Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GUE]GuerillaCoin - **NEW ANDROID APP SCREENSHOTS** - Dynamic Interest - page 4. (Read 159851 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I did a reformat and cant get my GUE wallet to connect to network. I am getting "0 active network connections to Guerillacoin network" message. I tried several installs with and without bootstrap file and used these add nodes for conf file: http://gyazo.com/58cd89cf68b8caad5d384157f0360271

It was running before I did reformat on same pc, with same isp. I turned off my firewall to eliminate that possibility. I may be wrong, but I seem to remember when I first installed the wallet a few months ago there was a command needed to run in console.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, I searched for several days and am not finding any thing aside from the add nodes I put on the conf file in the gyazo link above.

Wallet is v1.0.1.7 beta  It is the same version I had previously installed.
Bootstrap: bootstrap_20140710_1316UTC

Thanks in advance
If anyone else is having the same proplem I resolved it when a friend sent me his addnodes:

Make a conf file with these address's:
 addnode=192.99.9.229:47377
addnode=98.157.205.240:47377
addnode=198.100.154.180:47377
addnode=95.85.6.168:47377
addnode=81.174.148.47:47377
addnode=124.148.99.56:47377
addnode=98.117.14.133:47377
addnode=64.229.255.50:47377
addnode=190.38.65.21:47377
addnode=178.62.10.83:47377
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
The original devs took the validity checkpoints server so no one can work on the coin now and already have clones I am holding 10k to the grave :/

I still hold a small bag. Another great idea destroyed by scum.

Whatever info is available on original devs, PM this guy, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/introducing-the-crypto-vigilante-group-768815 he is putting together a database on scam devs trying to link accts and expose as much info as possible.
I will PM him and ask that GUE be added to the watch list.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
wierdest instadeath coin ever. ill baghold to the crypto grave as well. too bad devs stepped away. i bet this one woulda been an under the radar slow earner.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
This coin now dead ? Very nice coin i thought  Undecided
Activity: 18
I did a reformat and cant get my GUE wallet to connect to network. I am getting "0 active network connections to Guerillacoin network" message. I tried several installs with and without bootstrap file and used these add nodes for conf file: http://gyazo.com/58cd89cf68b8caad5d384157f0360271

It was running before I did reformat on same pc, with same isp. I turned off my firewall to eliminate that possibility. I may be wrong, but I seem to remember when I first installed the wallet a few months ago there was a command needed to run in console.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, I searched for several days and am not finding any thing aside from the add nodes I put on the conf file in the gyazo link above.

Wallet is v1.0.1.7 beta  It is the same version I had previously installed.
Bootstrap: bootstrap_20140710_1316UTC

Thanks in advance
Activity: 523
Merit: 252
I´d give some coins too. Maybee 5k for the start. Or 10k, lets see if somebody is interessted
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
devs are active on tweet.
but they never came to this thread.
I am willing to donate 10~50k to a new dev.
lets make a new start.
Activity: 16
with 5.000 coins in my guerilla-wallet I´m "King Midas". Am I that rich :-) or is something wrong?

I dont think alot of people are staking right now so small sums of funds appear larger then normal.

In my opinion I think some publicity needs to be generated for GUE! Id be willing to donate to a good cause.
It would suck to see such a good coin die because people keep jumping at the latest coin every day posted on trix.
with 5.000 coins in my guerilla-wallet I´m "King Midas". Am I that rich :-) or is something wrong?
Activity: 90
I was out for a couple weeks, what the hell appended? Did not expect to be a GUE bagholder Smiley

No point selling at this price, I'll take these to the cryptograve...

Does someone know something the rest of us don't? spaced out but steady buys...
Activity: 90
I was out for a couple weeks, what the hell appended? Did not expect to be a GUE bagholder Smiley

No point selling at this price, I'll take these to the cryptograve...
Activity: 742
Merit: 260
GUE is dead, build a grave for it.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Bounty Manager
Is this still alive and in development? Not much dev post.  Not fudding, just like to know.

Thanks
Activity: 98
they will be back or there will be new devs.
Exactly. Can any one in contact with any of the devs have them step back on here quickly so we can have some sort of update. I reasonably don't think that's too much to ask for.
Yeah, that'd be greeeat though  Grin

Remember, only 15 million coins.
Wallet has been working great btw. Nice job devs, wherever ya went lol

everything works fine. there should be no reason to leave. I´m very sure they´ll come back
Activity: 4
You sold because your an idiot... no other reason, try to redirect your ignorance elsewhere.. thank you.

Have the devs said anything else, and how do you keep in touch with them?
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
AbitCoinFuture, maybe you did what you accomplished what you were aiming to do, maybe not, but your load of horseshit just made me tap out from this coin. And I really wanted to hold on. But no one "works silently" to weed out the weak. They build their fucking business you moron.

It really is a shame, this coin had a shitload of potential and I really like it. I'm still gonna keep an eye on it, and if they ever start working again I'll buy back in, but i'll take the L for now. Your bullshit is inspiring. Congrats.

Everyone complained about premines.  Everyone complains about instamines.  They expect Developers to work off of donations.  It is unfortunate but it truly seems like a developers absence for a week or so will cause the coin to crash, allowing them to pick up a non specified amount of their coin knowing that their return and future work on the coin is the only way that they can truly profit from it.

How else do people expect to have a full time developer that really has no incentive to develop the coin?

Specified premines should be the norm, but all the whiners and complainers have chosen to make this a bad thing.  1 or 2%  is to much?  on a 100k market cap, that is only 1-2000 dollars. Hell, if they make a coin have a $1 mill market cap - They deserve the 10-20k.

Just my opinion.

Dude I wouldn't care if they took a month off. We were told they left. And then we got a guy "Abitcoinfuture" coming in here trying to spread false hope to pump the price up a little to salvage the little he has left. If they didn't straight up leave and this guy didn't spew shit for a week straight I wouldn't of sold.

You sold because your an idiot... no other reason, try to redirect your ignorance elsewhere.. thank you.
Activity: 12
AbitCoinFuture, maybe you did what you accomplished what you were aiming to do, maybe not, but your load of horseshit just made me tap out from this coin. And I really wanted to hold on. But no one "works silently" to weed out the weak. They build their fucking business you moron.

It really is a shame, this coin had a shitload of potential and I really like it. I'm still gonna keep an eye on it, and if they ever start working again I'll buy back in, but i'll take the L for now. Your bullshit is inspiring. Congrats.

Everyone complained about premines.  Everyone complains about instamines.  They expect Developers to work off of donations.  It is unfortunate but it truly seems like a developers absence for a week or so will cause the coin to crash, allowing them to pick up a non specified amount of their coin knowing that their return and future work on the coin is the only way that they can truly profit from it.

How else do people expect to have a full time developer that really has no incentive to develop the coin?

Specified premines should be the norm, but all the whiners and complainers have chosen to make this a bad thing.  1 or 2%  is to much?  on a 100k market cap, that is only 1-2000 dollars. Hell, if they make a coin have a $1 mill market cap - They deserve the 10-20k.

Just my opinion.

Dude I wouldn't care if they took a month off. We were told they left. And then we got a guy "Abitcoinfuture" coming in here trying to spread false hope to pump the price up a little to salvage the little he has left. If they didn't straight up leave and this guy didn't spew shit for a week straight I wouldn't of sold.
Activity: 392
So much for "Community"
true

Because only "investors" are supposed to make money here, not the Developers that enable it. Wink
Activity: 392
So much for "Community"

Just my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: