Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GUE]GuerillaCoin - **NEW ANDROID APP SCREENSHOTS** - Dynamic Interest - page 16. (Read 159851 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
question:
are you going to opensource the wallet with the mixing feature ?
I tend not to use binaries i don't compile myself

Opensource is coming down the line as far as i know, but there is an inherent need to protect it intellectually until it's known throughout that we were the first. ROX road off our code into much higher levels, and PES is another fork that has benefited from us. While it is fine that we are all sharing repositories, it definitely sucks to be the innovator left behind.

I also agree that is a really good time to buy. 2500 is really cheap for what is coming.

This is an absurdly good price due to the market cap per coin ratio. Right now whoever is accumulating is in for a big surprise upon news being released.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
I also agree that is a really good time to buy. 2500 is really cheap for what is coming.
Activity: 35
thanks for cheap coins
GUE have already a copy-cat

Yeah there has been a couple of copycats, trying to copy a good thing. If you want to see how the first one went have a look at the ROX thread.

It is definatly a good time to buy, It wont be this cheap for too long.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
question:
are you going to opensource the wallet with the mixing feature ?
I tend not to use binaries i don't compile myself
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
thanks for cheap coins
GUE have already a copy-cat
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Activity: 31
Can't wait for that guerilla send update!

Me too, support for GUE seems to be growing nicely.

Any updates from devs/IRC  about how the beta testing is going?

Beta testing is going smooth. Still handing out TestNet coins to whoever needs them to simulate the mixing process. So far the common consensus is a well-explained, technical document regarding Whispersend and its capabilities. Most notably, a number of you have commented on the differences between this solution and a Darkcoin masternode variant.

I have posed these questions to the developer and am awaiting feedback as it is a primary concern for some.

Another key topic(all of which i am keeping notes of) is the status of the Multipool which will provide a consistent amount of buy support that is lacking now. I am in talks with two developers to do this, although i am unaware of how much time it would take them from other projects, so i may have to compensate them for stepping away from those.

I can provide further details as they come in.

For now once again here are the directions for testing Whispersend.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11yNZuCsFMsVk7RVs0Qja5fnuBGE5V24wdk25EVMcNkg

Any and all feedback is appreciated.

AHH GREAT. sounds good.

ill give this a go later this evening Cheesy
i dont get it , how does whispersend work?

is it within wallet or from the weblink?

It operates from within the Wallet, which you can download from the OP. The weblink is simply a visual guide as to assist in testing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
@AltcoinAdam
i dont get it , how does whispersend work?

is it within wallet or from the weblink?

Beta testing is going smooth. Still handing out TestNet coins to whoever needs them to simulate the mixing process. So far the common consensus is a well-explained, technical document regarding Whispersend and its capabilities. Most notably, a number of you have commented on the differences between this solution and a Darkcoin masternode variant.

I have posed these questions to the developer and am awaiting feedback as it is a primary concern for some.

Another key topic(all of which i am keeping notes of) is the status of the Multipool which will provide a consistent amount of buy support that is lacking now. I am in talks with two developers to do this, although i am unaware of how much time it would take them from other projects, so i may have to compensate them for stepping away from those.

I can provide further details as they come in.

For now once again here are the directions for testing Whispersend.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11yNZuCsFMsVk7RVs0Qja5fnuBGE5V24wdk25EVMcNkg

Any and all feedback is appreciated.
Activity: 264
Merit: 250

Havent been visiting IRC just keeping an eye on this thread for any updates to pop up
Activity: 31

Activity: 264
Merit: 250
Activity: 41
Hey IOS Users,

If you want to promote GuerillaCoin, please vote for the coin to be added to Coin Ticker! It's a great app for tracking the price and your gains/losses.
Just get the app, go to settings, press Vote, and go down to GUE.

Thanks a lot!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Nice buy wall @ 2500, but if you think I gonna give my GUE at that price with all the upcomming features, dream on!

I agree- I bought (a ton) in at 12k ! Just staking away- it hurts a bit seeing the index, I read the boards, but I rarely look at the price. I imagine holding this coin for years- among the multitudes, GUE is pretty solid. Should be up there with the heavies for consumer purchasing eventually.
Oh- do you think I'M gonna sell? Ha!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Beta testing is continuing forward.   We are exploring GuerillaRadio features and possible implementations.   More updates to come.

Thank you for taking 5 seconds to pop in here & give us an update! Im not used to this kind of treatment lol Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Nice buy wall @ 2500, but if you think I gonna give my GUE at that price with all the upcomming features, dream on!
BTC38 adding this coin this afternoon according the their update, correct? what time? this should be big.

Could you please shed some more light on this?

http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade_en.html

Is where i see VOOT as the next candidate.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
BTC38 adding this coin this afternoon according the their update, correct? what time? this should be big.

sure?
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Can anyone get me some details about PoSTR, any white paper on that?
Pages:
Jump to: