking that decision. One thing is for sure, I'm doubling up on GSX. It's purely a gut instinct and total speculation at this point. I'm not delusional about it, I realize nothing other than a clone coin has been delivered so far. We will see.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
#Unstoppable
Activity: 334
Staking like a charm   Grin

Me too! Really happy that it worked without any issues whatsoever. Most PoS coins have issues with the blockchain when it first starts staking.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Staking like a charm   Grin
Activity: 78
Love this coin ..just keeps on giving and giving and giving Very nice Mr Dev thank you
Activity: 121

glowshares
I'm using a pseudonym and my full name is not available in this thread, on the website, or on the PoD. It's not exactly a secret that I'm anonymous.

Your thread consisting of mainly insider pals screams obvious scam as does the laughably obvious sells on the exchange.

Step 1: Buy GSX at ICO

Step 2: Instant profit

Sorry you missed out, better luck next time.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100

glowshares
I'm using a pseudonym and my full name is not available in this thread, on the website, or on the PoD. It's not exactly a secret that I'm anonymous.

Your thread consisting of mainly insider pals screams obvious scam as does the laughably obvious sells on the exchange.
It has begun! YEAH!  Grin

Finally!!! Thanks for the image
Activity: 210
It has begun! YEAH!  Grin

About 10 minutes to start staking, so excited!  Cheesy
It seems people have been following me @AlphaProMega and taking my advice on #GSX, I'm glad we're having this tremendous growth and I'm sure we're only just scratching the surface! The potential of this coin is immensely outstanding!  Cheesy

I realize you think shameless self-plugging is important, but I'd appreciate if you showed a little shame and took less credit for the GSX investors' decision to support this endeavor.

The Glowshares team have developed a quality currency and have been professionally engaged with the community. They deserve all the credit for this.

It's a team effort but I completely agree with you and I hate to think you misunderstood my previous post. Regardless, here comes the staking block, only about 80 left to go! So excited!  Grin

I Can't wait to start voting, imagine how gorgeous this wallet and how amazing the coin's features will be in a couple of months with all the input people will have and the voting that will one day start here and continue on to be a part of our political systems until we can finally have a resource based economy and do away with pointless mundane jobs, money and destruction and have real progress for humanity like The Zeitgeist Movement and The Venus Project advocate!  Cheesy Thank God for the Blockchain technology and the innovation we have through it! ♥
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
It seems people have been following me @AlphaProMega and taking my advice on #GSX, I'm glad we're having this tremendous growth and I'm sure we're only just scratching the surface! The potential of this coin is immensely outstanding!  Cheesy

I realize you think shameless self-plugging is important, but I'd appreciate if you showed a little shame and took less credit for the GSX investors' decision to support this endeavor.

The Glowshares team have developed a quality currency and have been professionally engaged with the community. They deserve all the credit for this.
Block #6188 only a few more before staking starts.

Price is doing nicely.

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Block #6188 only a few more before staking starts.

Price is doing nicely.

Good news! The GSX "guided tour with benefits" is just about ready. It's a fun way to teach people about Glowshares, proof-of-stake, and cryptocurrency in general. Using gamification, it keeps users engaged and interested. It also acts as a method of distribution, dispensing small amounts of GSX in exchange for their participation in the referral program and other tasks that have a direct and immediate impact on the coins growth.

Brilliant, but I hope the game is more interactive than just pick a card. I don't expect it to be Hearthstone or Starcraft 2 though, hahahah!  Grin

Can't wait for it!

Good news! The GSX "guided tour with benefits" is just about ready. It's a fun way to teach people about Glowshares, proof-of-stake, and cryptocurrency in general. Using gamification, it keeps users engaged and interested. It also acts as a method of distribution, dispensing small amounts of GSX in exchange for their participation in the referral program and other tasks that have a direct and immediate impact on the coins growth.

Brilliant, but I hope the game is more interactive than just pick a card. I don't expect it to be Hearthstone or Starcraft 2 though, hahahah!  Grin

Very stable, good job everyone!

Don't let us down with the voting features so that things can get even more interesting.  Cool

This is coming too  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer

I'll just leave this here...

Honestly man it makes you look really bad when I look into this. You don't post a link so we can easily check it for ourselves. I go to the same site you do and search alt.report. It tells me there have been no infections but because site is less than 1 month old it is not established and receives a low reputation index. So you only post the section that shows the reputation index. Directly below that you also left out the part that says "No Threats Found: Spam Sources, Windows Exploits, Web Attacks, BotNets, Scanners, Denial of Service, Reputation, Phishing, Proxy, Network" and it is hosted on a trustworthy server. There are absolutely no threats on the website.

It really just shows how you try to paint false pictures for people, which is probably why you got so mad about the whole anonymous developer thing. I'm surprised you went to such lengths to paint a false picture for a grudge you hold again some stranger on the internet. The website is not even mine but I think alt.report are good people so I had to check it out.

Anyone can go look it up for themselves right now: http://www.brightcloud.com/tools/url-ip-lookup.php
Pages:
Jump to: