Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GUE]GuerillaCoin - **NEW ANDROID APP SCREENSHOTS** - Dynamic Interest - page 2. (Read 159851 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Dynamic interest clocked up to 4.56% over the weekend.... Grin

So, whilst the network itself is alive and well, this thread is in the shadow zone of the never-dead...so I suppose that visitors are either ghouls having a gloat, mourners lamenting and finally people assessing whether it is worth buying/trading....
in the absence of any other information, I'll give my assessment :

CONS

- Devs appear to have abandoned the project or at least have gone to ground since August, leaving some unfinished promises (please see previous posts)

- blockchain off-line and absence of Devs problematic should any technical issues arise in the future.

- recently de-listed from Bittrex and remaining Cryptsy market weak volume

- bad name for Asian market (someone told me that Gue sounds like "demon" in Chinese(?), but I'm not sure about that.(Personally, I see that as a PRO!)

PROS

- Fast and for the moment cheap staking coin (dynamic interest 1-8%)

- low coin number with low inflation, plenty of lifetime left for staking

- Network/infrastructure in good health with strong stakeholder support

- Some market support in current range

- potential takeover target for a new development team

- good name, cool in a certain milieu

- possibility that Devs will return with goodies (this is crypto after all!!)

Personally, I am supporting this coin both in the network and the market, because apart from the weak market, in my opinion, GUE is a good as, if not better than, a lot of other staking coins and I kind of like the absence of Devs constantly having to shout "improvements", because the coin has the potential to reposition itself as the rebel community coin...and I can feel that some of you are agreeing with me.  Smiley

Ok, these are just some thoughts, if anyone has any criticisms or additions please feel free to comment...

G

I was one of the Gue supporters and quite sured that this coin has enormous potential to success. So I invested considerable money into Gue actually. It's so sorry for Dev's disappearing all of sudden.  

Even if this is abandoned long time ago, I also feel there are still some interests on this coin. (Seeing from out side, it's surely dead long ago)  

I still stake the coin until now, and every time I open the wallet, I feel very sorry because the wallet is still working good without Dev. I agree with your idea of the resurrection of Gue since it hadn't fully achieved the potentials it has and still is worth to resume development.

But I'm totally an outsider of programming, so I just don't know barriers which might be confronted during revival work.

I just regard my loss as a tuition fee for the investment.

I consider my loss the price of a used car! I was in for 5btc , when bitcoin was trading in the 600s. To have someone take over the coin would be fantastic.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

So, whilst the network itself is alive and well, this thread is in the shadow zone of the never-dead...so I suppose that visitors are either ghouls having a gloat, mourners lamenting and finally people assessing whether it is worth buying/trading....

CONS

- Devs appear to have abandoned the project or at least have gone to ground since August, leaving some unfinished promises (please see previous posts)

- blockchain off-line and absence of Devs problematic should any technical issues arise in the future.

- bad name for Asian market (someone told me that Gue sounds like "demon" in Chinese(?), but I'm not sure about that.(Personally, I see that as a PRO!)

PROS

Personally, I am supporting this coin both in the network and the market, because apart from the weak market, in my opinion, GUE is a good as, if not better than, a lot of other staking coins and I kind of like the absence of Devs constantly having to shout "improvements", because the coin has the potential to reposition itself as the rebel community coin...and I can feel that some of you are agreeing with me.  Smiley

Ok, these are just some thoughts, if anyone has any criticisms or additions please feel free to comment...

G

I was one of the Gue supporters and quite sured that this coin has enormous potential to success. So I invested considerable money into Gue actually. It's so sorry for Dev's disappearing all of sudden.  

Even if this is abandoned long time ago, I also feel there are still some interests on this coin. (Seeing from out side, it's surely dead long ago)  

I still stake the coin until now, and every time I open the wallet, I feel very sorry because the wallet is still working good without Dev. I agree with your idea of the resurrection of Gue since it hadn't fully achieved the potentials it has and still is worth to resume development.

But I'm totally an outsider of programming, so I just don't know barriers which might be confronted during revival work.

I just regard my loss as a tuition fee for the investment.
Activity: 7

CONS

PROS

Personally, I am supporting this coin both in the network and the market, because apart from the weak market, in my opinion, GUE is a good as, if not better than, a lot of other staking coins and I kind of like the absence of Devs constantly having to shout "improvements", because the coin has the potential to reposition itself as the rebel community coin...and I can feel that some of you are agreeing with me.  Smiley

G

up to 4.2% dynamic interest, averaging c. 3...wow Grin

the devs (r.i.p.) have left us the infrastructure, do we need some kind of overarching imperialist ANN to guide us?
i propose a new ethos for this coin, based on guerilla tactics...

either dump now or join together, stake and make this coin rare and valuable

G

Activity: 419
Merit: 250
Awesome....dynamic interest immediately up to 3.37%....someone is listening...
Seriously, this is a good coin, the infrastructure works excellently, it is fast (8mins confirmed to/from wallet from Cryptsy) and the staking wallet is fine, currently paying about 2.9%, a decent return.
Okay, the Devs appear to have gone awol and that's sad, but I think that the only really noteworthy thing that they have failed to do is the Android wallet, that would really encourage some adoption of the coin and I have some ideas about that, so if anyone has the tech smarts for taking that on, please get in touch with me. The other projects, ie the mining pool and whispersend seem to me to be irrelevant, because POW is finished and the whole anon thing is pretty well over.

I would like to see the ANN updated and the blockchain back on line because this transparency encourages trust. I would also like to see an announce/message system built into the wallet as a way that the community could be communicated with directly. Any ideas on that?

I hope that there are other Guebelievers here who want to work as a community and not let this coin go by the wayside. I think that we can do this by staking our coins (let's get that rate to 8%!!) and doing a bit of trading, and I don't mean "to da moooon" stuff, let's forget that for the moment and just buy and sell small amounts to create some volume, otherwise we might lose Cryptsy, like we lost Bittrex.

Okay, I hope that this will encourage some positive discourse...

All power to you Guerillas  !!!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
Nerco posters posted a dead coin.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

this is carter he will dev for bananas
Activity: 70
question guys...i am wondering how this interest thing works? how much annually % wise? someone explain this to me...i had alot of this back in the day...i like this coin just want to see if its worth my while

lol stop wasting your time with this, this coin is done. it's dead. the gorilla was buried 3 months ago... didn't you see the posts? gone gorilla gone
Activity: 471
Merit: 500
question guys...i am wondering how this interest thing works? how much annually % wise? someone explain this to me...i had alot of this back in the day...i like this coin just want to see if its worth my while
Activity: 16
I would be willing to invest some BTC (1-2) for the DEV's to come back at this project though. They just need to let me know!
Activity: 16
It's been 2 months since the last update. Is there any word regarding this? Is GUE dead?

There are still a couple of projects left unfinished: silverback multipool, whispersend (still in beta testing?), and the mobile wallet.

Hope the development on this coin will continue and btw, it has a nice wallet too Smiley I would feel sorry for this coin if its not developed further. I think it has potential.

Yeah, I concur but it looks like the dev's ran away and I dont even think we can get in contact with them to trade source code and all.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
It's been 2 months since the last update. Is there any word regarding this? Is GUE dead?

There are still a couple of projects left unfinished: silverback multipool, whispersend (still in beta testing?), and the mobile wallet.

Hope the development on this coin will continue and btw, it has a nice wallet too Smiley I would feel sorry for this coin if its not developed further. I think it has potential.
Activity: 51

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
4.4% interest. Lol. Is this really dead?
Activity: 35
So many projects left unfinished:

- multipool
- whispersend (beta)
- android wallet (alpha)

if all these projects were resumed and released, value might peaked at 25k sat again like back in June

It would be nice to see these all completed. I cant understand why someone would put so much effort into something, then drop it at the last moment.

At least the interest is above 4% again.
Activity: 51
So many projects left unfinished:

- multipool
- whispersend (beta)
- android wallet (alpha)

if all these projects were resumed and released, value might peaked at 25k sat again like back in June
Pages:
Jump to: