Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GUE]GuerillaCoin - **NEW ANDROID APP SCREENSHOTS** - Dynamic Interest - page 9. (Read 159851 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
all we can do is look at each other... and stake

Well there's one other thing you can do... Get out before this thing hits 1 SAT.

PS. It's been 5 days. Radio silence from the devs. As the price continues to tank, more and more people are losing faith in this coin. Myself included.

https://i.imgur.com/AkXWVqS.png

ok... keep losing faith
I will eat your cheap coins

* i though dev is working on things...
I see everything is in pre-beta and not really working yet
this coin was at 5M cap already
dead? Smiley

Exactly. EVERYTHING is in pre-beta and NOTHING official has been released. How come? The devs have abandoned us.

Also, the fact it WAS at 5M cap is irrelevant. Please refer to the above chart for its current volume.

Wave goodbye to the gureilla because you've missed the bus, and hes on it. 

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Well there's one other thing you can do... Get out before this thing hits 1 SAT.

PS. It's been 5 days. Radio silence from the devs. As the price continues to tank, more and more people are losing faith in this coin. Myself included.

ok... keep losing faith
I will eat your cheap coins

* i though dev is working on things...
I see everything is in pre-beta and not really working yet
this coin was at 5M cap already
dead? Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/AkXWVqS.png
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 742
Merit: 260
I am staking , the whole network interest 2.38%. steady and grow. POSr is an innovation for sure, but i think dev must release sth new now, let people believe GUE along with his work.

Activity: 12
I'm pretty new to the cryptocurrency world, (i think this is only my 3rd or 4th post here) but I loved everything about this coin from the ideas, the development, concept all the way to the marketing and UI.

I bought a decent amount of GUE because I believe in it. I even bought more today before I saw that dude's post about resigning. Is he the only one behind it? I thought it was a team of devs. Have they gone dark?

I really hope this coin reaches it's potential and I didn't make a mistake. It has so much promise.

Sidenote: Why does everyone that talks shit on coins post in giant letters? Or is identifying negative spammy content and styling it that way as a flag a functionality of this forum?
Activity: 14
Till the bitter end. Shit- i can't believe I'm out 2500 bucks on GUE- IF I sell now, which, of course, I wont. Because I am an idiot.

https://i.imgur.com/YLnAjSF.jpg
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
honestly the moment someone puts up a 3btc bid at 3000 satoshi shit's going to get crazy.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Till the bitter end. Shit- i can't believe I'm out 2500 bucks on GUE- IF I sell now, which, of course, I wont. Because I am an idiot.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
FUD = incoming PUMP... period!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I have an order on 1000....sell them to me will be ok...please
and thanks a lot.
CrazyCryptoFreak,

I have to say, you have quite a bit of Guerilla pictures on hand.

Yes I do, there's plenty more where that came from, here's another one.

https://i.imgur.com/LB4FbG0.jpg

This is how all you guerillas look holding your bags!
Activity: 40
CrazyCryptoFreak,

I have to say, you have quite a bit of Guerilla pictures on hand.
Attention all,

I wanted to respectfully announce my decision to step away from any further promotion of GUE, as unfortunately i am in the dark about current developments myself. I have reached out to the necessary parties and unfortunately not heard much. I have since off-loaded nearly most of my supply as well, as every day in crypto is really 3-days in our Hyper-development life cycle.

As a trader and formerly emotionally invested party i will still be looking at this coin, if only for the fundamentals that brought me here which were fair launch, no ipo, no premine, and coin supply.

I have come to realize though that with development issues and improper timelines that a coin like this can get "whaled" up, which has been accomplished. Top 100 own all of the coins, and there will be supression at various steps.

I put my name to this coin and if development goes as planned then i will cheerlead it on as i have many other respectful coins before it. For now, i'm sorry i can't provide you with any guidance as i too need some.

Preach it brother! I'll see you all at 1 SAT! It's been a long run, but the guerilla has finally met its fate! This is what all you bagholders look like now carrying this dead guerilla along!

https://i.imgur.com/TiOK8x9.jpg
Betaminer22,

I wish i sold at 7.5k, my loyalty made my trading skewed and i actually offloaded for much, much less. I was down as much as 60% due to many false rallies. The right time to sell came many times as i averaged my buys lower and lower.
Attention all,

I wanted to respectfully announce my decision to step away from any further promotion of GUE, as unfortunately i am in the dark about current developments myself. I have reached out to the necessary parties and unfortunately not heard much. I have since off-loaded nearly most of my supply as well, as every day in crypto is really 3-days in our Hyper-development life cycle.

As a trader and formerly emotionally invested party i will still be looking at this coin, if only for the fundamentals that brought me here which were fair launch, no ipo, no premine, and coin supply.

I have come to realize though that with development issues and improper timelines that a coin like this can get "whaled" up, which has been accomplished. Top 100 own all of the coins, and there will be supression at various steps.

I put my name to this coin and if development goes as planned then i will cheerlead it on as i have many other respectful coins before it. For now, i'm sorry i can't provide you with any guidance as i too need some.

To further support this case.. see image below:

https://i.imgur.com/3huQ2kz.png
Attention all,

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I have to say: you guys are everywhere
Pages:
Jump to: