Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GUE]GuerillaCoin - **NEW ANDROID APP SCREENSHOTS** - Dynamic Interest - page 13. (Read 159851 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Holy smokes that looks nice. This could be the nicest altcoin wallet out right now.. Time to pickup some more GUE before the rush Cheesy

Great job devs keep the updates coming !

Glad everyone is liking the development updates! More coming soon! Make sure you Subscribe to the GuerillaCoin Mailing List for more updates!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Thanks. Hopefully the beta will be out tomorrow. Smiley
Activity: 39
Holy smokes that looks nice. This could be the nicest altcoin wallet out right now.. Time to pickup some more GUE before the rush Cheesy

Great job devs keep the updates coming !
8/7/2014 As promised: Android App Screenshots:

This app is the first 100% NATIVE android build from the ground up.
This is not a "port over" or "hackjob" version of the ever so popular C++ wallet.
This is fully custom, and fully native. We are in the process or rewriting the wallet in java and are pleased to bring you an EXTREMELY polished final product (very soon!).

Stay tuned for more details to follow.. Smiley

We're aiming for tomorrow, but Aug 9th at the latest.
Awesome! When will the fully functioning app be released?
Not a problem. Smiley

We'll be releasing some screenshots of the app later today.
Activity: 51
8/7/2014 ANNOUNCEMENT TWO! can you guess what it is Wink?

Click the image below for the video!

https://i.imgur.com/L1jc50t.png

8/7/2014 ANNOUNCING SILVERBACK: The multi-pool with the strength of a 900lb Gorilla!

GuerillaCoin now has a multipool that is currently in ALPHA stage, it supports multiple algorithms and records the shares for your GUE address, and the devs are close to finishing the last piece of the puzzle, a trading bot! A private beta will be announced in the coming days that will be invite only. Please contact myself (CryptoBonzo), CuriousCrypto, or Chnchapters for more details. Following us on Twitter and retweeting is also a great way to get noticed!

A new multipool and finally, an official Android app!

As always, thanks for the consistent hard work. Smiley
Wow the android app is looking NICE so far! I can't wait to see the full wallet!!
8/7/2014 ANNOUNCEMENT TWO! can you guess what it is Wink?

Click the image below for the video!

https://i.imgur.com/L1jc50t.png
There is still something else being released today! Stay tuned!  Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Was the trading bot was the second news, or will there be another thing today?
Activity: 90
8/4/2014 ANNOUNCING SILVERBACK: The multi-pool with the strength of a 900lb Gorilla!

GuerillaCoin now has a multipool that is currently in ALPHA stage, it supports multiple algorithms and records the shares for your GUE address, and the devs are close to finishing the last piece of the puzzle, a trading bot! A private beta will be announced in the coming days that will be invite only. Please contact myself (CryptoBonzo), CuriousCrypto, or Chnchapters for more details. Following us on Twitter and retweeting is also a great way to get noticed!

amazing!!silverback, thats a good name!
8/4/2014 ANNOUNCING SILVERBACK: The multi-pool with the strength of a 900lb Gorilla!

8/6/2014 We have TWO big surprises!

One will be unveiled later today, and the other tomorrow.
Our dev team has been working extremely hard and are expecting to blow you guys away! Smiley

Stay tuned for updates to follow.

GuerillaCoin now has an official mailing list!
Be sure to subscribe to the mailing list to keep up to date on all of the latest updates from the team.
Subscribe to the GuerillaCoin Mailing List
is this pumped and dumped yet? might be a nice p&d coin!

No, please stay posted for an update on the multipool tonight, the new lead dev has a busy day job and will post an announcement later tonight.
Activity: 40

A review of the current thread would answer this question. Please look at the latest developments, particularly the last couple of pages.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
This coin was at 20,000 sat at one point I made a boatload trading it. Needed the money for a different investment and got lucky as hell because it was right before it started falling. Unreal.

It's cool to see a new motivated dev team in place. Ill stay up to date. I am going to sign up for the mailing list now
Activity: 31
wellllll price has slammed
Pages:
Jump to: