Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GSX] Glowshares: Community Driven Blockchain Development - page 10. (Read 90443 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
^^

Buy #GSX mate thats all im gonna say..you wont be sorry
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
Checked this coin out yesterday, these are the facts I seen so far:

-anonymous ICO and dev will not be going public
-devs try to bury negative posts

I'm expecting a massive dump just like all anonymous ICOs. This is just a PnD from those twitter fools that have been pumping this coin. Watch out.

If you like to gamble with anonymous ICOs, take your profits when you see them and GET OUT
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
You guys need to understand this is a tradeable commodity. Rises and falls are common. So far from what i see this dev do and achieve is incredible it takes guts as well to release an ICO in todays time. Im in for the long run which is think is something similar to Litecoin cap if we can see voting as voting can really become the next biggest hype in Crypto.
the problem is scams stole so mutch ( btc ) buy power out of altcoins there is hardly any left ( and not many are willing to buy btc whit usd ) this combined whit miners mining and dumping it all instatly for btc

make,s it hard to keep a price stable  / host a ico

also it create,s more peeps shouting SCAMM
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
You guys need to understand this is a tradeable commodity. Rises and falls are common. So far from what i see this dev do and achieve is incredible it takes guts as well to release an ICO in todays time. Im in for the long run which is think is something similar to Litecoin cap if we can see voting as voting can really become the next biggest hype in Crypto.
Activity: 676
i wonder where all this is going

and btw, you are so annoying with quoting that huge posts
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Some whale put a 10BTC buy wall at 39K and a 20BTC sell wall at 40k both at the same time.  Cheesy Be careful, it might be Bob:

legendary
Or maybe you're just butthurt because you couldn't get at ICO price? I see a lot of whale manipulation going on right now, huge walls both ends.

what are u talking about its @ ipo price right now Wink

Not really, maybe on the Bid side and if you wanted to pick up a few with buy orders set already.
Or maybe you're just butthurt because you couldn't get at ICO price? I see a lot of whale manipulation going on right now, huge walls both ends.

what are u talking about its @ ipo price right now Wink
legendary
legendary
From your chart it looks like your dev dumped and is going off on a nice Turkey Day vacation. Maybe he'll join the LiteCoinDark guy on the beach somewhere for a coke and whore blast.  He left behind some nice infographics though, best I've seen.  Colorful. Funny how he dumped right after those ID check POD people gave Glowshares an F. I'm sure that's a coincidence.

Haha, are you looking to get cheaper coins? dev isn't going anywhere just yet.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
From your chart it looks like your dev dumped and is going off on a nice Turkey Day vacation. Maybe he'll join the LiteCoinDark guy on the beach somewhere for a coke and whore blast.  He left behind some nice infographics though, best I've seen.  Colorful. Funny how he dumped right after those ID check POD people gave Glowshares an F. I'm sure that's a coincidence.
ty for profit Wink

What the hell do you mean? lol

i bought some and dumped some ? and have some free glow,s left Wink
legendary
ty for profit Wink
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
What is goin on in exchange?

few ppl getting cold feet I guess.

volume on the downward pressure isn't big, personally I'm not really worried, nice entry moment if you ask me.
I grabbed some at 36k.. Felt like buying an ICO twice Wink

and now raised to 50k again, easy 2x Cheesy
I know somebody is playing to manipulate the market so gotta take my chance as well  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

volume on the downward pressure isn't big, personally I'm not really worried, nice entry moment if you ask me.

and now raised to 50k again, easy 2x Cheesy
legendary

Activity: 980

legendary
legendary
Very impressive mate i have to say . Price sustained and literally booming .Great effort #GSX

And that's not all, wait until dev actually releases all features very soon and price is going to explode  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: